Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Wait what?

MP if the house is on fire you are supposed to go outside and scream for help (take any animals with you).

Fort there are raging bushfires all around my state nd the one south of me and the wind is carrying it everywhere. It's been going on for over 3 days. The sky has been grey for 3 days from the smoke.

Welp. That's even worse (and yet another example of shoddy UK news since it's never been shown on tv). 

oh yikes, MP!

Lagie, there's two key things to remember about cats - the first is "cats are weird."  the other one is "cats are always on the wrong side of every door."

i haven't looked for any StarWars9 spoilers, but i know a few things that....leave me scratching my head.  i took some time (read: a few years) to read LOTS of Expanded Universe Star Wars - y'know, the stuff Disney just summarily discounted? but now, i think they're regretting their choice in doing that.  if anyone wants to PM about it, feel free! :)

1 hour ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

Fort there are raging bushfires all around my state nd the one south of me and the wind is carrying it everywhere. It's been going on for over 3 days. The sky has been grey for 3 days from the smoke.

:( That's not good.

14 hours ago, Fortune86 said:

I think Tom is the best LA Spidey we've had yeah. I do want a cross over with Venom though (because I doubt we'll get a Deadpool one). 

Yeah totally agree

Also Far From Home was awesome! Won’t say anything just in case I spoil it (I tend to ramble about things I like. XD) I have the instrumental soundtrack of it on my phone *hums tune*

hope you are okay MP!

Edited by Swiftphoenix

Mysterio is my favourite superhero, Swift! 😛

Hows everyone?

he all... calling it a night, i'm up to 36875 words, and i've finished one of the stories in there too! :D 

hello hello.

@trystan wow, you've reached a lot farther since the last time I saw it. good job!

It's going good.

Just been guilt tripped by my mother but other than that I'm good. XD

Evening folks. The sky is finally blue but I think the fires are still happening. Tomorrows supposed to be quite bad.

Hey there MP!

Yeah the fires are awful. Read about it yesterday.

Glad our fire season hasn't started yet

Hope you’re okay MP ❤️ 

feeling thankful that we don’t have many disasters around here, the worst I’ve heard of was a few multiple floods throughout the country. (Singapore) 

I'm fine, the most I got is a really itchy nose from the smoke particles.

Said smokes supposed to be coming back tomorrow unfortunately, but chance of a storm on the weekend so that's something.

Ugh I know the feeling MP!

The smoke always affects allergies.

Hi there Swift

What did I do now? XD

Edited by DragonSpirit009