TJ09

2017-03-19 - March Dragon Release

A day late for my bday. But yeah for the new eggs.

Nevermind my last post, I got three of each easily. Of course I didn't mean to get three of each, just spazz-clicked. Now I won't be able to get the other crystal colors for awhile.

Gotta be careful with those clicks. The green ones won't drop for another 30 or so minutes

Of course there would be a new drop when I'm locked with the last of my winter eggies... Oh well. I can at least enjoy watching. laugh.gif

Should have read the other posts before clicking the eggs. Grabbed 3 red, and left only room 4 one more egg. Dangit. I really want to grab a blue one.

OH MY GOD NEW EGGGGGGGS AND I HAVE NO SPOT UGHHHH

They're beautiful! Seriously thinking about abandoning some other cb rares for the new ones...

I wonder if they will still be mass-dropping when I wake up in the morning. Hmmm. I love the blue one, it's purty.

I knew something suspicious was up when I started seeing the empty cave flavortext. Ha! I didn't know this involved multiple types cause I nabbed two of the "faint markings" eggs, locking me. Hmm.

Edited by MisaTange

I got the red one and the blue with the stripe on it. Now I have to wait for the to hatch before I can go in for the other 2 colors.

I can't get any because I'm currently full of eggs I don't want to get rid of, however, the blue ones are my favorite.

I'm glad I woke up to turn my light off. LOL. I'm also glad it's not that long until the next hour so I know if the crystalline ones turn green or if I just have to wait to get other colors.

Faint stripe--most biomes, except volcano.

Volcano has the crystal rock eggs, and the colours look like they change on the hr. Started w/ blue, now it's red, so betting on green next hour!

I'm glad I decided to get on the computer today lol

Green crystals now. :3

Edit: Debating on staying up until 3 to see if they turn back to blue. I don't have that color.

Edited by Jazeki

seems that way, I just wish I could have an 8th egg slot -looks at lonely single green egg-

Ye, to get people on the down low:

"Faint markings" are found in Coast/Jungle

"Shimmering veins of crystals" are found in Volcano and the color cycles per hour, so it'll be back to blue after this hour. Since it was red before the hour and now I got a green one this hour's drop.

Edited by MisaTange

I'll totally love it if it's different colors every hour. So much easier and faster then Lunar Herald colors.

Eggs are definitely green now

Locked with two red, two green and three of the stripey ones, so that'll have to do for tonight. biggrin.gif Might drop something to snag a bloo one in the morning, we'll see.

Thanks TJ and spriters!

Oooo, this surprised me. Also grabbed three green ones before reading the news, haha. I'll wait for the other colors now.