Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

Woohoo! I had lost hope of every getting one of these guys!

A126554D-CBBD-45B5-B47B-862F456675EF.png

Edited by Nectaris

23 hours ago, Nectaris said:

Woohoo! I had lost hope of every getting one of these guys!

A126554D-CBBD-45B5-B47B-862F456675EF.png

0ba45ef6b4b096cb1ce0b6beeabd4363.gif

Congratz finally, I imagine since you finally got your 1st Axew (hope it has good stats) and I got my complete evolution line recently that Octobers com day will definitely be Axew just to mess with us lol

44 minutes ago, smokeytripod said:

0ba45ef6b4b096cb1ce0b6beeabd4363.gif

Congratz finally, I imagine since you finally got your 1st Axew (hope it has good stats) and I got my complete evolution line recently that Octobers com day will definitely be Axew just to mess with us lol

Thanks! He is a three star mon, but not a great one... Still, I am glad to have him.

I still wouldn't mind an axew community day as I either have to spend precious rare candies or walk a ton to evolve him.

The way my luck runs is it will happen only once I have walked enough to evolve him, like how I hatched two noibats in a row when I was only two candies shy of evolving.

Congrats @Nectaris!!!

In other news, the Season of Mischief and Hoopa is upon us! 

New pokemon (that I haven't seen) are here!

AND I GOT MY FIRST LEGENDARY!!!!

I GOT A LUGIA~~!!!!!

:D

Edit:

Okay. 

So.

I have an old phone. Like a really old phone. My phone is the 2nd (plus) in the series, and the series is on the 6th version.

So. It's an old phone that frequently crashes when I play Pokemon Go and overheats when it doesn't crash. 

Today, the screen froze while I was competing in a Great League battle, and usually that means the battle is lost to me.

HOWEVER, the weirdest thing happened. The battle music and sounds continued. I usually start rapidly tapping my screen long before the battle starts to account for the initial load delay, so I could actually hear the attacks sounds, event though the screen was stuck on the Player vs Player screen.

I could still attack. I could still defend. But I couldn't see anything. I had go completely by sound alone.  Guessing (based on the sudden disappearance of attack sounds) when to start rapidly swiping my screen because I probably have a charge attack. OR tapping the middle of the screen to try to get the shield up. OR randomly sending out a pokemon after the first one fainted (which was Beedrill) and hoping the mon didn't get instant-KO'd.

Somehow...I won! I got the little victory fanfare and everything. Couldn't see a darn thing, but I did it! 

Either I got really good guesses on Pokémon, my shields, and charge attacks, OR I was facing against a complete newbie who knew diddly-squat about the game, OR I was really, Really, REALLY lucky. 

I think it was the last one. 

lol 

Edited by Shokomon

Apparently when it rains, it pours. I just hatched a second axew today, with even better IVs than the first at 96%!

14 hours ago, Nectaris said:

Apparently when it rains, it pours. I just hatched a second axew today, with even better IVs than the first at 96%!

Congrats!

Finally got a shiny Absol today from a shadow egg. :D

And got a 100% Galarian Farfetchd from a 7km egg. :D

21 hours ago, Nectaris said:

6 hours ago, Idril said:

Congrats!

Finally got a shiny Absol today from a shadow egg. :D

And got a 100% Galarian Farfetchd from a 7km egg. :D

Congrats to both of you :)

I got my Hoopa today like probably everyone else lol(mines only an 84% lol)  and I got a 96% Mienfoo from an egg so that was nice since I didn't catch that the egg pool had changed a bit lol, also got my 2nd shiny Slakoth yesterday too.

I got my Hoopa too, sadly it has around 74 iv, I hope they're not really important to use in battle 😅

And I got shiny galarian zigzagoon from 7km egg this week! It was from a gift I got from this thread, you guys made me lucky! :D I love this shiny, I'm really glad I got it ❤️

Congrats to everyone for getting amazing pokemons with amazing iv! This weeks seems really lucky for many of us :D

My Hoopa is just a 2*, but then I'm rarely lucky with mysterious pokemons...

But got a shiny Whismur today. 🙂

I'm a bit surprised they have already announced October's CD mon.  A wee bit disappointed in Duskull. I would have loved to see litwick make it. Duskull has been out for quite some time as shiny available, even if I haven't lucked into getting one.

I dunno I think it would have been even better if they announced Pumpkaboo as the com day for October, give us a new mon and it's shiny version at the same time for Halloween lol, that being said I'm also happy it's Duskull since I also haven't gotten a shiny yet but have managed to get 3 90+% Dusknoirs instead lol.

Got a random shiny spearow today.  Spearow/Fearow has a special place to me as it was my brother's friend giving me a fearow card that got me looking into pokemon many many years ago now.

Edit:

And I hatched a shiny bunnelby.  Hopefully this is a signal to the end of the shiny drought.

Edited by Nectaris

Congrats on new shinys Nectaris! :)

I'm also quite suprised that they annouced October community pokemon so soon! I'm not a big fan of Duskull, and I also would love to see Litwick on community (I LOVE shiny version of it), but it might be worse, so it's not that bad for me. And it's Halloween themed pokemon, so it's not bad :D

But I'm curious what we will get in November. I'm pretty sure that in December we will get another combo community day with all pokemons that were on comuunity this year, but I'm curious if there is a chance to get another starter community day in November this year or we will wait for it until next year.

To be honest, I would like to get some new shiny from Sinnoh or Unova from community, like Drilbur. I like it's shiny version and with nice community move it's evolution can be quite useful. But we will see what will happen in November soon, I'm quite curious.

On 9/12/2021 at 5:18 PM, Nectaris said:

Woohoo!  Wasn’t expecting this at all!

F4652D70-F86B-481A-86B6-10EB7D10D40E.png

I really hope that wasn't the one you invited me to cause I didn't get a shiny lol, congrats on it anyway....guess thats one more legendary you don't need to hunt 😛 

1 hour ago, smokeytripod said:

I really hope that wasn't the one you invited me to cause I didn't get a shiny lol, congrats on it anyway....guess thats one more legendary you don't need to hunt 😛 

Yep, it was. 😁

14 hours ago, Nectaris said:

Yep, it was. 😁

That's so unfair lol.

Well maybe I'll get lucky and get a shiny Lake Trio member this time round ( i think they are shiny now at least)

Only went and caught one of these today:
2Eh3yaQ.png

Not gonna lie I would have preferred a shiny Uxie or Azelf since those are the 2 I don't get here but still I'm OK getting this lol.

1 hour ago, smokeytripod said:

Only went and caught one of these today:

Not gonna lie I would have preferred a shiny Uxie or Azelf since those are the 2 I don't get here but still I'm OK getting this lol.

Congrats on the shiny Mesprit!

Had a good day today!  First I found a rufflet raid, and it turned out to be shiny!  Rufflet is a favorite mon of mine, so I am super pleased.

Then I found my three shiny dusclops fairly quickly.

It took me like an hour and a half to get my 1st shiny Duskull on CD but I still ended up with 7, kinda got bored of hunting and settled on a 2* with max atk for my shiny Dusknoir.

I also managed to get a shiny Dweble from the 1st stage of the Zarude quest and I also managed to get a shiny Bidoof not long after lol.

Found a shiny spinarak today!

Was a bit shocked I managed to win nine battles in a row for the limited time tasks. I never really battle except for tasks like that. True, a time or two was by the skin of my teeth, but I still prevailed.

Edited by Nectaris