TJ09

2017-03-19 - March Dragon Release

Got 4 Blue Crystals and 2 Faints ~

Hate releases of same breed with different colors rolleyes.gif Unless each color will have different dimorphism cool.gif

Edited by WoLfgIrLyS

I lost track of time... Are the crystal veins still green, or did we switch to blue already? huh.gif

OMG OMG OMG! biggrin.gif

The vein of crystal eggs look AMAZING! So excited about this release. xd.png

I lost track of time... Are the crystal veins still green, or did we switch to blue already? huh.gif

It's blue at the moment (and for the next 15 mins).

It's blue at the moment (and for the next 15 mins).

Ah, thank you! smile.gif

Well not four, birdie. Two.

The other crystal are just different colors.

Wow. Four new eggs, that's great. I wonder if the 3 new crystals will be like the gemshards and breed random colored hatchies or if the green will breed green and the blue will breed blue and the red will breed red.

Feel so lucky to have four new eggs. Amazing.

First normal realease this year. ^^

Saw that Alpine, Desert, Forest and Volcano was cleared out and then checked back. The blue looks a little like the Glacius Drake and the other like the gemshard trio. Looking forward how they will look. Thanks to TJ and spriters.

Can't wait to see how they turn out too~ They look amazing <3 Awesome jobs as always team spriters ^W^

@Pandalf yeah at lightning speed and they're gone :o

Edited by Snowy

At 6am (Dragon Cave time) I got only blue vein crystal eggs. One hour later I got two red ones, so I guess it really depends on the day time? Though I do not understand the pattern yet.

Looks like crystal eggs (fire opals, maybe?) are red now (7am cave time). They were blue from 6 to 7. Guessing that means we get green at 8?

So happy there's a new release! Managed to get two of the faint ones and two of the red crystals. I also got two misclicks, my Vampires are so great though, that the bitten one got repulsed laugh.gif

At 6am (Dragon Cave time) I got only blue vein crystal eggs. One hour later I got two red ones, so I guess it really depends on the day time? Though I do not understand the pattern yet.

They change color every hour. smile.gif

Seems like it's red/green/blue/red/etc...

Colors change every hour, at the top of the hour. Blue, Red, Green. Right now they are Red. Next hour will be Green. then back to Blue. etc.

@xeph23 Yep that's my guess too XD Red (right now) -> Green (upcoming hour) -> Blue

EDIT: Imma slow turtle haha XD

Edited by Snowy

Old eggs mixing in already? ohmy.gif That's the only thing I'd change about releases, the risk of mis-clicking old eggs.

Y'know you're Hopelessly Addicted to your pretties when your nose keeps dropping low enough to almost bunk against the iPad screen. laugh.gif Now all I need is a pretty blue veined crystal to fill my final(IF I wind up dropping one of the faints) egg slot and I'll have at least one of each. Thanks again for the new beauties.MUCH lurve to the spriters and TJ