Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

So I just caught a shiny Darkrai from my 1st (and as of writing this only) Darkrai raid
MBVa7rQ.png

1st Mespirit now Darkrai, maybe I'm finally getting some shiny raid luck? 😛

Congrats!  Sure is lucky to have a shiny legendary before even having a normal version!

I caught a shiny pumpkin hat piplup today.

If anyone is raiding Darkrai please invite me to the raid if you have me on your friends list. Name's Twyro, number 6703 8008 6464

On 10/23/2021 at 1:48 AM, Nectaris said:

Congrats!  Sure is lucky to have a shiny legendary before even having a normal version!

I caught a shiny pumpkin hat piplup today.

Yeah wasn't even going for a shiny since I only had the 1 pass and still needed it for my dex, just means I can just try and find some regular ones now then call Darkrai quits lol.

Also congratz on the event Piplup and the Spinarak, I was hunting that silly spider and never got one of my own :3 

On 10/23/2021 at 5:37 PM, Twyro said:

If anyone is raiding Darkrai please invite me to the raid if you have me on your friends list. Name's Twyro, number 6703 8008 6464

I have no remote passes or coins else I'd have tried to join your invite earlier, got 9 Pokes in gyms and no one will knock them out and give me my coins lol.

I could use a hand with the new Special Research task to make a new friend.

16 hours ago, TCA said:

I dunno if you have me or not but 
0485 5480 3983

Finally! I got a shiny Pikachu! after catching nearly 300 of them and clicking on 740-ish I finally got one :D I was so scared that my first shiny Pikachu was going to have a silly hat or something cause I dont care for novelty shinies with hats etc lol

I don't find it as addicting anymore. But when it came back back in the day I did have fun with my cousins trying to catch them 😁

Got a shiny yanma yesterday, then a shiny white-hat turtwig and a shiny buizel!

I fairly recently caught my 2nd shiny Magnemite and Electrike to go with my Pikachu, that light event or whatever was good to me since I got 3 shinies out of it lol.

Bring on Shinx Com day as I still want 2 more of them 😛 

Hey! It has been a hot minute since I have been on DC. But still on PGgo. 

Got a ton of shiny Shinx's yesterday!

On 11/5/2021 at 11:25 PM, TCA said:

I am 3026 9467 3828

Edited by galleri

I only caught 2 Shiny Shinx on comm day, I already had a pretty good shiny from an egg a year ago so I just needed 2 more to have the full evolution set lol.

I ended up getting six shiny shinx. None of the shinies had good IVs. I did get a 98 IV regular shinx however. Looking forward to December to when I can evolve my 100 IV com day mons that I happened to get AFTER the com day(literally the next day in nuzleaf's case).

OMG 😱 The only Reshiram raid I have done since their recent appearance!

DF6142EE-4AAA-4D24-B14D-C0FC28C069D1.png

Edited by Nectaris

Bah I've had no shiny luck since Shinx day lol, hell I had bad raid luck too since I couldn't even catch many Zekroms since they have decided they are the one legendary that wont stay in the ball for me, done 7 Reshiram in total and caught all 7 but done 11 Zekrom and caught only 3 and they are pretty meh ones too :( 

Got a shiny hoothoot! I'm usually kind of meh on costume mon shinies, but he is so ridiculously cute with his little bowtie and hat!

Sorry I haven't been playing with you guys.

My phone is too old, so playing Pokemon Go was slowly murdering it. I had to uninstall it.

:(

45 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

Sorry I haven't been playing with you guys.

My phone is too old, so playing Pokemon Go was slowly murdering it. I had to uninstall it.

FINALLY!  Been going through a shiny drought, so it was nice to get a shiny litleo today!

Congrats Nectaris, it's amazing shiny! :D

I recently play a bit less that before (it's pretty cold and windy, so I go out for shorter time to play), but I loved Community Day Classic for Bulbasaur. I had so much fun on it, and I finally got second shiny bulbasaur (and some more)! I really love it shiny version, it's so pretty!

I also can't wait for some new legendary to come to raids too. I would be very happy to see some new mons on raids, as it's a bit hard to find people to do raids recently. I think that new mons would help with it a bit :)

On 2/1/2022 at 7:59 PM, Nectaris said:

FINALLY!  Been going through a shiny drought, so it was nice to get a shiny litleo today!

YAY!!!