SilkyMarble

Request-A-Dragon!

10 hours ago, Rainbowlight said:

Rainbow is finally able to get on and I have to say, Just WOW.

Thank you very very much! :D

8 hours ago, NiraMalfunction said:

That is absolutely delightful, thank you so much <3 I 100% love it.

I'm so happy you like it! If you need anything else let me know <3

Absolutely beautiful! I especially like the details on the feathers and hair.

On 6/22/2017 at 2:20 PM, Yukino said:

Your style is so cute and unique!!

Could I request a male silver adult please? A dynamic pose would be nice.

Hiya, been a while, hasn't it?

Got your silver in today. My drawing spirit has come back up.

1ZOE52J.png

Also, all the other images vanished! I'll restore those in a moment.

I am currently on a break, and will finish requests I have.

Hope you like the silver!

BtJkPqi.png

Bonus Witchlight for anyone interested. Really had fun with this one, although it took a while and had some marker malfunctions on the way. Would have made her a bit slimmer and made the wing larger now that I look at it, but I drew this 2 months ago and it was beyond saving when I started on it again, haha... Hope you like it.

That witchlight looks really evil XD She's scheming something, I tell you!

What an amazing surprise! Thanks for the silver. Would you mind if I use it in my signature and/or avi?

3 hours ago, Yukino said:

What an amazing surprise! Thanks for the silver. Would you mind if I use it in my signature and/or avi?

Go ahead! Don't mind at all. It's a pleasure!

7 hours ago, Kyath The Dream Worker said:

The Silver and Witchlight looks great!

I have a suggestion...

How about draw a DC christmas dragon?

I will! An artist of a DC dragon requested a certain Christmas dragon on the Discord server. I plan on doing that one next!

Edited by Mrs_Prudence

On 6/25/2017 at 6:11 PM, Peachycupcake525 said:

I love your art! Could you draw an adult mint (whatever gender, since females and males look the same) when you have time and feel like it maybe? If you can't tell by my signature, I like mints. I can breed you anything from my scroll. I don't care about who my dragons breed with, even if according to their descriptions they have only one mate or something.

CAbihwY.png

Here is your mint, Peachy. I decided to make it a little festive since Christmas is drawing near and since mints suit it so well. I had a lot of fun coloring it.

I hope you like it!

5 hours ago, Mrs_Prudence said:

CAbihwY.png

Here is your mint, Peachy. I decided to make it a little festive since Christmas is drawing near and since mints suit it so well. I had a lot of fun coloring it.

I hope you like it!

I love it! It looks amazing! Could I put it in my signature (with a link to this, of course)?

1 minute ago, Peachycupcake525 said:

I love it! It looks amazing! Could I put it in my signature (with a link to this, of course)?

Absolutely! It would be an honor :) 

Hey guys, a side note!

I've noticed that collaborative efforts on dragon designs are a common thing here, and I just wanna say:

I'd love to be a sketcher for anyone's ideas!

If you have an idea or know someone that has an idea and needs it sketched, ask me! Ask me! I really want to do it! I think I'd be good at it, now that my art skills have come back up!

I simply love your art! You have such a unique style and all your drawings look like they belong to a DragonCave coloring book, very fun and inviting (attention to detail is stunning). :) I would ask for a request but I just can't decide which dragon to request, so I'll settle for wishing you a wonderful holiday and many thanks for sharing/making art for others to enjoy. 

7 hours ago, DarknessDragon197 said:

I simply love your art! You have such a unique style and all your drawings look like they belong to a DragonCave coloring book, very fun and inviting (attention to detail is stunning). :) I would ask for a request but I just can't decide which dragon to request, so I'll settle for wishing you a wonderful holiday and many thanks for sharing/making art for others to enjoy. 

Thank you very much. That compliment touched me a lot. I'm always here if you can decide what you'd like! :P

On 12/24/2017 at 9:03 PM, Mrs_Prudence said:

Thank you very much. That compliment touched me a lot. I'm always here if you can decide what you'd like! :P

You're very welcome! I hope the holidays are treating you well. :) If you're still in the mood for requests I'd love a Grave gendered hatchling. <3  One of my favorite breeds (signature shows it quite well) and a hatchling in your style would be absolutely amazing! 

On 12/30/2017 at 9:47 PM, DarknessDragon197 said:

You're very welcome! I hope the holidays are treating you well. :) If you're still in the mood for requests I'd love a Grave gendered hatchling. <3  One of my favorite breeds (signature shows it quite well) and a hatchling in your style would be absolutely amazing! 

Gotcha! Will do! I love graves myself :D

16 hours ago, JadeEyedJasmine said:

OOOH I love these! Whenever you are in an artsy mood, could you do a baikala? Either color is fine.

I was waiting for someone to request a Baikala!! My favorite dragon. I certainly will do!

Heya! I absolutely love your art. <3 It's so... old-style, in the best possible way. I want a RL encyclopedia of our dragons, illustrated by you. (with gilded book edge and embossed lettering!! *.*)

If you have time/feel like it/haven't been terribly offended by my previous comment XD, would you consider drawing a (grown) Terrae of either gender? They're my very-much-loved-favorite dragons.

Weird Request... I'd REALLY like a 'Tiger-Dragon" Themed Ava and Sig set?

Was admiring these ( Tiger dragon 1 )( Tiger dragon 2 ) pretties BUT... I am afraid I do not have permission from the artists for using them... and I dunno if I will be able to GET the permission.

Anyone care to take inspiration from the these and make me something?

I can breed your choice off my scroll. :P

*NOTE- Movedbecause I wasn't SURE if this was originally in the wrong place?

Wow first and foremost I want to take the time to tell you that I absolutely love your work. It's really stunning. I recently won a prize and would love to have her in my signature so I was wondering if you would be willing to do a drawing for me of her. She is a silver tinsel and I kinda think seeing her as a chibi could be interesting however I am so okay with leaving it to your discretion. I would love anything you come up with and would be willing to either breed something for you, try and catch something for you or trade our art skills for this. Please don't ever feel rushed either I'm a very patient gal. Thank you for even considering this. 

On 1/10/2018 at 3:42 AM, Rekha said:

Wow first and foremost I want to take the time to tell you that I absolutely love your work. It's really stunning. I recently won a prize and would love to have her in my signature so I was wondering if you would be willing to do a drawing for me of her. She is a silver tinsel and I kinda think seeing her as a chibi could be interesting however I am so okay with leaving it to your discretion. I would love anything you come up with and would be willing to either breed something for you, try and catch something for you or trade our art skills for this. Please don't ever feel rushed either I'm a very patient gal. Thank you for even considering this. 

Absolutely! I have a silver prize - a female shimmer. Haha. Congrats on the win and I will draw it for you soon!

Oh my gosh thats my dream win right there a silver shimmer! They are so beautiful. Perhaps one day when my list isn't so full, we could do a blood swap or something, I cant wait to see what you come up with! Thank you so much for being willing to draw this for me. Oh, and if you want, my mom had a thing for butterflies and this prize is based off of my mom as a memory of her of sorts, so if you wanted to put a butterfly in there too that would be awesome.