Jump to content
Mrs_Prudence

Request-A-Dragon!

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, RainbowTheAlbinoServal said:

I wanna say "oi my request" but nah.

The albino has an update: She is covered in fur (tail still is scales) and looks kinda like a raptor. Wingless or no, Idk.

Oooh! That'll make it a lot more fun to do!

The reason I've been postponing it is just due to my marker colors not being completely filled up and ready to go for the specific colors on an albino. Now that it's more raptor-ish, though, I'll have a good go at her!

Share this post


Link to post

Oooh, so that's the reason..

Glad that you like the design, I can wait.

She sorta has an important role in my DC universe now.

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/3/2018 at 7:32 PM, DreamingDragons101 said:

I am instead in having two pictures.

One for a Seragamma Wyvern and one for a Magi dragon. 

 

Please let me know if I need to give you anything. 

 

Thanks,

DreamingDragons101

YOjOgmP.jpg

Here is your magi, DreamingDragons101! I drew it using it's BSA of teleportation and modeled it after mitosis, since I believe its reverse would take an active part in teleportation. He's also teleporting a Shimmerscale, since I breed 2G prizes regularly for people and send them everywhere! He's at work!

I quite liked coloring it even though it's just a bunch of orange. It blended nicely, but my oranges are now fairly dry, and will need refillings, haha.

Hope you like it! 

If you want to give me anything, any Dino other than a blue one would be great!

Edited by Mrs_Prudence

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Mrs_Prudence said:

YOjOgmP.jpg

Here is your magi, DreamingDragons101! I drew it using it's BSA of teleportation and modeled it after mitosis, since I believe its reverse would take an active part in teleportation. He's also teleporting a Shimmerscale, since I breed 2G prizes regularly for people and send them everywhere! He's at work!

I quite liked coloring it even though it's just a bunch of orange. It blended nicely, but my oranges are now fairly dry, and will need refillings, haha.

Hope you like it! 

If you want to give me anything, any Dino other than a blue one would be great!

I love it! Thank you so much!

I will Send you a message about giving you something.

Share this post


Link to post

I have to say, I'm in love with your art style. It's so charming and magical. Very therapeutic to look at honestly. I'd like to request a Sunset hatchling (non mature) whenever you have a chance. And I'd love to put it in my signature. Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, kyleedj said:

I have to say, I'm in love with your art style. It's so charming and magical. Very therapeutic to look at honestly. I'd like to request a Sunset hatchling (non mature) whenever you have a chance. And I'd love to put it in my signature. Thank you!

I am so happy that my art does that for you. I put a lot of effort into it solely for things like this! Thank you. I will get on your sunset hatchling!

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Mrs_Prudence said:

I am so happy that my art does that for you. I put a lot of effort into it solely for things like this! Thank you. I will get on your sunset hatchling!

I appreciate and anticipate it. It would be in honor of my deceased friend.

Share this post


Link to post

0mRK92j.jpgnwfeWWY.jpg

Sorry to have been gone for so long.

My artistic inspo has been really dead recently, as I have had many, MANY hardships in the past few months. Forgive me, my life is very traumatic at times.

To make up for it, here are some sketches I comprised for the Space Crystal dragon concept in Dalek Raptor's DR thread here. I hope you like them. I tried very hard to successfully emulate their otherworldly nature. I hope they use it!

 

Share this post


Link to post

This is amazing art! I'd like to request a headshot of an adult Lacula, doesn't matter what gender in a realistic form, please (something similar to what the Game of Thrones dragons looks like)

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, camea42123 said:

This is amazing art! I'd like to request a headshot of an adult Lacula, doesn't matter what gender in a realistic form, please (something similar to what the Game of Thrones dragons looks like)

Got It! I love laculas, this will be fun.

Share this post


Link to post

I'd love to make a request for a Soul-Peace dragon, but I don't have anything valuable that i'm willing to part with lol

Edited by Frostiikin

Share this post


Link to post

Oh my, your art is absolutely amazing!! Can you draw me a headshot of an adult male pillow dragon? I will use it as my avatar. Any style will do :)

Share this post


Link to post

Hello! Figured I might as well put in a request. Are you still doing these?

Stage: Adult

Gender: Female, they're brighter than males generally

Type of Dragon: Flamingo Wyvern

Style: Avatar

 

I don't have much of value, but I currently have two Xenowyrm eggs and might be able to breed one for you later one if you'd like?

Share this post


Link to post

You probably aren't doing these anymore but I still have a request. Can you draw a group photo of an Aeon wyvern, Sunsong amphiptere, Nebula dragon, and two Chrono Xenowyrm hatchies? Now that I think about it that is a big request, so I don't mind if you won't do it. If you want anything in return just ask!

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.