irrelevantindigo

Got pets? Lemme see 'em.

8 hours ago, StormWizard212 said:

Oh wow! What a cute little rabbit @HeDy :wub: Peka looks very soft and fluffy. How gorgeous. I don't know much about rabbits, but how much does this one weigh? And will it get much bigger? 

Thanks, he is really such a ball of fluff! Dwarf lops like him don't get very big, their adult weight is 1,4-1,7 kgs. Currently Peka weighs a bit less than half a kilo from what I guess! There's many other bigger rabbit breeds, the biggest being Flemish giant rabbit, who can weigh over 10 kgs! They're absolutely massive.

Bath time! He is so not impressed.

2rxd7pu.jpg

This is a soggy Beau, he is a poodle x shih tzu and he's three years old.

Edited to de-biggin the enormous picture.

Edited by Wiz

This might just be my favorite picture of Tiuku I've taken. She kind of looks like she's having an existential crisis while still being comfy. :huh:

dJtK8S1.jpg

image.png.5b84ca279a9f8307308df4482cc42966.png

This is Murray. We adopted him from a rescue last month after he went through a long Heartworm treatment in foster care. This is sort of an old picture, he's way fluffier now and absolutely adorable! His right paw was broken in the past and healed wrong, so it's crooked. 

image.png.b57550b4d165deaf41eca9d01e5f6eea.png

Eleven (left) and Dipper (right). We adopted Eleven from a shelter in January after she had been there for over 4 months because she didn't show well. We got Dipper from a rescue about 2 years ago. He's missing an eye and a part of a bone in his back leg, but that doesn't stop him from being a big troublemaker!

image.png.b2343508d6aaff1f2f04e3b2597ac763.png

This is Barney. We've had him since 2004, when he showed up as a stray at our house. We put up found dog posters, but no one claimed him, leaving my family with a great pet!

@aqub Murray has the cutest smile! :wub: What a sweet little pooch. My two Cavs were basking in the sun today and I tried to get a sneaky picture before they saw me, but I wasn't fast enough and disturbed them. It was very sweet, though! They love the sunshine. :D 

First off; I have Fridolf, he's not really minde though, he's my parents little boy. But I still deem him a little bit as mine. :'P

Sadly I don't get to see him that often nowdays, since I moved away from home in September last year ... :c
fridolf.jpg.715c3b85606c6811f91057b7747b8f51.jpg

Then since I got a little lonely living here all by myself and needed someone to talk to (like say "Good morning, did you sleep well" and "bye see you

when I get home" and so forth), I adpoted a soon-to-be 6 year old little boy named Kapris.

His previous owner couldn't keep him due to that she was mowing to Australia. So I went to visit them two times and he seemed to like me

and I've wanted a snake since I was a little kid ... So we decided to see if Kapris would be okay with me (: At first he missed his previous

owner so much, but we still got along just perfectly fine. And now he seems to be okay with me. Surely he sometimes appears to be missing

hher, but at the same time he seems happy to have so many more rooms to explore when I take him out. And he seems to have

chosen my bed as his most favourite place so far, hehe. :'P <3

kapris3.jpg.a03fb2794d3fa6faf976d5d0b49e919f.jpg

Kapris2.jpg.f07e22cb501cddc4ce44076f39106592.jpg

Here are my two puppers. ^_^ They're King Charles Cavaliers and they're both six years old. The brown and white one on the left with his ear flopped on top of his head is called Louis (pronounced Lou-ee, not Lewis) and the fully brown one on the right is called Mia. They're my babies. :wub: They're little things, too. Both are smaller than you usually find Cavaliers, which is a strange coincidence since they aren't biologically related. They're only about 5-6kg each, so they're pretty tiny. People always mistake them for puppies. 

Anyway, enjoy! If anyone else has Cavs, please let me know! :D I love meeting other Cav owners. 

7wfcZ9T.png uqnNUGt.png

Edited by StormWizard212

@StormWizard212 Ahhh!!! I love Cavies!!! They were always my favorite to snuggle with at the vet's office I used to work at. They're so sweet and charming! 

Here is Bowie's St. Patrick's day photos. We forgot about Easter, though, so sadly he missed a holiday. 

Edited by hazeh

@hazeh Cavs are the most cuddly, special little creatures ever. I've never met one that hasn't been up for a good cuddle. :wub: 

I love Bowie's photoshoot! Do you do one for every holiday? Last year for Christmas, a friend of mine bought me a voucher for a professional, Christmas-themed photoshoot for my pups. Linking the pictures because they're a bit big. Louis. Mia. It was such a nightmare getting them to sit still with the hats on. They just wanted to run around and explore the studio and eat the hats. :lol: But the results are pretty cute. 

@DreamingDragons101 Ranger looks like such a cool pup. B) I love the glasses! 

Edited by StormWizard212

13 minutes ago, StormWizard212 said:

@hazeh Cavs are the most cuddly, special little creatures ever. I've never met one that hasn't been up for a good cuddle. :wub: 

I love Bowie's photoshoot! Do you do one for every holiday? Last year for Christmas, a friend of mine bought me a voucher for a professional, Christmas-themed photoshoot for my pups. Linking the pictures because they're a bit big. Louis. Mia. It was such a nightmare getting them to sit still with the hats on. They just wanted to run around and explore the studio and eat the hats. :lol: But the results are pretty cute. 

We want to, but he gets his pictures taking at the vet whenever he goes for boarding. We were gone for Valentines and St. Patrick's, so they did photoshoots for all the pets during those times. But since we didn't go anywhere for Easter, we forgot about pictures. 

