Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Right.

I've written both a baddie and a goodie character sheets. Don't know if i'll submit them.
There's a little bit of conflict happening with Mika in the other rp we're in regarding one of her characters, so i'm a little hesitant to say anything at the moment.

I have one known character who's a villain and one OC who's a hero.

Ehh I don't really wanna say publicly, cause I don't know who looks in cpa. I can DM you if you like. It's not very big.

Who's the villain?

If you like, though I understand if you don't want to talk about it. 

The villain is Katakuri, a character from one piece. Dudes hella strong, probably enough that I can imagine him being rejected xD

You think he would like a job as a second in command to someone who pays well and pretty much lets him do what he likes provided he doesn't endanger operations? 

Nah, my dude would totally be his own boss.

(He's a pretty good natured dude in all honesty, very honourable, loves his family)
But he's only subservient to one and they're not in the RP :D

No problem :)

I'm thinking of playing as someone with no powers, but likes to hire those that do in a kinda of 'living through them to cause chaos' kinda thing. I'd like if she had a powered lieutenant played by someone else so I'm not talking to myself all the time. XD 

Well we could have them as allies perhaps?
Both in charge of their own areas but have a begrudging alliance going on. (Though there is also the big bad character, you could play them.

I'm not sure I could play a scientist type character XD

I was thinking of her doing real life crime stuff (drugs, gun running, brothels (pg13ified) and etc) but with an army of supes & crazies. 

The big bad doesn't have to be a scientist type character.
An evil overlord who has all the other powerful villains work under them.

Hey it could work.

Out of curiosity do you have a discord? I think she wants to use a discord for it.

Hmmm maybe. We see how things go.

I do but I only really use to for talking about Greedfall. 

I want to go back to that already but the rate at which I'm getting the Riddler Trophies it's gonna be New Years T-T

And leave them uncollected? Never! XD

Most of them aren't too bad apart from the 'races'. That's not a riddle Riddler. It's not even a puzzle. 

Yeah, the racing was the bane of my brother too.

Boy I just wrote a whopper of a post.
Now I can have some dinner :D