Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

It's windy season here now. So I have clean the place every second day.

So much dust. And because of the ocean air it's sticky dust.

Not to mention when I cook I go wild and make a mess XD

Speaking of cleaning I have to remember to do my laundry after work. Then I can sleep a bit late in tomorrow morning

My laundry day is tomorrow. I'm loving the spin on the washing machine. Practically dries the stuff out on it's own XD

Ours doesn't spin it that dry... But it's summer here.

So 30 minutes outside and it's dry XD

Put in the dryer for a bit and then hang it around the house! XD

It isn't at the moment.

I can get a mortgage for just over £80k so I'm wanting a house at just under that price. To try and keep my payments low I want to deposit 10%, so I need at least £8k for that alone, but I will also need to pay for examinations at £400 a pop before the bank agrees to let me get a house, and then there will be moving costs and possible repairs and new furniture so I'm looking at at least approx £10k I need to save up. Just passed £7k as of this month and you never know when an emergency is going to appear and drain funds. 

*glomps DragonSpirit, Fortune and Evangeline* 

hello peeps! I’m going to be super scatterbrained  and random today, so watch out for GIFs, memes, and/or DC comics fangirling enjoying. >.> <.<

Yeah saving is hard.

I'm struggling bad as well.

Hi there Swift!

What happened MP?

Also hi MP!

Edited by DragonSpirit009

Came home to a large mirror on my desk completely blocking my pc monitor. Thought it was a cruel joke by my mums partner (who on top of deriding me for using the aircon was also deriding me for sitting in front of the pc all day). Apparently it's not... but it still left me in a pretty sour mood.

I know a few people like that... and I can say with confidence there is at least one of them I don't like

I'ts because I live with him and he has a temper. He's been getting worse and worse lately. Swearing at the tv and the dogs (I get annoyed when they don't shut up too but they're gonna bark). I'm quite serious about getting a lock to keep him out...

Well for one she insists he's fine and would never get violent.

She does often show up to try and settle it but that time she figured it would make it worse so she waited till he was gone (he went out last night) and then came in to speak to me.

That's not good.

Really, if she waited till he was gone to speak with you then that's not a good thing.

Seriously not good. 

People who put on one face for outside and become complete aerosols in the house are bad news. 

16 hours ago, Evangeline said:

That’s awesome sauce! Good luck. 

Do you have a favourite apple? 

I like Galas and Braeburns and Honeycrisps and Pink Ladies...

That doesn't sound good, MP.  Maybe start keeping a record of incidences just in case?

*sets out mini chocolate chip cookies*

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

I like Galas and Braeburns and Honeycrisps and Pink Ladies...

We picked the galas and the pink ladies fresh. I definitely have fallen in love with cameos, though. Ah man. They’re so good. They’re a tad bit tart and extremely juicy.