Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Great minds!

I've been reading a new-to-me Trixie Belden this evening. One of my childhood series that I loved.

12 hours ago, Lagie said:

CPA has introduced me to many artists I might not otherwise have known! It's a great place like that because we're all from so many countries and many different ages! :D

Agree! Also it’s a good place to be totally random and do insanely funny stuff. Like this

21-C3-BE94-708-F-4844-A3-FF-F4-CD0-B8315 

And this

48-B41-D7-B-E11-C-466-B-8-AE3-1805-FF7-A 

And this 

BBF0-A17-E-A191-4907-A740-B49-FB6-E2-F23 

and we can determine that this

00-A9-D24-E-660-B-45-E0-99-A7-24-FD3-C47

equals this

CEA6-B721-822-D-4102-BBC4-FED6-E5-C02-FC 

And that can be my silly quota for today. XD 

Edited by Swiftphoenix

1 hour ago, trystan said:

yep!

oh cool, i'm not familiar with that series, actually

It's from the 70's. Trixie, like Nancy Drew, likes to solve mysteries with her best friend, Honey Wheeler, and their other brothers and friends. Trixie and Honey are 13, though, as opposed to Nancy's 18, so it's for slightly younger readers initially but still well-written.  Mom used to buy me the books when we travelled to Nassau at Christmas. Now I collect the ones I don't yet have whenever they appear in my shop donations as they have been out of print a long time.

Love the randomness, @Swiftphoenix! XD Esp the (?) salamander.

Its a Newt. XD most of those GIFs are from my favourite movie, you guessed it, the maze runner. :P Except the Great Scott one; that’s from Back to the Future, three I think. And the animal newt one is from the documentary Our Planet. Informative, but slightly depressing. 

Literally all of those are saved in my phone. XD 

The kid above the newt was in Love Actually and in a Doctor Who episode, way back when.

Really? Dr Who? Cool! My sister will want to know that; he’s our favourite character in MzRnner :P 

Apparently I haven’t watched that episode; will find it and check it out. :D I love Dr Who and so does my family 

Edited by Swiftphoenix

oh very cool, Lagie.  I read Nancy Drew when i was younger.... and now i'm watching a new Nancy Drew tv show on the CW XD 

Good morning everyone!

Today just begun and it's already feeling very long!

Hi there MP!

Don't know... even the work coming in is at a slow pace.

And that's a problem cause it's printing day today

11 hours ago, Swiftphoenix said:

Really? Dr Who? Cool! My sister will want to know that; he’s our favourite character in MzRnner :P 

Apparently I haven’t watched that episode; will find it and check it out. :D I love Dr Who and so does my family 

It's Human Nature/The Family of Blood, a two-parter.

I hope everything gets in on time, Spirit!

*sets out coffee and toast*

Edited by Lagie
Wrong episode name

Hello!

I am still alive. I just tend to vanish when i get a new toy or are feeling the November Blues.

Hope you are feeling well.
I would love to play the Storymode for Red Dead Redemption 2 on PC but it stutters so badly. 😾 😿 I have to take a look how to use this Vulkan stuff, maybe that makes it better. I played a bit, *cough* waay to long into the next day, online version. As ususal some people just like to shoot random players the moment they see them. So i switched to being Defensive. Those griefers just ruining someone's day by shooting or stabbing or running you over and over again when you have to use the service of an NPC.

I surprised myself and the first role was not the exciting sounding Bounty Hunter instead i went to the role Trader. In the end i think i will go for all three roles.

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

Human Nature/The Family of Blood, a two-parter.

ooh, i remember that one!

i was thinking the kid in the gif looked familiar! thanks!

Cool, Lagie! He was also in Nanny McPhee, which is where we saw him first. We watched the maze runner after that and was like, ‘Hey isn’t that the guy from Nanny McPhee?” XD 

Morning CPA! *hands out Milo*

Edited by Swiftphoenix

ok, my script dragons.  I bred one of the pairs.... and got an egg! yaay!!  BUT my pink dragons (i only have two of each gender) are still on their influence cool down - i have two days left.  in two days, my script egg will still be an egg, and i have to REMEMBER to use one of my pink girls to influence the egg.  once that hatchie genders (properly!) THEN i can name them.

so... who wants to remind me in two days to incfluence my script egg?

(now that i've posted that, i'll most likely remember on my own XD)

well, yes.... but i can't do anything about that right now, right? XD 

edit to add: here's the thing - normally it doesn't matter to me what gender the dragons are because the event dragons (xmas, valentine) usually have a set gender.  halloween, i can get 7 of 'em and usually i get at least one of each gender.  it's just in this case, i'm thinking about it, and have decided this time it does matter. XD 

Edited by trystan
because i said so

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffe and blueberry muffins*

I go to a new-to-me house this evening for house and dog and cat sitting this weekend - and I still do not know where it is! I hope the coworker who is joining us for dinner will be able to give me directions.

oh good luck Lagie!

i'm going my yarn night at starbucks.  yes, i'm bringing a crochet project.... but more likely? i'll be working on my NaNo! XD

Got my directions - from my coworker! XD

And discovered a leak in my coolant system.  I'm going to pretty much the farthest point away from home that you can get on this island for four days. This is NOT a good time to be leaking coolant.

yaay for directions, but NOT yaay for a leak in your coolant system! yikes!  (is there anywhere near where you're going to be to get that looked at?)