Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

Okay, so, uhm, Thundurus just appears in-game today and I do a total of three raids of him and...

FPtmoJa.jpg

Didn't know this was a thing. :blink: 

Got my first Thundurus today :D 93% with Thundershock and Thunderpunch (seems like a good moveset), got all 3 Incarnate Genies/Buff Men now, just gotta wait for the Therian forms lol

21 hours ago, *Silver Fox* said:

Okay, so, uhm, Thundurus just appears in-game today and I do a total of three raids of him and...

FPtmoJa.jpg

Didn't know this was a thing. :blink: 

Yeah all 3 Incarnate form Genies can be shiny now (I think at least 1 of them already had his shiny available but I dunno) but as far as I'm aware the Therian forms can't be shiny (yet).

2 hours ago, smokeytripod said:

Got my first Thundurus today :D 93% with Thundershock and Thunderpunch (seems like a good moveset), got all 3 Incarnate Genies/Buff Men now, just gotta wait for the Therian forms lol

Yeah all 3 Incarnate form Genies can be shiny now (I think at least 1 of them already had his shiny available but I dunno) but as far as I'm aware the Therian forms can't be shiny (yet).

Congrats, so glad for you! As for what you said before for shiny Articuno I totally get it, it isn't the most impressive shiny form as it's just slightly paler than the original. However, it is my favourite pokemon and I really wanted a shiny, so I'm super happy that happened. :wub: 

Shiny Thundurus was from the second raid I did and that's the main reason I was surprised. :lol: I also have all three genies, as I like to call them as well, now I'm waiting for the Therian forms. :D 

Had a great day today!  First I got my first Therian form Thundurus.  Then I got THREE shinies today!  First was a shiny Alolan Geodude, which was three stars!  Then I got a random shiny croagunk, which completes my collection of them.  I had even gotten a 100iv croagunk the other day, so it is truly complete.  Then during the spotlight hour I got a shiny voltorb!

I got a Therian Thunderus today too and yesterday I caught a shiny Minun lol, oh and Tynamo and his evolutions are finally in the game....I really like Eelektross although I really hope they don't use the same 3D model in PoGo that Sun/Moon use 😛 

Also finally got my masterwork quest step done, I swear it took me longer to get them final 10 great throws then it did to get the other 141 but yeah.....next step really does look like a pain in the butt even without the "catch a Pokémon for 30 days" bit lol.

Edited by smokeytripod

So their finally doing Snivy right by making it the next Community Day Pokemon :D 

9 minutes ago, smokeytripod said:

So their finally doing Snivy right by making it the next Community Day Pokemon :D 

Yes, finally new starter on community :D I'm so happy :)

I am SO happy they are finally doing a snivy day!  Even if they technically have a shiny out, they have virtually disappeared lately.

Found a shiny electrike Saturday.  I am also tickled that the one pokestop I nominated has been turned into a gym

So happy to see the return of Rayquaza for the upcoming weekend! Gonna do as many as I can in hopes of finally getting a shiny. :wub: 

Yes, Rayquaza is back, I'm also happy. I wish you all new shiny one too :) I hope I get at least one normal Rayquaza with high IV, but I would love one shiny for sure :D

Okay, I've been out for quite a while and I've done a decent number of raids and...

p8Qhgrl.jpg

I'm so happy. :wub: 

27 raids today, no shiny, best is a 12 attack 93%

I'm at a total of 205 Rayquaza raids, with 2 shiny overall. I hate it 😕

Glad that their is a dark mon featured today, I need 30 of them for the Masterwork Research, and they have been non-existent since the season change.  Before this, I had caught more DRAGON mons than dark.  Ice is likely a lost cause unless one gets featured in an event.

I finally finished getting the Dark types I needed last night so I'm happy I moved on from it! It'll take me a while to get any of the next tasks completed. The 151 PokeStops shouldn't be difficult but the151km/1510 Pokemon will take a while.

I was missing 15 dragons, but then I did some Rayquaza raids last weekend and got that. The 151km will be the hardest challenge for me. It'll probably take forever. I got a new phone and now I've got no more gps drift/jumps assisting me (unintentionally) in getting km. 

3 hours ago, Shakura Kazuki said:

I was missing 15 dragons, but then I did some Rayquaza raids last weekend and got that. The 151km will be the hardest challenge for me. It'll probably take forever. I got a new phone and now I've got no more gps drift/jumps assisting me (unintentionally) in getting km. 

I haven't seen these tasks, where are they exactly?

Edit: Ah, nevermind, it's only for the players who purchased a Kanto tour ticket. :) 

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Woohoo!  My first shiny costume mon!  Not counting the ones from GoFest, since shiny rates were boosted so much.

D50DBFE5-1BE5-4554-A9E0-8BDCCCCA4F8C.png

Edited by Nectaris

13 hours ago, Nectaris said:

Woohoo!  My first shiny costume mon!  Not counting the ones from GoFest, since shiny rates were boosted so much.

D50DBFE5-1BE5-4554-A9E0-8BDCCCCA4F8C.png

Oh, congrats, she's so pretty! :wub: 

Ended up with five shinies, one of them three star.

Congrats Nectaris! :)

It was a nice community day, I got some shinys too, but I got a lot nice Snivy with 88-95% IV, it's a first community with so many nice IV pokemons for me :)

And I really like how shiny Serperior looks, it's amazing pokemon, one of my favourite :D I'm really glad we had starter pokemon community day this time!

I evolved my two 98% which I had before the c-day. the best I got was a 93%, but I discarded because I got the two others.

I ended up with 20 shinies (3 hours out, walking) and two of them came from quests! So I have a 89% and a 82% which is both 3 Stars and the last for the family is an 80%.

Many people I know got a Zero percent, some even as shiny! But I didn't go that direction this c-day so no zero Percent for me.

Finally got a 3* Clauncher today out of a raid lol, I swear I can't seem to find many decent Clauncher or Skrelp anywhere just like I never got a 3* Tynamo 😕 

Oh and on CD I caught 14 shinies, best was a 2* so thats my Serperior and as for non shiny I got 2 93%'s i evolved.

On 4/16/2021 at 7:05 PM, smokeytripod said:

Finally got a 3* Clauncher today out of a raid lol, I swear I can't seem to find many decent Clauncher or Skrelp anywhere just like I never got a 3* Tynamo 😕 

Oh and on CD I caught 14 shinies, best was a 2* so thats my Serperior and as for non shiny I got 2 93%'s i evolved.

I feel you. My first 5 Skrelp and Clauncher raids were all 2 Stars...

The only "raid only" I've got a bunch of 98% at the first few raids was Tumburr. The one that needs a ton of candy or needs to be traded 😒

13 hours ago, Shakura Kazuki said:

I feel you. My first 5 Skrelp and Clauncher raids were all 2 Stars...

The only "raid only" I've got a bunch of 98% at the first few raids was Tumburr. The one that needs a ton of candy or needs to be traded 😒

Well I got my 3 star Skrelp today finally, only had to do 2 more raids lol,

*possible rant incoming* so I ended up doing 5 Clauncher and 8 Skrelp raids and found like 3 or 4 of each in the wild, all apart from 1 of each were 2 stars or lower, then if we go back to Tynamo I did I think 11 or 12 raids and found 10 or so more in the wild and not one 3 star....I'm sure Niantic have done something recently cause I've always at least gotten a 3 star mon out of the lower tier raids unless of course I'm just crazy lucky 😕, legendary raids sometimes give me a 2 star but I let that slide lol.