Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

i left my work computer turned on and logged in everywhere when i left yesterday. weeeeeird.

1 hour ago, Fortune86 said:

*Can it still be non-lethal if you fire a round into someone's face and then run them over while simultaneously electrocuting them?  

Offhand, I'd say no! :huh:

I'm almost afraid to say it, but I think my arm feels a bit better today.

Hiya, folks. I just came home from a trip back to my old hometown to see some friends. :) How are you all doing? I'm a little exhausted but glad to be back.

Hello!

What did happen to your arm, purplehaze?

I do have one Batman game, Batman Arkham City, and i think i will touch it again once i have a controller. The port from console to PC has horrible controls as always...nearly always.... To really be able to do all the combos i have to hurt my fingers or so.

In the game a part of the city is a prison so i do hope the name is right and no i have not finished it and for some parts you do play as Catwoman.

Good thing I let the shelter manager I was leaving so when he called to say the President of the Board wished to see me in the conference room, he wasn't overly surprised to hear I was halfway across town on my way to my shop-related errands.  I never did end up speaking with her.

5 hours ago, Tigerkralle said:

What did happen to your arm, purplehaze?

I'm not really sure what triggered it, but I have severe tendinitis in at least two of the tendons in my right elbow.

Edited by purplehaze

Morning peeps!

I can never do any combos as Batman. They just don't register. I have to settle for just kicking people in the ribs XD

The Last of Us Part II is coming out next February! Huzzah!

Edited by Fortune86

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee and croissants*

My current Lego project is the Ninjago City. So far, it's quite fun.

Good afternoon everyone!

Man this country is just going backwards now. Look at what is happening on Friday

Banks.png

the US has been going back to the 1950s with some of the regulation repeals and people's (women, lgtbq) rights and stuff.  i'm hoping after yesterday's announcement and subsequent investigations, that @#$%^&*%$%^$## will no longer be in charge, and everyone complicit (read: Pence) is outta there as well.

and even if it dies in the Senate (McConnell needs to go too), i'll know that the House tried their best.  is it november 2020 yet?

Lies and doubletalk and rolling back all the environmental and human rights protections is making America great again, don't ya know?

Sorry, but I haven't been following the situation in South Africa enough to know what that is all about, Spirit.

Edited by purplehaze

that's a whole new definition of 'great' then...must be some Orwellian newspeak or something

i'm barely able to understand Brexit; and i don't know what's happening in South Africa either, Spirit....

The world is scary these days, Vang.

*collapses in tears again*

I'm tired of feeling stressed all the time.

Spirit, stay safe!

Good morning everyone!

Our country is rather corrupt. And because of it a lot of people are losing their jobs. So they go on strikes and raids which is causing a lot of havoc.

Not to mention the racism going on. The killing of farmers. People demanding housing just because they can, which in turn leads to more riots.

Last week was rather scary cause I had to find a back road to work cause they were throwing petrol bombs and burning tires on the highway.

Morning peeps!

Holy fudge Spirit that is scary stuff.

Is this the dystopian future we were all warned about?

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

I have no idea. But I'm just trying to stay way from things like that.

SPIRIT!

*tacklehugs*

Yeah you stay safe. Or take over the country. Whatever's best for you.

*pokes Spirit's sig*

What happened to Spyro?

No no I meant the Spyro avatar in the top corner of your psn trophy box. It's just a : ) face now.

Unless it's been like that for a while and I just noticed....

I've never noticed it XD

I haven't been on my Vita for ages. Will check over the weekend.

I bought Cat Quest 2 yesterday on my laptop.

Man it's such a cute game.