SilkyMarble

Request-A-Dragon!

SkyWolf25 said:
I love that Dino! May I request a male adult Aeon? (+a male adult Black Marrow, if you're not too piled with requests ;;v;)

mOZghUf.png

Here is your Aeon! I wanted to draw one using Precognition. I loved coloring it, but it was a pain to draw. I scrapped the original. But I quite like its end result! Hope you do too smile.gif

Edited by Mrs_Prudence

Gosh 😍 Your art is just so beautiful. I can't wait to see more!

Gosh 😍 Your art is just so beautiful. I can't wait to see more!

Thank you very much!

I hope you like blusangs, because that's what's next wink.gif

I love your art! Could you draw an adult mint (whatever gender, since females and males look the same) when you have time and feel like it maybe? If you can't tell by my signature, I like mints. I can breed you anything from my scroll. I don't care about who my dragons breed with, even if according to their descriptions they have only one mate or something.

I love your art! Could you draw an adult mint (whatever gender, since females and males look the same) when you have time and feel like it maybe? If you can't tell by my signature, I like mints. I can breed you anything from my scroll. I don't care about who my dragons breed with, even if according to their descriptions they have only one mate or something.

Absolutely! <3

Niyaka said:
Those are some gorgeous dragons biggrin.gif

Could I request an adult blusang, maybe flying or swimming?

PRYCq8K.png

Here is your Blusang, SallyPuddy and Niyaka! I enjoyed every second of this beast, coloring most especially! Very satisfying to see all the colors blend so well. I'm very happy with it and I hope you are too! <3

Edited by Mrs_Prudence

Your stuff looks really nice! I love the traditional art style and how well you capture the dragons. I'd love to request, but I'll see if I can catch you when things have calmed down a bit. Are you looking for any specific dragons? I could get you some lineaged BSA hatchies or something. o3o

I absolutely love the poses on the little Bluna and the Aeon, they just look so alive! And that blusang is gorgeous laugh.gif

I admit, I would love to request a Shadow Walker from you at some point in the future, if that's okay? With regards to eggs in return, everything on my scroll is open to be bred, including my holidays, BSAs and prizes, if any of them catch your interests (though I'm happy to breed things whenever asked anyway xd.png) happy.gif Or I can catch a few things for you.

Edited by CharonDusk

wow, you are so talented wub.gif

I love the colours, poses, those little twists to bring dragons to life, like that beetle or that little butterfly, your art is so nice.

They all look like illustrations from a dragon atlas smile.gif awesome, awesome, awesome.

Your stuff looks really nice! I love the traditional art style and how well you capture the dragons. I'd love to request, but I'll see if I can catch you when things have calmed down a bit. Are you looking for any specific dragons? I could get you some lineaged BSA hatchies or something. o3o

Thank you very much! Compliments are always appreciated!

You can always leave it here if you'd like and I'll add it to my to-do list smile.gif

I'm not looking for specifics ATM, because I'm just gonna try to collect a male and female of every species for right now unless they have color variations. You may offer a suggestion! I'll probably accept anything! smile.gif

I absolutely love the poses on the little Bluna and the Aeon, they just look so alive! And that blusang is gorgeous laugh.gif

I admit, I would love to request a Shadow Walker from you at some point in the future, if that's okay? With regards to eggs in return, everything on my scroll is open to be bred, including my holidays, BSAs and prizes, if any of them catch your interests (though I'm happy to breed things whenever asked anyway xd.png) happy.gif Or I can catch a few things for you.

Thank you very much! <3

Of course, I'll add it to the to-do list!

And I shall keep your offer in mind, I appreciate the kind gesture! biggrin.gif

wow, you are so talented wub.gif

I love the colours, poses, those little twists to bring dragons to life, like that beetle or that little butterfly, your art is so nice.

They all look like illustrations from a dragon atlas smile.gif awesome, awesome, awesome.

Aww, I'm glad you think my art is that great! I'm honored to be complemented like that, thank you ❤️

Oh my lord, that blusang is beautiful :3 I love the way you've done the colours, thank you so much c: I'm just raising a dragon to use teleport now (bc for some reason in my years of DC I haven't yet) I'll work on something nice for you! ^o^

I don't suppose I could put it my sig could I? :3

Glad you like it!

Go ahead, my art is free to use as long as you credit me! I'd be honored ❤️😊

-snip-

Here is your Blusang, SallyPuddy and Niyaka! I enjoyed every second of this beast, coloring most especially! Very satisfying to see all the colors blend so well. I'm very happy with it and I hope you are too! <3

Wow, this is absolutely stunning! ohmy.gif That is one beautiful dragon right there

Wow, this is absolutely stunning! ohmy.gif That is one beautiful dragon right there

Thank you very much! Feel free to use it! <3

On 6/22/2017 at 3:33 AM, NiraMalfunction said:

Your art is absolutely delightful, omg. I'd love to see an adult female Antarean in your style. I could try to breed you pretty much anything from my scroll in return.

antarean_dragon_by_mrs_prudence-dbgfsv0.

Here is your Antarean dragon! Since it's a desert dragon, I added a little vulture in there, because I wanted a little extra spice to the drawing. I enjoyed coloring and drawing it. I hope you like it! :D

Edited by Mrs_Prudence