Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

XD What movies did you see?

Finally got the see the Addams Family yesterday. I recorded it at Halloween lol. 

Well I watched...

Godzilla 2 King of monsters

The new Lion King

Spiderman - Into the spiderverse

Detective Pikachu

And I think that was all.

Oh I still have to watch Pikachu. Keep forgetting. Got Batman Returns on record too.

What was Godzilla and Lion King like?

26 minutes ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

Godzilla 2 King of monsters

The new Lion King

Spiderman - Into the spiderverse

Detective Pikachu

And I think that was all.

Good movies those. I loved into the Spider-Verse! ❤️ 

That has absolutely nothing to do with who’s my favourite superhero, nope nothing at all *shoves Spider-Man fanfics and McDonald’s toys out of sight*

Well I liked Godzilla. But I'm a fan of big monster movies.

As much as I liked the movie it did feel a little like they are forcing to much into the movie.

But it was still a pretty awesome movie.

Lion King was okay.

Considering that they based the animals this time on actual looking animals, you have to accept certain things that won't feel right.

Like it feels a bit weird cause you are waiting for those facial expressions like in the old movie but of course that won't happen.

But in all the visually it's stunning.

Some voices didn't feel powerful enough.

The music also didn't feel right. It didn't feel like they put all their soul in it. There wasn't enough oomphf off it. Especially the intro.

But for today's young generation it will be their nostalgic movie in a few years. For us it will still be the classic animation.

But all this is just my opinion.

Hi there Swift.

Edited by DragonSpirit009

Liking Spider-man is ok (Batman is better). Have you tried the PS4 game? It's a lot of fun (and heartbreaking). 

Yeah I heard a lot of back-lash about the animation in the New Lion king. It's weird they didn't give the animals facial expressions because real life animals do. Anybody with a pet can attest to that.  

I'm still hoping the upcoming Godzilla v King Kong movie is going to end with them teaming up against another threat. Otherwise sorry Kong, but I'm backing my boy Godzilla all the way. 

5 minutes ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

I love Spiderman. He is one of my favs

He is THE fav for me 

I like MCU’s version better than the original Spider-Man movies and the Amazing Spiderman how about you?

Their are facial expressions but not the kind we want like in the animation.

The real life factor is really done well. But my heart still loves the old version XD

Oh I think we might get something like that... If I saw the credits right

I think Tom is the best LA Spidey we've had yeah. I do want a cross over with Venom though (because I doubt we'll get a Deadpool one). 

Yeah I agree.

Tom is by far the best Spiderman that they have chosen

I have it on my laptop... Wanted to watch it yesterday but the day was just to short XD

I'm trying so hard not to spoil star wars. Apparently there are leaks all over the internet. 

Yes. I caught this one in a chain of six and I tripped over a shiny Diglett as well at one point but they are the only ones I've seen. It's something like a 1 in 4086 chance to see one I think, but end game you get an item that betters the odds. 

Cool.

I'll eventually get a pokemon game other than Pokemon Go

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee and toast with jam*

The neighbour's cat has figured out how to use the leaning pallet to get to the patio roof so last night as I went to bed I was greeted with a plaintive cry at my bathroom window. Silly kitty.