TJ09

2017-03-19 - March Dragon Release

Blue eggs in coast and jungle so far. Crystal one in volcano only as far as I can tell

Though I have all blue ones for now, I can't wait to grab some of the red and green! Forgot to say how beautiful the eggs were in my confusion in getting all blue. :P

Odd -- eggs from the Volcano do not specify a color. Once picked up, it's clarified as veins of blue crystal. I don't think I've ever seen an egg description change before after being picked up. Neat!

Omg you're right. How fascinating!

Odd -- eggs from the Volcano do not specify a color. Once picked up, it's clarified as veins of blue crystal. I don't think I've ever seen an egg description change before after being picked up. Neat!

I was so intent on grabbing this new, unrecognized descrip I didn't even notice that. =o

~

Green is my fave color, so I hope I can get one of those. o3o

I knew there'd be a release tonight, I better get cracking.

So everyone only got blue crystal eggs so far?

Maybe you can get the red and green only through breeding, like the different colors of the Striped Dragon?^^

Will the release still be happening in the morning! Because it's past 11 in my time, and I'm locked for the night.

Crap I wasn't expecting a release! Of course it's while I've already got eggies @-@

Still, super excited about this! Thank you TJ!

Will the release still be happening in the morning! Because it's past 11 in my time, and I'm locked for the night.

These are permanent so they will not go away. But older eggs will start mixing in at some point today.

Since the header graphic just shows the blue egg, I'm betting the red and green come through breeding.

Guess I'll be doing some trading for other colors of these crystal dragons once we figure out where the different colors come from- all blue :< Was hoping it was random- guess not. Hope the other two aren't breed only.

I bet the veined ones drop depending on time. Hm.

Do you think it will change on the hour and/or a different biome?

yay, cool! The brownish ones are interesting looking, can't wait to see what they grow into.

So glad I had the feeling that I needed to have everything hatched and stay up late tonight! Thanks TJ and spriters. Wonderful release! I actually really hope the red and green crystal eggs can only be gotten through breeding like the different color Stripes.

Do you think it will change on the hour and/or a different biome?

I'm pretty sure they must be time based. If the blue ones were the only ones available as cave drops, wouldn't "blue crystal" be in the description for the eggs instead of keeping it non specified?

With the descriptions the way they are, I have a feeling that TJ wants us to find out which colors drop when and all that jazz. :P

I'm pretty sure they must be time based. If the blue ones were the only ones available as cave drops, wouldn't "blue crystal" be in the description for the eggs instead of keeping it non specified?

With the descriptions the way they are, I have a feeling that TJ wants us to find out which colors drop when and all that jazz. tongue.gif

That's an interesting theory! We'll see at the top of the hour.

Hmm.. I think It will change the same way as stripe.

or Copper..?

Edited by ideunatty