Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

2 hours ago, Twyro said:

If anyone is raiding Entei please invite me :wub: 

Will do if I do hit one!

Thanks for the invite this morning Twyro!  It is fun to get a legendary before it is available in my area(thanks to timezone differences).

The Johto event was kind of meh. I didn't get that many shinies and a large portion of them were duplicates. I was happy to get more unknowns and completing my Johto dex with corsola. I am very much looking forward to next year's with Hoenn(at least I hope that is what they do).

Hi, I have a mission where I need to make a new friend if anyone here can add me that would be great. My code is 4871 3745 2068

thank you!

Got THREE shinies today!  Two gligars and a slugma!

I FINALLY reached level 43!

Not thrilled with the tasks to make level 44. I don't battle much at all.

SleepyMuggle sent you a request. XD Japan postcards from the gifts sounds awesome!

I'm yellow team looking for more yellow team friends lol all my friends are red and blue. My code is 1497 7286 9566 I'll take any new friends really cause I'm pretty newish. I'm level 25

Forgot to evolve one of my two shiny shadow Exeggcute to alolan Exeggutor which sucks because I'll probably never have the chance to get one again. Maybe in 10 years.

@sleepymuggle, @TerraAnne I sent you both a request. :D My name is the same as here. 

The Easter event was rather meager for me. I was lying sick in bed...

Edited by Idril

Water fest was good to me. I got a shiny goldeen, shiny tentacool, shiny scarf lapras, shiny koffing, and shiny taillow.

Go Fest day one was kinda awful for Axew raids. I saw two the whole 8 hours I played. If anyone is playing GO Fest tomorrow, can you send me Axew raids? I just want one shiny 😫

If I get any tomorrow I’d gladly return the favor.

3 hours ago, Zinogre said:

Go Fest day one was kinda awful for Axew raids. I saw two the whole 8 hours I played. If anyone is playing GO Fest tomorrow, can you send me Axew raids? I just want one shiny 😫

If I get any tomorrow I’d gladly return the favor.

I will invite you if I see any.

I want a shiny too. I also really want a shiny Groudon so bad. If anyone has any groudon raids can you invite me please? Everyone was sending me kyogre raids today. Almost all of the groudons I battled were local.

2 hours ago, Nectaris said:

I will invite you if I see any.

I want a shiny too. I also really want a shiny Groudon so bad. If anyone has any groudon raids can you invite me please? Everyone was sending me kyogre raids today. Almost all of the groudons I battled were local.

If I see some of these I will try to remember.

If you all don't have me on your friends list... my number is: 3026 9467 3828

Nectaris I think I once had you but I am not sure you are on mine anymore. I will have to look. Nope, not there.

2 hours ago, galleri said:

If I see some of these I will try to remember.

If you all don't have me on your friends list... my number is: 3026 9467 3828

Nectaris I think I once had you but I am not sure you are on mine anymore. I will have to look. Nope, not there.

I sent you a request.

I can invite you all, too. We start earlier than you.. although not sure if you're up already... I'm at least 6hours ahead of you. ...

The shiny catch rate yesterday was disappointing to say the least compared to last year... 😒

I only got 7 shinies, of those only one of the new ones (Shroomish). All the other I got I already have double or triple... at least the 3* Slakoth I can evolve.

Last year I got 18 shienies one the first and additionally 2 at the second...

We'll see how's today... I'm not very hopefull.... 😐

Ok that was the end of the fest. Overall, somewhat disappointed. Only got a grand total of 9 shinies, only five were not duplicates. No shiny axew. Only saw a grand total of two axew raids today. Most were rockruff, which while I like rockruff, I would have preferred axews.

Don't get me wrong, I was thrilled to get tropius, one of my fav gen3 mons. And one of the shinies was a rufflet, which was one I was hoping for.

And thanks for the raid invites!

Edited by Nectaris

I got 21 shinies, half of them new ones for me, including one Axew that I got from one of 3 raids that I did almost at the end. 

I didn't buy ticket this year, as I thought it's a bit too expensive for things we can get from it and I didn't have this much time to play on weekend, so I didn't get any shinies. But I caught a lot larvitars and I did a lot of Axew raids to get enough Axew candy, and I had pretty much fun with doing raids for new legend/ultra beast with others. I also got a few Axew with pretty nice IV (3 above 90%, and one 97%), so I'm quite happy with this year Go Fest :)

I'm now hunting for new two dino mons we got in new event, but I have trouble finding quests for them. I hope I will get at least one or two from eggs, I'm hatching a few now. I also got a shiny Cranidos today, and I will try to get some shiny on sunday research day :)

On 6/15/2022 at 3:07 AM, Shakura Kazuki said:

I got 3 shiny Cranidos and 10 shiny Shieldon on Research day :D

No 100% though. :I

Good grief, I couldn't get a single shiny that day. I did get a shiny cranidos during the normal event(not the research day)

On 6/19/2022 at 5:00 AM, Nectaris said:

Good grief, I couldn't get a single shiny that day. I did get a shiny cranidos during the normal event(not the research day)

Shiny chance was like, 1:15, how many quests did you do? I walked 3h with a friend and we covered pretty much all of the inner city and then some more which should've been like 150 Stops/Quests.

17 hours ago, Shakura Kazuki said:

Shiny chance was like, 1:15, how many quests did you do? I walked 3h with a friend and we covered pretty much all of the inner city and then some more which should've been like 150 Stops/Quests.

I don't remember how many, probably close to thirty.

Raid day went well! I got a shiny on my first raid. I didn't even know the shiny was available.

42929E0F-42FE-4B72-BAFB-2A9367B7FE05.png

Edited by Nectaris

On 7/31/2022 at 9:38 PM, Nectaris said:

Raid day went well! I got a shiny on my first raid. I didn't even know the shiny was available.

42929E0F-42FE-4B72-BAFB-2A9367B7FE05.png

Didn't know either, congrats! Such a beautiful Pokemon! :wub: 

Btw if anyone here is friends with me (Twyro - code 6703 8008 6464) and is raiding Giratina please invite me, I'd be happy to hop in if I'm online!