Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

I'm eating slightly burnt naan bread and drinking lukewarm creaming soda.

Also it feels like a wednesday to me but it's only tuesday.

I was also arguing with an old youtuber I liked because he was dismissing what I consider to be the greatest anime of all time, because the first 3 episodes were badly paced (which is a known issue that gets resolved in the 4th episode).

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.

I used to be on the guys discord server so I think the only reason he replied to my comment was cause he knew me (but I also think he didn't like me)

I haven't seen Brotherhood but I saw the original series. The story is pretty good. 

Brother hood is 10x better than the original series. Watch it if you get the time.

But a big thing is brotherhoods adaptation rushed the first few episodes cause the OG series covered it... hence why the pacing in the first 3 eps is bad.

Scumbag as in unpleasant or scumbag as in they did something that would get them beaten up in jail?

Scumbag as in did something that got him fired by every job and denounced by everyone in the industry.

Scumbag unpleasant (where you wish you could send them to jail, but it wasn't actually illegal). 

Scumbag i'm really disappointed in them because they brought to life so many characters and gave me days of entertainment...

No!

He was Tamaki Suoh T-T

Edit: Just looked him up. He was also Junpei. 

Edited by Fortune86

Hi!

I am hungry. And it's so warm today again. Maybe i will water trees again in the garden.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out muffins*

I am finally feeling better (though I don't sound better).

And it's a bright sunny day so far (Tropical Storm Dorian needs to leave us alone!). And I go out house sitting this afternoon which means proper internet and laptop till Monday so I can finally shift some dragons.

Edited by Lagie

Saz, that seems kinda weird about the dreams!

Lagie, glad you're feeling a little better. :)

Hi there, Lagie. I'm glad you're feeling better. :)

That dream was pretty strange, too... this former friend of mine dropped all contact many years ago and I just shrugged it off and moved on. But in this dream, we're back at this friend's old house and chatting like we had just met each other after all these years, I'm asking her why she stopped talking to me but I don't quite remember what her response was. Her father drops by too and says how he's kinda surprised to see me again after all this time, but he's glad to see me and friend back together again. The mood was... admittably a bit awkward between friend and I, we were trying to be all casual like it's the old days again but it really isn't and we don't know how to handle it. She was always this kind of higher-class girl, living in a pretty modest apartment on the outskirts of town but otherwise being really well off, and then there's little old me, as much of a dirty commoner as a commoner can be. When I look back upon it all, I was always the "clown" of us two while she was more or less the "sane" one. No wonder we drifted apart so fast when I moved out of town... sometimes I really can't help but to wonder how freaking awkward it was for her to spend time with me. :huh: I was actually the older one of us two and yet I was the more childish one.

And then my mom calls me and she's really worried, she told me she had a nightmare where something really bad happened to my friend -- she didn't tell me any details but mom was really worried about what this dream of hers meant, like she was genuinely worried if my friend was alright. I felt a bit bad telling her that I truly have no idea, I haven't spoken to that friend in so many years now. I wonder if she even remembers me now. I'm kinda curious about her situation too, but I'm far too nervous and ashamed of my old self to ever dare to approach her again. Oh well.

Oh wow. Do you have any way if finding out if she's okay?

I have a friend here who's a filmmaker and the DVD of her movie showed up in my shop today. I didn't even know it was on DVD so I brought it from the shop to my desk to take a photo and let her know. Next thing you know, having not yet taken the photo, I step out of my office and there she is sitting in reception with her dog and mum waiting to see the vet! XD Small world.