Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

Welp just used up my 2nd Meltan box and I don't think I'll get another during this event and naturally I didn't get a shiny Meltan.....I did however get a 100% Meltan so thats nice :) 

Well, I didn't get a shiny Darumaka during the event but I got the following in the past few days:

- shiny Taillow half an hour after Tepig C-Day (meh)

- 15 shiny Tepig in 4 hours one of them a 3 Star (82%)

- shiny Torchick - meh

- shiny Bronzor (better IVs (2*) than my current three)

- 2 shiny Pidgey (better IV's than my lowest, I now have 5 shinies) - traded one for shiny Bidoof with a friend

- shiny Aipom - meh

- first shiny Pidove !!!! yes!

Edited by Shakura Kazuki

Well today has been pretty good so far I caught the last 2 legendaries I needed to have them all (at least for now), my first Lugia i've caught was a 98% and the Cobalion i got was a 100% :D.

Will join some more random legendaries to see what I can get...

Edit to avoid double posting: Well Go Fest is done for me, I caught 1 of each Kanto birb, 1 of each Johto birbs and 1 of each doggo throughout the day....dunno why I decided to target things in dex order but eh lol.

Edited by smokeytripod

First day was really good.  Ended up with fourteen shinies, including a shiny Mewtwo.

Second day?  Not a single shiny.  At lest I got a cobalion, which was the only legendary I lacked.

I got 27 shinies (not counting the shiny Pidgey I got 1h before the event started)

and got 4 shinies on day two, two of them legendaries (Grrathina and Latios) 

I guess getting shinies is really common in this game... I was wondering why I got three shinies so easily...

Also, HI! I just started playing Pokemon Go in late June.

I currently have no friends (in the game).

I would like to make some friends (in the game.)

I don't personally know anyone who plays Pokemon Go.

Anyone willing to make a friend with a newb?

Also, I got shiny Tailow like 2 days ago. I didn't realize I caught enough for one to pop up...

20 hours ago, Shokomon said:

I guess getting shinies is really common in this game... I was wondering why I got three shinies so easily...

Also, HI! I just started playing Pokemon Go in late June.

I currently have no friends (in the game).

I would like to make some friends (in the game.)

I don't personally know anyone who plays Pokemon Go.

Anyone willing to make a friend with a newb?

Also, I got shiny Tailow like 2 days ago. I didn't realize I caught enough for one to pop up...

The rarity on shinies varies, and on certain special events they bump up the shiny rate.  Like Community Day and the Go Fest.

Post your friend code and I will add you(and others who don't post as often can too)

16 hours ago, Nectaris said:

The rarity on shinies varies, and on certain special events they bump up the shiny rate.  Like Community Day and the Go Fest.

Post your friend code and I will add you(and others who don't post as often can too)

Yay! Thank you!  My code is 1276 6803 9947.

Screenshot_2021-07-22-10-04-19-1.thumb.png.f5918c4bb472ec5e592e3566250a9063.png

Also, that make sense.

Is it common to get a Shiny Raid Meloetta Hat Galarian Ponyta on the first try though? 

'Cause that happened.

lol

Edited by Shokomon
Adding QR code. And Typos.

8 hours ago, Shokomon said:

Is it common to get a Shiny Raid Meloetta Hat Galarian Ponyta on the first try though? 

'Cause that happened.

lol

No. But that's the common newbie luck every hardcore player is jealous about XD

Like that guy getting a shiny 100% Rayquaza on his 8th raid and I didn't even get a single shiny after 120 raids.

Generally, Shiny chance is about 1:450 and for raids it varies but is generally at around ~1:80, legendary raids 1:20
A few Pokemon like Bronzor and Feebas have a permanently boosted shiny rate of 1:35 or so.

On Community days, the shiny chance of the featured Pokemon is about 1:25.

Last weekend was GoFest and Saturday shiny chance for all (featured) Pokemon increased (probably not as much as C-day but certainly higher than normal, maybe 1:64 - 1:128)

Edited by Shakura Kazuki

4 hours ago, Shakura Kazuki said:

No. But that's the common newbie luck every hardcore player is jealous about XD

Lol. Sorry.

Like that guy getting a shiny 100% Rayquaza on his 8th raid and I didn't even get a single shiny after 120 raids.

Wow.

Generally, Shiny chance is about 1:450 and for raids it varies but is generally at around ~1:80, legendary raids 1:20
A few Pokemon like Bronzor and Feebas have a permanently boosted shiny rate of 1:35 or so.

On Community days, the shiny chance of the featured Pokemon is about 1:25.

Last weekend was GoFest and Saturday shiny chance for all (featured) Pokemon increased (probably not as much as C-day but certainly higher than normal, maybe 1:64 - 1:128)

Huh. Good to know.

I know some people are mad cuz "eevee again" but I really happy with the august comunity day n_n also two days instead of one!

Plus seven heart Sylveon vs 70 hearts Sylveon, yes please

---------

@Shokomon I just sent u friend request :)

btw, if someone want to add me,  my code is 682116158358

2 hours ago, Rousalka said:

I know some people are mad cuz "eevee again" but I really happy with the august comunity day n_n also two days instead of one!

