Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

Another community day has come and gone without me participating at all.  :'D

Iirc, the time it happens here is 8-11am. I'm typically still at home at that time on Sundays. One of these days...just maybe...I'll be able to participate. But I really wanted a shiny Beldum.  :C

I'm still on the first stage of the spiritomb quest because I've run out of berries ; D Need more stops and gifts...

Got my third Giratina today! it is super finicky tho. A lot of people are having a hard time around here s: seems about only a fourth or so each raid, and we've had about 10-20 people each time 

And I caught a cute little shiny shuppet today!  It's so cute as it is, I don't think I will evolve it unless I manage to catch a second.  I had just about convinced myself I had already checked that shuppet too.

Got my Spiritomb two days ago and I gave in and bought the Gengar outfit, that backpack is adorable. :lol: 

Now it's raining here so hopefully I'll be able to play a bit during the week.

Gengard raid day is coming! I probably won't be able to attend, at least the shiny isn't that great. Also, apparently Niantic confirmed that if you evolve Haunter during the raid period it'll still be able to learn the exclusive moves!

I've been tapping on everything that could possibly be shiny and it appears that I've run out of luck. Not a single shiny during this event for me so far, thank God I still have four days with all these dark and ghost types spawning.

I hope to progress on the "visit 8 pokestops you've never been to before" task today. I'll be going to a concert in a neighbouring city where I've never played before and hopefully there will be at least 8 stops close by!

Edited by Gluria
Typo

1 hour ago, Gluria said:

I hope to progress on the "visit 8 pokestops you've never been to before" task today. I'll be going to a concert in a neighbouring city where I've never played before and hopefully there will be at least 8 stops close by!

I hope so for you too! Thankfully I took the time to actually go along the street where I don't normally go when I had that task to complete, and there were even more than 8 pokestops I never span before. There are so many more a bit further away, but they will remain intact just in case I ever need to complete such a task again.

Btw, guys, I caught a shiny Houndour in my house! I evolved it to a gorgeous blue Houndoom. :wub: 

Edited by *Silver Fox*

32 minutes ago, *Silver Fox* said:

I hope so for you too! Thankfully I took the time to actually go along the street where I don't normally go when I had that task to complete, and there were even more than 8 pokestops I never span before. There are so many more a bit further away, but they will remain intact just in case I ever need to complete such a task again.

Btw, guys, I caught a shiny Houndour in my house! I evolved it to a gorgeous blue Houndoom. :wub: 

Turns out the place where the concert is is in the middle of nowhere XD

But I got three out of eight, so that's something.

I still haven't found that shiny drifloon I want so bad, I'll have to do some serious hunting on my day off tomorrow...

56 minutes ago, Kaini said:

I still haven't found that shiny drifloon I want so bad, I'll have to do some serious hunting on my day off tomorrow...

Me neither, and I want one as well. As a matter of fact, I am so p***** off that, if I could, I'd threaten them that I'd poke them with a needle one by one unless they hand over a shiny specimen of their kind.

My partner got a shiny shuppet. I am so jealous. I got a shiny beldum last community event, but I really want a shiny shuppet. If anyone wants to share friend codes, send me a PM? I need two more for the task.

39 minutes ago, Ribombee said:

My partner got a shiny shuppet. I am so jealous. I got a shiny beldum last community event, but I really want a shiny shuppet. If anyone wants to share friend codes, send me a PM? I need two more for the task.

I also want the shiny Shuppet! It's mint green and it's my favourite color! :D

My trainer code is 6703 8008 6464 :D Twyro's the username. Nice to meet you. :wub: 

Edited by *Silver Fox*

On 10/25/2018 at 11:10 AM, *Silver Fox* said:

man is it ugly.

Now that's uncalled for.

hxisfS8.png

I dont have a shiny driftloon, but I do like the look of the evolved non-shiny version.

I wish I could get a shiny bulbasaur. i like the yellow flowerbud.

19 hours ago, Gruff said:

I dont have a shiny driftloon, but I do like the look of the evolved non-shiny version.

I wish I could get a shiny bulbasaur. i like the yellow flowerbud.

I got my shiny Bulbasaur from the "Power up pokemon 5 times" field research task (which I almost discarded so XD) - you have a chance of getting a (shiny) Kanto starter from it! I'm still looking for a shiny Charmander, though.

