SilkyMarble

Request-A-Dragon!

2 hours ago, Rekha said:

Oh my gosh thats my dream win right there a silver shimmer! They are so beautiful. Perhaps one day when my list isn't so full, we could do a blood swap or something, I cant wait to see what you come up with! Thank you so much for being willing to draw this for me. Oh, and if you want, my mom had a thing for butterflies and this prize is based off of my mom as a memory of her of sorts, so if you wanted to put a butterfly in there too that would be awesome.

Aww, absolutely! Any particular butterfly?

On 1/9/2018 at 10:28 AM, JavaTigress said:

Weird Request... I'd REALLY like a 'Tiger-Dragon" Themed Ava and Sig set?

Was admiring these ( Tiger dragon 1 )( Tiger dragon 2 ) pretties BUT... I am afraid I do not have permission from the artists for using them... and I dunno if I will be able to GET the permission.

Anyone care to take inspiration from the these and make me something?

I can breed your choice off my scroll. :P

*NOTE- Movedbecause I wasn't SURE if this was originally in the wrong place?

This sounds really fun! Sure, I'd love to!

Just now, Mrs_Prudence said:

Aww, absolutely! Any particular butterfly?

She had a love for Monarch butterflies. We actually released them at her wake.

Just now, Rekha said:

She had a love for Monarch butterflies. We actually released them at her wake.

That's really touching. I'll be sure to include one for you! <3

On 1/9/2018 at 7:15 AM, Aleoleo said:

Heya! I absolutely love your art. <3 It's so... old-style, in the best possible way. I want a RL encyclopedia of our dragons, illustrated by you. (with gilded book edge and embossed lettering!! *.*)

If you have time/feel like it/haven't been terribly offended by my previous comment XD, would you consider drawing a (grown) Terrae of either gender? They're my very-much-loved-favorite dragons.

Haha, thank you very much! I dunno what 'old-style' means but I like it :P

I've always thought about that whole encyclopedia thing. I sure do love drawing dragons! Haha

And of course I'll draw your Terrae! I love their body structure~

11 hours ago, Mrs_Prudence said:

This sounds really fun! Sure, I'd love to!

If' you'd be wiling I would surely appreciate it! :D

Hello there! 

I just saw this and, since I saw your requests were open, I was thinking maybe a drawing with the stage two blue Fire Gem hatchies, possibly? If not that, maybe just an adult blue female Fire Gem?

Thank you, either way!

On 1/13/2018 at 3:00 AM, Dorchet said:

Hello there! 

I just saw this and, since I saw your requests were open, I was thinking maybe a drawing with the stage two blue Fire Gem hatchies, possibly? If not that, maybe just an adult blue female Fire Gem?

Thank you, either way!

Sure! It might be a while, since my blue markers are very low on ink, but I'll get to it whenever possible!

Awesome! And that is totally fine, haha, I understand. No rush from me, just happy you might give that a chance to try!

On 1/6/2018 at 12:46 AM, Mrs_Prudence said:

I was waiting for someone to request a Baikala!! My favorite dragon. I certainly will do!

Haha they're my favorite, too! I love their crocodile heads and overall design.

On 6/22/2017 at 7:19 PM, andromedae said:

Your work is amazing! I'm in love. I'd love to request from you once you're a bit less loaded, because you're probably swimming in requests right now.

naLCrFn.png

This is a diamondwing for andromedae. Unfortunately, she had left before I could finish her request for her. 

I hope she is doing alright. Hope you guys like this one! (Didn't like the whole diamond pattern. My markers wouldn't co-operate with me on that one)

51 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

It's beautiful! Is it grooming itself right now?

Yep! I did that since they're a naturally vibrant species. Quoted by Odeen, the spriter:

"Diamondwing dragons are proud, flamboyant, affectionate creatures with temperaments as lustrous as their wings."

No doubt you'd see one grooming itself to keep itself shimmering and beautiful. :)

16 minutes ago, Lady Natasha said:

I love how you can bring vibrance and life into everything you draw!

Aw, you're too kind.You can always request something if you want to see that life channeled through your favorite dragon. :D

2 minutes ago, Mrs_Prudence said:

Aw, you're too kind.You can always request something if you want to see that life channeled through your favorite dragon. :D

I am particularly fond of vampires, so if you ever want to draw one of those of either gender, I would be very happy! It's just as good to see all the different dragons you draw, though :)

Just now, Lady Natasha said:

I am particularly fond of vampires, so if you ever want to draw one of those of either gender, I would be very happy! It's just as good to see all the different dragons you draw, though :)

Sure! I'm glad you like everything else, too :)

I am instead in having two pictures.

One for a Seragamma Wyvern and one for a Magi dragon. 

Please let me know if I need to give you anything. 

Thanks,

DreamingDragons101

On 3/3/2018 at 7:32 PM, DreamingDragons101 said:

I am instead in having two pictures.

One for a Seragamma Wyvern and one for a Magi dragon. 

Please let me know if I need to give you anything. 

Thanks,

DreamingDragons101

Sure! I'll think on something you can get. ;)

1 hour ago, RainbowTheAlbinoServal said:

Nice to see that this is still up and active.

It is! I'm just slow around here nowadays due to a lot of personal demands and motivation issues. Sparks do come by now and again, like now. :)

I wanna say "oi my request" but nah.

The albino has an update: She is covered in fur (tail still is scales) and looks kinda like a raptor. Wingless or no, Idk.

12 minutes ago, RainbowTheAlbinoServal said:

I wanna say "oi my request" but nah.

The albino has an update: She is covered in fur (tail still is scales) and looks kinda like a raptor. Wingless or no, Idk.

Oooh! That'll make it a lot more fun to do!

The reason I've been postponing it is just due to my marker colors not being completely filled up and ready to go for the specific colors on an albino. Now that it's more raptor-ish, though, I'll have a good go at her!

Oooh, so that's the reason..

Glad that you like the design, I can wait.

She sorta has an important role in my DC universe now.