Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

14 hours ago, Nectaris said:

Grrr, still don't have a single one.  And I had like six 10km eggs in holding once.

Congrats btw!

13 hours ago, biruko said:

Congrats smokeytripod, that's amazing!

I hope I will have some luck with them too and hatch some. They're incredibly rare!

I've been saving 10KM eggs for like 3-4 months and just recently got my 9th and bulk hatched em all and still only got 1 more of the little buggers lol, crazy how rare they seem to be for most of us.

I do however imagine we will be getting an Axew Community Day fairly soon since we recently had Gible day not long after Nectaris (at least I think it was you) finally got a shiny Gible then they just kinda handed em out to everyone lol.

You might be right, maybe we will get Axew Community Day in near future!

But I think we might get Deino on Community Day earlier than Axew, especially as some more people get shiny Deino while playing on Go Fest. But we will see, I'm curious what will we got after Eevee (and probably another starter) community day :)

I recently have problem with getting 10km eggs, I didn't get one in weeks. I know they're rare drop, but I didn't get any for a while, and I do hatch eggs often. Maybe it's just my luck with eggs, IDK ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm now hunting for shiny Dialga, I really like shiny version of it :) It's one of my favourite shiny now in game now!

Personally I doubt them adding a CD for axew.  They seem to be keeping it super duper rare on purpose.  After all, they have had many dragon-themed events, and it has yet to make so much as a rare appearance in them. Gibble also has a mega evolution, which while it hasn't been released yet it is on the horizon.

I am pleased that it looks like heracross may make an appearance in the space unlock.

So Zacian, Zamazenta and a couple more Galar Pokemon will be appearing in Ultra week art 3.....

So have Niantic forgotten that the Alola region exists or something? because they are just skipping us straight to Galar lol.

6 hours ago, smokeytripod said:

So Zacian, Zamazenta and a couple more Galar Pokemon will be appearing in Ultra week art 3.....

So have Niantic forgotten that the Alola region exists or something? because they are just skipping us straight to Galar lol.

They had the Alolan starters in a teaser poster. I think it was for Go Fest(which likely means that they will release them later this year).

I think what they have forgotten is there is a number of Gen 5 mons unreleased.

Edited by Nectaris

Yep, it's definetly a bit weird to add new mons from the newest generation when we still don't have many from previous ones, but I won't complain, I'm kinda happy we will get some new legends on raids. I'm not that super good for shiny hunt on raids or new forms of older legends on raids, so I'm happy we will get some new mons to our pokedex :)

I was also quite lucky recently, I got shiny Dialga and shiny Unown from raids on the same day, it was awesome! :D I'm especially happy for Dialga, as I couldn't do many raids on it, and I really liked shiny version, it's so pretty!

Also, thank you guys for inviting me for some raids, it wasso much fun!

We're literally getting Galar Pokemon before Kecleon.

Which Pokemon aren't in the game?

We have some Alolan and Galarian forms. Probably, all the pre-SWSH legendaries. The first 151 pokemon.

Also, apologies on missing out on the raids. I didn't have any remote passes.

20 hours ago, Shokomon said:

Which Pokemon aren't in the game?

We have some Alolan and Galarian forms. Probably, all the pre-SWSH legendaries. The first 151 pokemon.

Also, apologies on missing out on the raids. I didn't have any remote passes.

Keckleon in 3rd gen, volcorona and drudddigon in 5th.  There are more than that, but I can't think of them off the top of my head.

Ultra lock 2 is out, and it's Eevee Community Day!

I GOT A SHINY Eevee! I actually didn't think I would even see one.

I haven't see an shiny since Go Fest. I think because I was keeping an eye out for them. 

Those first 3 shinies had me spoiled.  But as soon as I stop looking for them,  SHINY!

So lesson is don't shiny hunt. AT least for me. lol

On a completely different note, I absolutely abhor these ultra lock "Throw [insert type of throw] X times in a row" goals." 

I can't throw consistently. It's almost miraculous that I completed one of those...

UGH.

19 hours ago, Shokomon said:

Ultra lock 2 is out, and it's Eevee Community Day!

I GOT A SHINY Eevee! I actually didn't think I would even see one.

I haven't see an shiny since Go Fest. I think because I was keeping an eye out for them. 

Those first 3 shinies had me spoiled.  But as soon as I stop looking for them,  SHINY!

So lesson is don't shiny hunt. AT least for me. lol

Shiny rates are heavily boosted on Community Days for the featured Poke so hopefully you've seen more then just that one shiny lol 😛 

19 hours ago, Shokomon said:

On a completely different note, I absolutely abhor these ultra lock "Throw [insert type of throw] X times in a row" goals." 

I can't throw consistently. It's almost miraculous that I completed one of those...

UGH.

I actually managed to finish that whole questline despite those stupid steps, honestly didn't think I'd finish it as I get like 6 nice curveballs in a row then miss the 7th lol.

But anyway onto Community day since I'm now done with it, I scored all 8 shiny Eeveelutions although it took me evolving 37 Eevee to get just one shiny Flareon and it was a completely trash Eevee so it sucks lol. caught a bunch of non shiny 3*s and will slowly evolve them into Espeons, Umbreons and Sylveons so I can haz 3 of each Eeveelution + the shinies lol.

I am really glad this month's community day was a repeat.  Saturday I did a lot of traveling, though I did have some time to hunt eevees.  Sunday though I was traveling by air and I only had a short window to hunt eevees.  Had it been a new one, I likely would have missed a lot.

I ended up with two shinies, though I didn't need them.