But OMG, THOSE PICTURES!!! I'm dying, those are so precious. The photographer did an excellent job. I'm all about playing dress-up with pets haha. 

1 hour ago, StormWizard212 said:

OMG THOSE PICS!! Mia with her tongue out, what a charmer! Cavs were my favorite breed when I was a kid so I always have a soft spot for them. What a sweet pair you have! 

IMG_5577pinei.JPG.a3adf050e2d348189ae0e4995b7a52b0.JPG

Here's Peka, looking very regal and very angry. I bought him a new brand of food today, and he decided to be picky. I had to hand feed him his whole serving today... Hopefully he'll realise soon that the old food is not coming back!

@hedy I'm glad you're another Cav lover. :D Peka is so cute! How big is he? He looks so small and fluffy, but all the rabbits I've known have been surprisingly big. Hopefully he likes his new food soon! That's the good thing about owning Cavs - they'll eat absolutely anything:lol:

What a charming smile on Murray :lol:

Kapris is a very cool looking snake. A little scared to have one personally, though.

Those cavs are so cute!! Got to petsit one for a while, spirited girl wanted to play fetch all day.

Here's old Tux, my rescue kitty. Still acts like a kitten, zooming across the house pouncing toys as he does...

MKlW71C.png

...but I caught him sitting still, at last.

I love everyone's pets, they're so adorable! Looking at this thread makes me really happy. :)

No automatic alt text available.

Here's my cat Loki wearing a dress. She doesn't seem to mind it. :D 

wp_20180413_10_58_47_pro-jpg.85608

My two trouble maker guinea pigs. Chutney is the chocolate & tan side-eyeing the camera, and Sprout’s the black one. Both males. Chutney’s going to be 6 years old in June/July (I think that’s when he was born, anyway). Sprout is 1.

Seems an old thread but I'm super excited, today I picked up my new 6 week old fur babies.

I try and adopt or rescue as much as possible with pets, but we someone I work with new the people so meet 

Micvitie and Jaffacake :) I lost my last guinea pig a few weeks ago to kidney disease and as much as I loved and miss my little Fergus an empty cage was to much especially as a few months before I lost my 16 1/2 Labrador Josh.

So welcome to the family pigwigs we love them so much already 

20210417_173643.thumb.jpg.8154aea325ce5e9bb95eb0b854dbb90c.jpg20210417_172113.thumb.jpg.8faa330ebc0c5ac2c9c2999afac7157f.jpgIMG-20210414-WA0000.thumb.jpg.f660f7f9419aaff41d5de4d2620cad27.jpg

2 hours ago, Bloommist said:

Seems an old thread but I'm super excited, today I picked up my new 6 week old fur babies.

I try and adopt or rescue as much as possible with pets, but we someone I work with new the people so meet 

Micvitie and Jaffacake :) I lost my last guinea pig a few weeks ago to kidney disease and as much as I loved and miss my little Fergus an empty cage was to much especially as a few months before I lost my 16 1/2 Labrador Josh.

So welcome to the family pigwigs we love them so much already 

20210417_173643.thumb.jpg.8154aea325ce5e9bb95eb0b854dbb90c.jpg20210417_172113.thumb.jpg.8faa330ebc0c5ac2c9c2999afac7157f.jpgIMG-20210414-WA0000.thumb.jpg.f660f7f9419aaff41d5de4d2620cad27.jpg

Oh gosh! They are so cute! :) I always wanted guinea pigs but my allergies made it impossible.

Sorry for your losses. *hugs*

9 hours ago, Lagie said:

Oh gosh! They are so cute! :) I always wanted guinea pigs but my allergies made it impossible.

Sorry for your losses. *hugs*

Thank you :) I'm so excited to have some pets to love again, their such characters I carnt wait for them to come out their shells a bit more and start exploring:)

I'm sorry you have allergies though that's really unfair for you :(

Did someone just voluntarily ask to see pet photos? Okay, I'm going to take some pictures of my cats for you!

This is Merkurius or "Merri".

merri.png.bcbfff826a4c85af97beeaa178a768d2.png

He can be very handsome if he wants to.

merri2.png.ef36cc36563e832d0b58898b4e53c219.png

And this is Andromeda or "Medda".

medda.png.8c82539eeb900f9d023fde62bfcd1074.png

She often makes this face.

medda2.png.0c0fdd5c5a7878d952b6178e31420b6b.png

@Varislapsiyour cats are beautiful those are loverly photos :) merri indeed seems a handsome fellow and andromeda is a beautiful name :)

13 hours ago, Bloommist said:

@Varislapsiyour cats are beautiful those are loverly photos :) merri indeed seems a handsome fellow and andromeda is a beautiful name :)

Thank you! Yes, they are beautiful!! ❤️

Cat photos!!! (3/4 at least. My final black cat just didn’t wanna move Also, sorry for the darkness of Isabells photo. 
Pumpkins!

Spoiler

900BFD18-DED8-4716-A004-43E478D3C533.thumb.jpeg.90ef1d1bc1631f9aba36aa6b43f23c7a.jpeg

Isabell! 

Spoiler

59D33D5D-1D42-4AAD-A02D-1E210CBEFADE.thumb.jpeg.0245fc6e67f99c5088fc564c1d7d05e1.jpeg

4A1C5AE1-710D-48EB-98AC-B913EE0B766C.thumb.jpeg.c2730cc0ca2525438a9583a98bb08d80.jpeg
Roland!