Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

I sure hope gen4 is released soon.  Gen4 is far from my favorite pokegen, but it being released would mean that gen5 is next, which is probably my favorite aside from gen1.

I ran into the twenty present max yesterday.  I had been trying to conserve presents to make sure I had one when a slot opened, but now I am not focusing on the 7k eggs I will be opening presents more often. 

Yay :D

I have only 22 friends so far and even that's hard to handle right now as my bag is so full I can't accept more gifts right now. I need to catch some pokémon!

18 hours ago, Gluria said:

I'm pretty pissed with the regionals from 7km eggs. I have two Farfetch'd, one I will trade to a friend. I have three more eggs I should be able to hatch until the 8th, but I don't have high hopes anymore ... why didn't Niantic up the ratios to at least 50 % regionals? 😤

Just to make sure you know you don't have to hatch the eggs before the 8th for regionals, you just have to *receive* the eggs before the 8th.

Also, I'm looking forward to the psychic event so I can get finally enough candy for Trasla Ralts. But I want Gen4 finally as well!

@Syiren, I meant Ralts of course (difficult to remember Pokemon names in two languages :lol: ).

Edited by Chococat0815

8 hours ago, Chococat0815 said:

Just to make sure you know you don't have to hatch the eggs before the 8th for regionals, you just have to *receive* the eggs before the 8th.

Also, I'm looking forward to the psychic event so I can get finally enough candy for Trasla. But I want Gen4 finally as well!

Trasla? which one is that?

@Chococat0815 Oh~! I'm sorry, I didn't even consider different language names. I'm sorry. ^_^; I kinda like that name better tbh. I'm still missing its final form, but with the Celebi quest, I'm still trying to walk my Eevee to get an umbreon.

Edited by Syiren

23 hours ago, Syiren said:

Sorry, @Gluria I've been trying to stay on top if gifts, but you can only open so many a day. I'll open yours tomorrow, as I think I've already reached my 20 gift limit. (has 91 friends to manage. ^_^; )

ETA: Correction, I could accept one more gift today. And I picked you. :D Send you one too. hope you get something nice! 

@Syiren feel free to open my gift next (Twyro) so that out friendship could make progress from regular friends to good friends. :) 

Anyway I'm off to meet up with other players tomorrow to do some raids - it's a great chance for me to do some tier 3 or 4 raids that I can't do on my own (hoping for another Absol, alolan Marowak and alolan Raichu) and we all hope that we'll trigger an ex-raid to be invited to face Deoxys. :D 

I just reached level 26 :D

My bag is currently full so I can't open three gifts. Duh!

But I'll have some time to go and hunt psychic types and hopefully make some room :)

Also, I just need 6 more candy to evolve my pal Charmeleon to Charizard. Yay, Charizard! My all time fave!

I hatched a kangaskhan!  Now all I need is mewtwo.

Though I traded the kangaskhan to my friend so she could get it in her dex, with the intention of having her trade it back to me, to find it was locked to her account, you can only trade a specific pokemon once! What! So she couldn't give it back 😕 Boo niantic, that seems silly.

4 hours ago, Kaini said:

I hatched a kangaskhan!  Now all I need is mewtwo.

Though I traded the kangaskhan to my friend so she could get it in her dex, with the intention of having her trade it back to me, to find it was locked to her account, you can only trade a specific pokemon once! What! So she couldn't give it back 😕 Boo niantic, that seems silly.

Yeah, you can only trade a pokemon once, no matter who it's to. Even if you tried to trade it to a third person it's not able to. I think they do that to prevent people from transferring all their best stuff to fresh accounts.

Sooo, now I have three Farfetch'd, one of which I traded off to a friend of mine.

I swear if I hatch another Meowth I'll make myself some nice scrambled eggs. *hisses*

I hatched a shiny aron the other day! Was saving up for more ideal IVs that what I had prior, but his were good and overall it was too perfect the opportunity to pass up - 

20181008_160444.jpg?width=354&height=610

I've been meaning to post this for a while. This Fearow is one of the first Pokemon I ever caught, and I just had to keep her because of her unique qualities.  |D

Also I caught a shiny Hattachu yesterday! Bad IVs, but still shiny! I seem to have really bad IV luck...

pogo_fearow.png

I caught this little guy the other day.  Saving him for 4th gen eeveelutions, not sure yet which one.

