TJ09

2017-03-19 - March Dragon Release

I don't know whether I should grab a ton of the blue ones in case the others can only be obtained by breeding. Hmm.

Three variants, sexual dimorphism, gorgeous spritework, AND an interesting egg description? I am super duper excited for these volcano eggs. Faint markings eggs have a pretty color scheme too, this should be a good release.

got the blue stripe ones but haven't seen any crystals- okay I got blue crystals now, hope the other colors appear in other biomes

Edited by Cecona

Ohmygosh here I was thinking I was like half a month late for this release until I checked the release date whoopppeee!! xd.png

I wish the max egg count could be 8 so I could get a male and female for all

The crystal egg descriptions now have colors in them

Oh I see, well have any other colors appeared?

Ah, it is hour-based... Too bad I only got one blue and was going to sleep soon. My blue must remain partnerless for the next few hours.

Hopefully they'll be pretty common, I imagine that could cause frustrations otherwise.

Edited by cbussiere

Oh neat!! My first non-holiday release on the site biggrin.gif I picked up the blue striped one from the coast! ... Sadly, no room for more eggs. Had I known I would've saved room. ): Sigh. Hopefully I'll be able to get them all! I'll bet they're all beautiful biggrin.gif Thank you!!

Edit: Oh, weird, red just spawned in volcano 0: So blue and red are up at the same time, then?

Edited by Shirohibiki

That's if the eggs actually change by hour, and are not on an 8 hour cycle (or some other cycle), to allow all colors to be found during the day smile.gif We'll have to wait and see what happens in the coming hours.

Wish I was able to make room on my scroll, but alas. I'll have to be content with two blue stripes and two blue veins for a day tongue.gif

I'll be able to get two of each but one, the green one apparently

Oh dammit they're red now? I nabbed a bunch of blues. >: I'm locked now.

Oh wow these look promising! Hope i can nab one of each

Oh wow, new release! I missed the blue crystals? Dangit.

My computer is being mega-slow right now so I'm worried I'm not going to be able to catch any tonight! And I have to leave town tomorrow. Dangit.

These look awesome though!