I'm also now glad it was a double. I had some time to catch, but I wanted some more shiny eevee. I really wanted to have shiny Sylveon, and thanks to this community I could even make 3 of them.

They lowered heart requirement to the minimum and I could get them so fast :) I got some new shinies, and got each evolution at least twice, I'm not sure if they will ever be useful, but it;s nice to have them :)

I'm also not a fan of all quests with "throw x nice/great/curveball throws in a row". I almost didn't finish one of timed event quests only because of throws, I couldn't throw 7 throws in a row for 3 days - always one of pokemon attacked or jumped and break streak for me (I dind't had enough nanabs at that time) :< I had to do some legendary raids to throw it all at once, it was very tiring quest for me.

I hope they will never again add any required quest that will ask to throw more than 3 throws in a row. I don't mind  quests I can skip (like spinda quest you can get from stops, I only did it twice, and my friend had to help me throw in them). But when I need to do some similar throws in a row, I always mess them up almost at the end xD

I'm kinda happy that summer holidays will end soon, we had a lot of events, and it was a bit too much for me 😅 I like doing some of them, but I couldn't get enough time to do everything. When summer ends it should be a bit calmer, and that's a good thing :)

I'm also curious what we will get on another community day. Was it mentioned anywhere?

16 hours ago, biruko said:

I'm also curious what we will get on another community day. Was it mentioned anywhere?

I don't think they have announced anything official yet, but following the pattern it should be Oshawott.

While I'd like Oshawott for the next one I'm also hoping next Comm day will be something that requires items to evolve so I can finally finish my last level up quest lol....I mean i still need like 6mill exp to level to 42 but I just want the silly quests done with 😛 

I actually managed to complete that stupid quest before the timer ran out.

Never again please.

Ugh.

Edit: I also randomly got another shiny Skarmory that was the opposite gender to the one I already have. Now I have a pair!

Edited by Shokomon

On 8/18/2021 at 12:09 AM, Nectaris said:

I don't think they have announced anything official yet, but following the pattern it should be Oshawott.

Yes, I also think it might be Oshawott now, but Niantic sometimes give us surprises, so we'll see :D

13 hours ago, smokeytripod said:

While I'd like Oshawott for the next one I'm also hoping next Comm day will be something that requires items to evolve so I can finally finish my last level up quest lol....I mean i still need like 6mill exp to level to 42 but I just want the silly quests done with 😛 

That's not bad idea! I have a lot stones I don't want to throw away just in case there will be community with pokemon that will require them to evolve. I might like a community like that too :)

5 hours ago, Shokomon said:

I actually managed to complete that stupid quest before the timer ran out.

Never again please.

Ugh.

Edit: I also randomly got another shiny Skarmory that was the opposite gender to the one I already have. Now I have a pair!

Yep, I'm not a fan of these quest too. I hope we won't get any like that in near time (or ever), they're really bad in my opinion :(

And congrats for your new shiny Skarmory! :)

I can't wait for these new legends from Sword and Shield to coming to raids, I would love to get a few of them. New legends are always welcome :D

Welp it's Oshawott day in September lol.

Also major disappointment in the Zacian form we get, I wanted the sword doggo version not just the big blue dog one without the sword lol.

3 hours ago, smokeytripod said:

Welp it's Oshawott day in September lol.

Also major disappointment in the Zacian form we get, I wanted the sword doggo version not just the big blue dog one without the sword lol.

Hopefully they will give the second form without too much wait. I like both forms myself and was just happy to find a three star one on my first try(and my last ball for that matter).

I'm happy we got Oshawott :D I still didn't evolved it to final form, so I think I will try to evolve shiny version as first, it always looks nice while adding new evolution to Pokedex :D

I would also love to see second form of these legends soon to, they're amazong! Sadly most of my friends don't really want to do raid on these legends (they only wanted one to Pokedex), so doing raids on it isn't that easy :<

Yea! Wooloo is here!

...but when am I going to get my Rowlet and Primarina Niantic???

Also, what other 8th gen mons do u all want to see? I'm happy for Falinks and Wooloo.

Edit: On a different note, I was part of a successful Raid for Lapras! ...Unfortunately, the thing broke all my pokeballs... 😭

Edited by Shokomon

2 hours ago, Shokomon said:

Also, what other 8th gen mons do u all want to see?

Yamper, before it i didn't have a favorite pokemon, i like it all. But now they're my favorite pokemon. I will probably spam all the gyms of my zone with yamper if I could.

Oshawott have pretty shinies, not like... flareon,glaceon, ugh I can't tell the difference between a normal glaceon and a shiny. 

6 hours ago, Rousalka said:

Yamper, before it i didn't have a favorite pokemon, i like it all. But now they're my favorite pokemon. I will probably spam all the gyms of my zone with yamper if I could.

8 hours ago, Shokomon said:

Also, what other 8th gen mons do u all want to see? I'm happy for Falinks and Wooloo.

Edit: On a different note, I was part of a successful Raid for Lapras! ...Unfortunately, the thing broke all my pokeballs... 😭

Yamper for me too. I love the little corgi mon.  That and rookidee's line. I like all three of them, but especially corviknight!

21 hours ago, Shokomon said:

The main ones I'm waiting for are Grooky and it's line, both forms of Toxtricity (not Toxel it sucks lol) and the Dreepy line 😛 

On 8/21/2021 at 1:02 PM, Shokomon said:

Yea! Wooloo is here!

...but when am I going to get my Rowlet and Primarina Niantic???

Definitely excited for the dreepy and rookidee lines! but... where's gen 7? mimikyu my beloved... and rowlet!