Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

It would be nice to read them!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out tuna... um, that was for the cat but it's probably good in a sandwich or salad*

The cat finally came in long enough to actually eat some tuna. She's been avoiding me.

@WaterScorpion@Lagie & CPA - the link "Tales from Odrea" in my sig will take you to this year's stories!  there's a link at the very top of the document, "The Thing with Feathers" - this is the story i wrote last year.  they're all part of the same world.  please keep in mind they are unedited, so... yep. :) 

I can't see sigs on mobile! I'll check it out tomorrow. I have nowhere to go and no place I am expected to be. Huzzah!

Good afternoon, CPA! B)

*sets out potato leek soup*

I hope it's good. I didn't make it!

I had a lovely long walk this morning in the area where I'm house sitting. I'm very glad I did not take either of the dogs with me - I'd been told 'it's a circle' - well, it's a long circle and there are in fact streets going off it to confuse you so it's not as straightforward a route as 'it's a circle' would indicate.

And no wonder I was tired yesterday! In four hours we had 66 adults and 12 children through the shop! It's the first time I'd counted and I was not expecting the numbers to be that high.

so at my fellowship today, we had a MusicFest service, and then a chili cook-off lunch.  i only had 3 of the 10 chilis, but the ones i had were good! :) 

Sounds tasty! And I was already hungry so I'm going to poof and have some of that potato leek soup!

I've been busy rearranging and reassigning my lurkers.

Soup was yummy. I had seconds.

Cavern lurkers. I've been trying to replace older AP caught ones with newer CBs.

Oh, potato leek soup does sound yummy! I love soup any day of the year, but it is especially good now that the weather has cooled down.

@trystan We have a fall festival at our church every year and it includes a chili cook-off. The competition gets pretty fierce, but we limit it to 4 cooks so everyone can taste test all of them.

It is actually cool, for here. It's a refreshing change.

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

Cavern lurkers. I've been trying to replace older AP caught ones with newer CBs.

ah cool, i have a few (6, actually) of those!

2 hours ago, purplehaze said:

We have a fall festival at our church every year and it includes a chili cook-off. The competition gets pretty fierce, but we limit it to 4 cooks so everyone can taste test all of them.

oh that sounds yummy too!

ok, so Script Dragons:  i bred one with a code that starts with a 7 with one that's code starts with an 8... and the egg code starts with a 9!

i bred my other pair, and the egg code starts with a K.... i want to name the dragon Kaisa.

i got another CB for another pair, and that code starts with an M.... i want to name that one Miklos.

i did quite well with fun codes and such! :) 

That sounds as though it was all perfectly 'script'ed, trystan! XD

I have ... 236 lurkers. :P

4 minutes ago, Lagie said:

That sounds as though it was all perfectly 'script'ed, trystan! XD

yep, i planned it all perfectly.

(no, i didn't really.  i don't plan much. i write by the seat of my pants.  i'm a pantser.  i plan maybe.... 5% XD)

5 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I have ... 236 lurkers.

:blink: i have... 6.

I like the lurkers! XD

I've been using Babylon 5 for their names.

13 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I've been using Babylon 5 for their names.

that is oh-so-appropriate, too! :) 

edit: Z'ha'dum would have been perfect for a Z'dragon name too, @Lagie!

Edited by trystan

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

I have ... 236 lurkers. :P

That is a lot of Lurkers!  :o I have somewhere in the neighborhood of 46.

8 minutes ago, Swiftphoenix said:

Good morning CPA! 

*hands out cookies and chocolate milk*

Hello! It's evening here. Thanks for the cookies and milk. :)

it's 11 p.m. for me (and purplehaze, too, i think)

i only have 6 Lurkers.  i have a lot of Guardians, but that's still a small amount compared to some of the amounts of dragons people have....

@lagie: well, I guess that explains your reply in yum or yuck XP

@trystan: ah, okay, kewl. I'll check it out o3o