Plus seven heart Sylveon vs 70 hearts Sylveon, yes please

---------

@Shokomon I just sent u friend request :)

btw, if someone want to add me,  my code is 682116158358

Although eevee is a repeat, it doesn't bother me as much as others because of the shear number of eeveelutions. I am unsure myself how much I will participate.  I have all the shinies I need, and two 100ivs(umbreon and sylveon respectively). I would like the opportunity for more 100ivs as I always liked the eeveelutions but I have yet to get a hundo on a community day. August outside is brutal here though, so in a way I am glad there isn't something new so I don't have to stress about being outside in the heat and humidity

Sent a friend request

Edited by Nectaris

Thank you @Nectaris and @Rousalka

Yay I have friends in the game now!

On another note, now I wish I had waited to evolve Elec Man and Torch Woman. I would have gotten bonuses.

@Shokomon I sent you a request too. Welcome to the game. :)

Go Fest was not bad, got 21 shinies on the first day, among those Snorlax, 2 Pikatchu, 3 Audino and a Throh, which I'm very happy about, since it's a regional that's not in my region.

2nd day was ok. I used all the raid passes, but I didn't get anything good out of them, no shinies at least, the best was a 91% Giratina. But I got 2 more shinies. :)

2 days ago I got a shiny Rufflet from a 10km egg. :D

Edited by Idril

@Shokomon and @Rousalka I've just send you a friend request :)

I liked Go Fest, I got some nice shinies in first day, on second day I got two shinies (and one I didn't have and I wanted to get).

The only thing I'm not happy about is getting these event pikachu (musical pikachu) from photos - I don't know why but most of my friends (and me) had problems with getting these pikachu from photos. I got only one at first day and 2 at second day, but some of my friends didn't get even one from photos, and only have one event musical pikachu. But except for that, it was a nice event :) I did a lot of raids, caught some nice IV legends, and had a lot of fun :D

@Idril congrats for shiny Rufflet, it's a pretty nice shiny to get :D

@biruko Yes, it was quite the WOW moment. :D

@Rousalka Also sent you a request. :)

Here's my code if someone wants to add me who hasn't alrady: 9468 4646 9442.

Edited by Idril

@Idril Yes, I would love to get one too, so I understand your reaction :D

I also sent you a friend request :)

And to tell the truth, I'm trying to send gifts daily to all my friends in PoGo, but sometimes I don't have time to get enough to send to everyone, so I'm sorry if I might send gifts every 2 days or rarer in some days. I hope it's not that bad thing, and I also don't mind if someone won't send me gifts often ;) 

Go fest was fun, ten shinies first day (my favs were a hatted pikachu 😄 ,sableye and shiny deino that after a trade become lucky 96iv shiny deino ), the second day it was a marathon of raids (35 in total) with a result of three shinies (kyogre, groundon and virizion) 

I would like to have more chances to have hatted Gardevoir/Flygon. I know they could appear from incense but I only got one from it and in the last hour. 

@Idril and @biruko: Thank you so much!

Also, this was my first Go fest. I didn't buy a ticket, so I got the basic stuff. 

In that week leading up to Go Fest, I got my first ever shiny, the shiny event pikachu. 

Then, I got a shiny Skarmory randomly. And during Go Fest, the aforementioned, a shiny, Galarian, Meloetta Hat, Raid Ponyta on the first try.

Then after Go Fest, a random shiny Tailow. 

It's been a ride.

Now, I'm excite for Ultra Lock.

Too bad I can't solo any level 3 raids. Dangit. 

I'm pretty excited about Eevee CD since I missed the 1st due to not playing and I only have a single shiny Eevee that I got from a quest I think, it's also going to help me massively since I just reached lvl 41 and one of my tasks is to get every Eevee evolution so yeah it's good for me at least lol.

Also I sent @Shokomon and @Rousalka friend requests \o/ do be warned I do tend to just send out gifts but I rarely ever open them lol

Edited by smokeytripod

18 minutes ago, smokeytripod said:

I'm pretty excited about Eevee CD since I missed the 1st due to not playing and I only have a single shiny Eevee that I got from a quest I think, it's also going to help me massively since I just reached lvl 41 and one of my tasks is to get every Eevee evolution so yeah it's good for me at least lol.

Also I sent @Shokomon and @Rousalka friend requests \o/ do be warned I do tend to just send out gifts but I rarely ever open them lol

Thank you!

Should I mark you as "No gifts please" as a reminder to myself?

I'm excited for Eevee Day as 1) Im a newb and this is my first Eevee day, and 2) I've got all these Eevee to evolve and not enough candy 

1 hour ago, Shokomon said:

Thank you!

Should I mark you as "No gifts please" as a reminder to myself?

I'm excited for Eevee Day as 1) Im a newb and this is my first Eevee day, and 2) I've got all these Eevee to evolve and not enough candy 

I guess it's up to you since you can't spam me with more gifts unless I open any you already sent lol.

Double post I guess(?) but I don't care atm cause I hatched my 3rd Axew today!!

Don't they look pretty together? lol:

P9wJb58.png

I still don't have enough candy for a Noivern so that rarity still eludes me....but still :D 

6 hours ago, smokeytripod said:

P9wJb58.png

I still don't have enough candy for a Noivern so that rarity still eludes me....but still :D 

Grrr, still don't have a single one.  And I had like six 10km eggs in holding once.

Congrats btw!

Edited by Nectaris

5 hours ago, smokeytripod said:

P9wJb58.png

Congrats smokeytripod, that's amazing!

I hope I will have some luck with them too and hatch some. They're incredibly rare!