Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

I've now hatched 3 Mr Mime & 2 Farfetch'd ... along with the standard mons. Still looking for Kangaskhan.

Unfortunately, the hatch rate for regionals appears to be very low =/

I didn't expect them to be guaranteed, but looks like I won't get my Tauros this way. Not sure I want to spend more money on incubators for 7km eggs. They also added Tangela and Porygon.

Hatched a kangaskhan today, so that means all I need is a Mr Mime for the gen1 regionals.

I'm new to this game, and my research requires that I make friends, so I sent out friend requests to three people on this thread who gave out their codes. Hope you don't mind. 🙃

My husband (who doesn't play DC) and I have research that requires making 3 friends. Anyone who needs friends, please add us! :)

Me:

Sewwattsnew

8485 5719 7769

Him:

EvlLeperchaun 

6561 2611 2722

On 9/16/2018 at 3:59 AM, Nectaris said:

Apparently although you CAN hatch regional mons, it is not guaranteed.  I hatched several 7km eggs, got sandshrews, meowth, grimer, geodude, and FINALLY got a regional mon.  A farfetch'd.  I already had a farfetch'd.

Pity that they just added them into the mix instead of making them all about regional pokemon for a while, considering that they'll only be available for a limited time.

I'm still waiting on my first batch of possible-regional-7kms to hatch. I only really have time to get 'steps' while driving to work (I just leave it in the seat next to me I'm not playing while driving lol).

Give me that Mr. Mine and Kangaskhan!

7 hours ago, Dirtytabs said:

I'm new to this game, and my research requires that I make friends, so I sent out friend requests to three people on this thread who gave out their codes. Hope you don't mind. 🙃

if you still need more friends my code is 0454 9583 1624 (Syiren25)

~*~

Well I hit level 37 finally during that Moltres raid event, didn't get a shiny, but hey, I'll take the level up. ^^

Thank you all for your friend requests! I accept every single one :D

Unfortunately, I'm all out of gifts right now and the earliest I'll be able to visit some more pokestops will be thursday. I'm sorry for not sending anything back please don't hate me 😰

As Mewtwo will be available as a raid boss without ex-raid passes needed to face him I FINALLY decided to reach out to a group of players of this game in my city to raid with as this is the best chance to komplete the Kanto pokedex I'll probably ever have. I still haven't hatched a single regional, and all I need are a Tauros and a Kangaskhan, is it too much to ask? :angry:

On 9/17/2018 at 12:48 PM, *Silver Fox* said:

Pity that they just added them into the mix instead of making them all about regional pokemon for a while, considering that they'll only be available for a limited time.

I wouldn't have minded so much if they weren't exclusive, but it bothers me that they are on the side of rare.  That first day I managed to hatch at least six, maybe seven, eggs and got one regional, and one I already had. 

Today was a good day though, I hatched two farfetch'd and a kangaskhan.  Still no Mr. Mime.  I am keeping the extras in case I don't get a Mr. Mime and can trade with someone with extras. 

I wonder if you can get regionals from your own region(which for me would be tauros).

Hey all! I've got a friend who needs to make three friends for the Ripple in Time research, I was hoping maybe a few of you could help him out? His FC is 1027 5020 0594, thanks!

Even though I passed that task almost right away I love making new friends so I sent out some requests, I'm looking forward to exchanging gifts with you! ❤️

Didn't manage to hatch anything new today so I'll try to go for a good walk tomorrow to hatch at least one egg and hope for a regional. Still need a Kangaskhan and a Tauros to complete my Kanto pokedex (I should join a Mewtwo raid on Friday so hopefully I'll get him too).

Does anyone know of a good place to look for fellow players in the same area? I only know two (my boyfriend and his cousin), and I'd like to team up to take on some bigger raids :P

(Really want all the Legendary birds)

20 minutes ago, Zeditha said:

Does anyone know of a good place to look for fellow players in the same area? I only know two (my boyfriend and his cousin), and I'd like to team up to take on some bigger raids :P

(Really want all the Legendary birds)

Your best bet would be looking for facebook or discord groups. Or if you know popular spots with gyms in your city, going on a stake-out ;) (worked for me :lol: )

Still haven't hatched any new 7km-eggs, but I couldn't play a lot because of work and sickness...

