Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

They're very cute and very tasty. I'd have elephants but sadly I inadvertently threw out the elephant cookie cutter.

whoops... that wasn't so good. poor 🐘

yaay... i summoned my first Sinomorph!

(edited to move my questions to a different thread)

Edited by trystan

You're welcome to ask questions here, you know! XD

Back. Traffic is nuts. And my back is hurting again. :dry:

Toppage, page 913!  B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

well, yes, i do know.... but i figured there might be more traffic (heh) over at TLQ.  had no idea you'd get to 'em over there first XD

booo for your back hurting.  and actual car traffic is always nuts.  especially at xmas time!

XD Yeah, funny I got there first!

Always here at Christmastime. Cars everywhere, all day. I wouldn't have gone out but my hair was driving me insane. I did get to visit with a couple of friends, drop off and pick up stuff from home, and do a bit of shopping (including a prescription renewal) while I was out, so it was worth the trip.

it is!

oh hey, what if i breed a Sino with a holiday, not during holiday breeding time? rejection?  or a Sino with a Guardian of Nature?

and i know i had another Sino question, but i've forgotten it now.....

Sino with anything produces the other thing or a zyu, so far as I know, out of season. GoN produces zyus only.

hehe... love your names!

i've named my Sino, she's right at the top of my scroll. :) 

no, not a book title, she's a character from Laurel K. Hamilton's Merry Gentry series.

"There's No Point Being Grown Up" "If U Can't Be Childish Sometimes"

love love love. :D 

:D It's a Doctor Four reference. :)

Haven't read those ones.

I've been distracted from any reading by having access to internet and television. :P

oh yes. Four was my first and fave Doctor 😍

the Merry Gentry series was written many years ago *looks it up* 9 books between 2000 and 2014 (1-8 were from 2000 to 2009, #9 was finally written in 2014)

i get distracted from reading by the internet, tv, and crochet XD 

Mine, too!  Will you be binge watching the new Doctors on BBC America leading up to the New Year's Day special?

I at least do origami and other stuff while watching TV, but I can't do that when I'm typing online!

well i watched Jodie's first season last year when it aired.... and i don't have BBCA, but i do have a link to a sketchy website.... XD 

no? you can't fold paper and type at the same time? XD 

Hmm. I don't trust sketchy websites so I ordered the DVDs when I was in Canada last summer.

Some days, I can barely drive and chew gum at the same time! :P

as long as i don't click on anything i shouldn't.... and i have a chromebook, so i can't really download anything i shouldn't.... it's all good.  i've watched a LOT of stuff on that website.

well, i haven't figured out how to crochet in my sleep yet.... but i have had dreams about patterns and things to make! :blink:

Yes, I think Chromebooks are safer.  Mine's an hp.

I very occasionally have LEGO dreams, but when I've been doing the bead bracelets for the craft fair, all I can see is beads when I close my eyes!

i have a Dell Chromebook.... i love it lots. :) 

ooh, how's this for something to see when you close your eyes: my parents used to have a garden, and my dad made frames for garden beds, so it would have rows you could walk though, and the plan was one year he'd plant one plant in the bed, and the next year he'd plant a different one, that would use different nutrients and such.  there were several beds where my dad would have wooden posts at each end, and tie strings back and forth, so the pea pods and sugar snap pea plants could climb up them. one summer, my mom picked all the pea pods and sugar snap peas she could see hanging on the plants in all the beds; so when she closed her eyes, all she could see were the pea pods!

lemme find a pic....

green-vegetable-and-pulses-green-peas-pisum-sativum-garden-peas-pods-FFYDMR.jpg

Hehehe. Peas would be an unusual thing to see.

Speaking of bed, I'm going to head that way now and hope that the extra rest helps my back. Good night!

*poofs in a cloud of brownies*

Merry Christmas Eve Day, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee and croissants*

Congrats, Fortune! Is that weird spiky red thing your player?

It's so-so this morning, trystan. I'll have to be careful with it today.

Good day everyone. Happy Christmas Eve!! 

We iced the final cakes for the year! Finally I can have a break