572889C8-9669-4FD4-8C5E-33001F8B02FF.png

Edited by Nectaris

I was finally able to evolve my starter Charmeleon to Charizard yesterday!

It's a weakling, but it's a Charizard, so I don't care. :D

They announced Gen 4! No exact timeline though.

plus a few changes to the cp, hp and defense, as well as spawn rates for weather encounters.

@Nectaris, what are you using for checking IVs? Is it safe to do so?

5 hours ago, water_angel said:

plus a few changes to the cp, hp and defense, as well as spawn rates for weather encounters.

WOOO! about time!

That looks like Poke Genie, but if you have an Android Calcy IV works great. It's what I use. Genie is for iPhone users.

5 hours ago, water_angel said:

Poke Genie.  I would imagine it is safe, it is just reading a screenshot, not a modification to the game.

I hatched a Tauros! Yeeeaaaah!

A friend of mine has a Kangashkan, so if we both won't hatch what we lack with our remaining eggs, we can trade so we at least can get the dex entrys.

thanks @Syiren, @Nectaris, I was wondering since I had read a while back that niantic was banning accounts for using helps like that. I've worked really hard for it to just go away.

and congrats Gluria. I have two eggs left and hoping for kangashkan.

Edited by water_angel

oh I totally getcha @water_angel I've had my account since Feb 2017 and just recently completed my Kanto Dex and only need Smeargle and Celebi to complete my Johto dex, so I understand the hard work. I'm honestly surprised the only Legendary I don't have is Latias. That stubborn red dragon refused to be caught when she was out. I'm waiting for her to come back or waiting for a friend to trade with me.

4 hours ago, Syiren said:

oh I totally getcha @water_angel I've had my account since Feb 2017 and just recently completed my Kanto Dex and only need Smeargle and Celebi to complete my Johto dex, so I understand the hard work. I'm honestly surprised the only Legendary I don't have is Latias. That stubborn red dragon refused to be caught when she was out. I'm waiting for her to come back or waiting for a friend to trade with me.

@Syiren when you're able to, open the gift I sent you quite a while ago so that we can become good friends in the game. I'm Twyro. :D 

Anyway, still no shiny Drowzee for me, and I've been tapping every single one I could find. I'm hoping for better luck tomorrow.

10 minutes ago, *Silver Fox* said:

@Syiren when you're able to, open the gift I sent you quite a while ago so that we can become good friends in the game. I'm Twyro. :D 

Anyway, still no shiny Drowzee for me, and I've been tapping every single one I could find. I'm hoping for better luck tomorrow.

Trying to scroll down to your username, but every time I get to 'K' the game crashes on me. :( Looks like there's another stupid bug going on. I wish they'd give us a dang search bar for our friend lists. that'd make it soooooo much easier. I'll open your gift and sent you one whenever it lets me. I'm sorry.

1 hour ago, Syiren said:

Trying to scroll down to your username, but every time I get to 'K' the game crashes on me. :( Looks like there's another stupid bug going on. I wish they'd give us a dang search bar for our friend lists. that'd make it soooooo much easier. I'll open your gift and sent you one whenever it lets me. I'm sorry.

That's fine! I'm having the same issue with the game crashing when I try to scroll past the letter S. It won't let me do it and the game crashes so I have to restart it. Very frustrating.

I found a shiny snubbull today!  First non-community day shiny in a while.  Plus, it is a mon that is near non-existent in the area outside of events like the most recent one.

9 hours ago, Nectaris said:

I found a shiny snubbull today!  First non-community day shiny in a while.  Plus, it is a mon that is near non-existent in the area outside of events like the most recent one.

Congrats, those are so cute, I want one! :wub: 

DFTKxRY.png cL5w2bV.png

Oh, boy, that was rather unexpected.