Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Hi!

I think my speed is also good, but typos everywhere. Chatting ingame really makes you want to type fast. And a few spelling errors are okay. I am sleepy and there were so many typos, glad i don't have to look at the keys.

Do not overwork yourself, if you feel like you are not ill anymore rest for another day, Lagie! What shoudl we do without you and your brownies? Especially without you.

Wow, you sure have a talent for colours Spirit. I have trained and worked a bit with colours in school, but to be able to match and mix colours requires talent only training is not enough if you ask me. Do you intend to have it hung up like that or another side up?

So i have to check if i want to pre-order Greedfall or not. Only 3 weeks i assume it comes out at the same date for every platform.

i'm really awful at typing on my phone... a lot of it is when i put my thumb on the letter, it's not really on that one, but the one next to it, so i have to be deliberate about typing on my phone, which slows things down, and that's not good if i'm in the middle of a convo on discord or something. LOL

7 hours ago, trystan said:

ooh, nice art, Spirit!

my typing kinda sucks, actually, lol.

i mean, it's not thaaaaat bad, i just mistype a bit, and love to use the backspace key all the time  XD

gah!  sorry to hear your sick, Lagie *sends more chicken soup*

*inhales the soup*

I had the right combo of volunteers today and could have probably stayed home. Resting now.

Not really. I feel like a truck ran over me.

well that's not good

*sends Max to purr on you*  they say cats purr at a frequency that promotes healing.

9 hours ago, trystan said:

well that's not good

*sends Max to purr on you*  they say cats purr at a frequency that promotes healing.

Maybe that's why our shop cat kept insisting she sit on me and purr and knead yesterday. XD

Bertie's cute, Fortune. What nonsense is that?

Aww, I remember the time when I was really into Digimon. That was so freaking long ago, I remember the media over here used to hype up this rivalry between Pokemon and Digimon that never really went anywhere. I still like both, but with Digimon... I admit with shame that I'm mostly a fan of the old stuff. :D

Edited by Sazandora

8 hours ago, Lagie said:

Maybe that's why our shop cat kept insisting she sit on me and purr and knead yesterday. XD

yeah, that would make sense then!

*waves at Tigerkralle*

Hello down there!

I did neither Pokemon nor Digimon, hence my not recognizing Fortune's critter. XD I do know some of the Pokemon from a brief foray into GPX (I think that was the site?).

Still not 100%. The cat was not happy with me when I made her go back outside while it was still raining (into a dry sheltered area, but she'll do her business in the shop if I don't put her out after she eats).

That's a good cat.

I remember i watched Digimon and it was better then Pokemon. Not sure if i saw every season, but the plot did made sense and there was nobody who can do training that is meant to take years in a few hours and then win a match. (Looking at you Pokemon!)
I was excited for Digimon not that much for Pokemon. Team Rocket was fun to watch. I never played any games for Pokemon or Digimon and looling at my list of still have to finish games i will not touch them.

Oh and for sure have not watched the full series of Pokemon, was not that good. Fight me!

Edit: Not a good cat when she does her business indoor.

Edited by Tigerkralle

we have a cat that likes to use the "outdoor litter box," and if we don't let him out, he might pee on the table.  silly kitty.

Table?!? 😮 That's no fun.

Sunshine. Finally. We have had so many days of rain (unusual for here).

My cat is all over, too! Counter, front checkout desk. When she's thirsty, she'll curl up in the sink and wait for us to notice. (Her main water bowl is outside.)

awww.....

Max likes to play with his water sometimes.  but both of mine go on the table.  only Blackie is springy enough to jump up on the kitchen counter though...

We feed Whiskey on a couple of containers that also provide her access to the counter. The latest version of it is lower, though, so I have to watch that Tango (the dog) doesn't steal her food.

Tango will steal anyone's food - cat, dog, human. Foxtrot, the other dog, usually just lets her because if he resists, they fight.

so lately it's been Max, he'll finish with his food and then go over to Blackie's bowl and just stare at him, until Blackie just leaves his bowl. it's kinda funny, actually ;) 

Ooh the Big Stare! XD (You could name a dragon that!)

The Lego Taj Mahal is going slowly as I'm not 100%, and I seem to be needing to find a replacement in my backup stash for a missing piece.

Lego Taj Mahal sounds pretty awesome. :D

Man, I got so hyped up thinking that we're gonna have a new release today, I swore this time I'd be ready the moment it begins so I hurried to open up as many egg slots as I could... aaaaaand then nothing happened.

There are still seven days left in the month... Anything is possible! XD

Lagie, it's fun when Blackie goes after Max's food - he tries to butt his head into the food bowl.  it's all kinda fun to watch XD 

i agree with Saz... the Lego Taj Mahal sounds awesome!