Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

At least you two can play co-op. I get stuck on my own XD

BTW, my dad says Happy Birthday too Spirit. 

Thanks Fortune's dad XD

I would love to play more co-op... but clearly I'm a dud at it XD

MP my backlog of games I want to play is already pretty long; Vampyr, KH3, Elea, Qube 2, Persona 5 R, Cyberpunk, Death Stranding, Star Wars Fallen Order, AI The Somnium Files, F7 Remake and more that I can't recall right now. XD

Also thinking of adding Arkham Knight to that list. 

Edited by Fortune86

hippo birdie, Spirit!!

here's how i've done retail job searches: apply online.  don't hear from them.  about a week later, go to the place in person to follow up.  the last time i did that, i got an interview on the spot with the manager and he hired me.  i've been there just about 8 years now.

Hi!

Happy Birthday Spirit!

Good luck with the job, MP. Hope you were able to wash it all out, Fortune. That video about that glitch was funny.

Well i am annoyed about Guild Wars 2 right now. Patch day todady and i should have followed the old wisdom: Never play on patch day!

Game just simple crashed although i was not in new region. But a crash with the ingame click here to send automatic error message and if you are lazy and not take your time to remove the tick you also send your e-mailadress which is used for login anyway...

But i already had done the least amount of ingame activities i wanted to do and i am not in the mood for random errors right now. So back to another MMO.

Happy birthday, Spirit. :) Oh, and hello to y'all. I'm heading out this weekend to meet some friends of mine at my old hometown.

And getting shampoo in the eyes is a nasty feeling I know all too well. I used to hate showering as a kid, I was such a huge tomboy back then. :D Mom had to almost drag me into the bathroom every time until I got over my stupid stubbornness years later.

Still playing World of Warcraft... flying makes the game so much more enjoyable now. Finally unlocked Dark Iron dwarves, gonna work on Kul Tirans next.

Good morning peeps!

My dumbass cinnamon roll of a Cousin in Greedfall decided to go on a camping trip and got himself kidnapped and all his guards slaughtered. I still don't know if it's possible for him to die or not and I may end up restarting if he does. 

Cinnamon roll? 😮

Good morning, quiet thread!

The neighbour's whistling rice cooker has finally stopped.

@Lagie Lagie!

*latehugs*

Internet slang ~ Cinnamon Roll :  A person perceived as good, gentle and kind, often a fictional character who undergoes emotional suffering.

One of my flaws when playing video games is that I tend to get attached to characters (usually kids or animals) and then get upset when bad things happen to them. 

Heya, Lagie. :) And a good evening to all the other folks in this very quiet thread.

I share your pain, Fortune. I too tend to get irrationally attached to fictional characters, especially those that I make by myself. :D

hey all.  i'm lurking cause i'm supposed to be working XD

i get attached to some of my characters.  i've been plotting this year's NaNo sporadically.  it's a fun world i've made.

Hello!

So your cousin is a little boy about 10 years or younger i assume in Greedfall? From how you described it so far it is a dystopian world with an interesting setting.

Teenagers are not that cute.

Love you all. I should love myself more and go sleeping!

Morning peeps.

@Tigerkralle : I think Constantin is about 20 years old (PC is 25ish) but he acts very much like an energetic but foolish younger sibling. I love him. XD

Hey fort... I properly played Monster Hunter today, after spending all day trying to get my friend to buy it.

I hated it. I did one fight and just couldn't do anything because of the damn combos being so complex.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee and toast*

I'm trying to recharge my solar lights and our day that started sunny has begun to cloud over.

And the neighbour's dog is barking again...

Fortune!

*hugs back*

The dog has stopped finally.

Now for some real-life coffee and toast.

That's annoying, I'm sure, MP, paying money for something you end up disliking.

I was interested in MH to begin with, but I'm more into solo-player things. Plus it sounds real grindy.