Didn't play much today but I will tomorrow when I go to college so hopefully something shiny pops up while the Halloween event is still up - aiming for every Shuppet, Duskull, Poochyena, Pikachu and Drifloon I could possibly tap on the map! ;) 

I'm five berries away from moving up in the spiritomb quest, so any gifts are deeply appreciated! I'm out... of berries... 9535 6166 0814

Went out today looking for a shiny floon, but alas...

I have such a fondness for Giratina! I'm so happy I caught my first one today. I almost didn't, but there was a group meeting dt, and I had some free time. First one I ever went for too. Caught it on the second ball too. :) Which is a big difference from when I first tried to catch him in Platinum version. That stubborn ghost draggo took me 4 DAYS to catch. And I mean real time days because I kept have to reset as I only have 20 ultra balls.

Also I love its look and hope we get origin form too. :)

6 hours ago, Syiren said:

I have such a fondness for Giratina! I'm so happy I caught my first one today. I almost didn't, but there was a group meeting dt, and I had some free time. First one I ever went for too. Caught it on the second ball too. :) Which is a big difference from when I first tried to catch him in Platinum version. That stubborn ghost draggo took me 4 DAYS to catch. And I mean real time days because I kept have to reset as I only have 20 ultra balls.

Also I love its look and hope we get origin form too. :)

I randomly stumbled upon a Giratina raid with a four player lobby which I joined, but we couldn't defeat it. Too bad as I still don't have it, but also because we were SO CLOSE to knocking it down. 

Also I saw someone holding a shiny Drifblim in a gym and it made me so envious - I want one too!

When picking Pokeroonies for a gym/raid, is there a way to see what moves each has without putting it in your team? Like, I want to enter the Arcanine with Wild Charge to battle a Gyarados, but I can't remember which Arcanine has it and I can't figure out how to check them without leaving the gym.

@Dirtytabs You can type @move in the search bar and it should show you all pokemon who have that move, e.g. @wild charge to show you your Arcanine.

I caught a shiny Houndour yesterday. It's got only 102cp and the worst appraisal but it's so pretty :wub: 

On 10/29/2018 at 7:52 PM, Chococat0815 said:

@Dirtytabs You can type @move in the search bar and it should show you all pokemon who have that move, e.g. @wild charge to show you your Arcanine.

I caught a shiny Houndour yesterday. It's got only 102cp and the worst appraisal but it's so pretty :wub: 

Mine isn't perfect either but it's so cute! Better said, gorgeous now that I evolved it to Houndoom. :) I also caught a shiny Poochyena! The golden puppy is the cutest! Bad IVs but no big deal, I wanted one and I got lucky! Still no shiny Duskull, Shuppet, Murkrow or Drifloon. :( 

By the way, I'm going to face Deoxys next Wednesday! The group of players I raid with managed to trigger an ex-raid and one of my ultra friends got an ex-raid pass which he kindly offered to share with me and I'm so happy, I've never entered an ex-raid before! :D 

Edit:  HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY! Hope you're all having fun! Thank God I have to go to college twice today as I need to use these final hours of the Halloween event to catch a shiny Drifloon if I still can, hopefully I'll catch at least one. I'll also be on the lookout for shiny Duskulls, Shuppets and Sableyes, and if I come across another Snorunt raid I hope I get a wonderful IV female so I can get a Froslass when they release a new wave of gen4 pokemon. :D 

Also a wonderful IV Turtwig appeared in my house and I'm so happy that I caught it because I finally got my two remaining starter pokedex entries - Grotle and Torterra! :wub: 

Edited by *Silver Fox*

On 10/29/2018 at 11:52 AM, Chococat0815 said:

Oh neat, I had no idea. I presume I have to remember the move, right? Searching by type isn't an option?

7001647E-5C4B-4994-8153-7F40F393A2A4.thumb.png.319944c110c2b46405edfc153c61dfd8.png

AAAAAA I didn't know they hatched with hats :wub:

36 minutes ago, Dirtytabs said:

AAAAAA I didn't know they hatched with hats :wub:

The witch hat pichu is cute!  I haven’t been able to hatch one, and given my lack of 2k eggs I am not going to this year.

I did manage to hatch a sun hat pichu.

FFA47627-EB16-4644-B06F-06C3CA5AB28B.png

Edited by Nectaris