I think, this time Niantic has a good plan with how to introduce Mewtwo as a regular raid boss, since only Mewtwo from ex-raids will be able to have shadow ball as move.

On 9/17/2018 at 4:43 PM, Syiren said:

if you still need more friends my code is 0454 9583 1624 (Syiren25)

Ah, thanks! Are there any other quests that call for making more friends? I might save it for later. (Thinking pragmatically here...)

6 hours ago, Dirtytabs said:

Ah, thanks! Are there any other quests that call for making more friends? I might save it for later. (Thinking pragmatically here...)

Not that I know of. There's one challenge that requires to send 20 gifts, but not sure of anything after that. I'm stuck on the part where I have to walk an Eevee and evolve it to Espeon.

I caught my first Lapras today, yay :D

Also getting pretty close to evolving some critter and my Alola-Sandslash has been holding an arena for three whole days now. Yay!

I have Chansey, but they were all hatches from eggs. I boot up my game to check a few others things and a fricking Chansey is in my room. that rare pink mama kirby was in my room and I nearly fell out of my chair with surprise. needless to say she got a golden razz and an ultra ball.

I finally got a Lapras AND the elusive Hitmonchan I've been missing for so long showed up on our yard! Also finally evolved my Feebas into a Milotic. I had already walked the 20K with one Feebas, but then I had accidentally transferred it away! Still no regionals from 7K eggs, I haven't been even able to walk that much since I've been coming down with the flu for the past week. Fortunately I'm feeling better already, and I'm visiting my parents this weekend and my mom is always eager to go on "poke-walks"!

Hatched a Mr. Mime yesterday, and that is all I need for dex completion.  Now looking for a male Mr. Mime(as odd as that sounds).

Overall I like this event, I have been seeing rare kanto mons everywhere.  I have caught several chansey's, seen a few lapras(though I haven't been able to catch any, I don't NEED them though).  About the only thing I haven't seen is an aerodactyl.

On 9/20/2018 at 1:04 AM, Dirtytabs said:

Nope, just that one. :) I hatched a Farfetch'd, the only Kanto regional so far and I'm still looking for a Kangaskhan and a Tauros to complete my Kanto pokedex. When I went out to meet up with other players so we can raid Mewtwo I caught A SHINY GROWLITHE (now Arcanine) along the way, totally random, and we raided Mewtwo twice. The first one ran away on me and the other one decided to stay. Certainly caught my attention IVs, however, a Mewtwo is a Mewtwo. ❤️

8 hours ago, hedy said:

I finally got a Lapras AND the elusive Hitmonchan I've been missing for so long showed up on our yard! Also finally evolved my Feebas into a Milotic. I had already walked the 20K with one Feebas, but then I had accidentally transferred it away!

Congratulations! I'm still waiting for Lapras. I hope you can get another Milotic soon. :)

Edited by obelisk_light

42 minutes ago, *Silver Fox* said:

Nope, just that one. :) I hatched a Farfetch'd, the only Kanto regional so far and I'm still looking for a Kangaskhan and a Tauros to complete my Kanto pokedex. When I went out to meet up with other players so we can raid Mewtwo I caught A SHINY GROWLITHE (now Arcanine) along the way, totally random, and we raided Mewtwo twice. The first one ran away on me and the other one decided to stay. Certainly caught my attention IVs, however, a Mewtwo is a Mewtwo. ❤️

Well then! More friends more fun.

9057 1059 5495

Those "give gifts" field research will be super easy. :D

Aaaaaaaaaaaand the Chikorita event is over in my area. I am two Chikoritas short. I just needed TWO MORE to evolve my shiny Bayleef to Meganium.

Are you kidding me.