Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Well no air conditioning in private houses here so the heat waves from last years really hit us hard here in Germany and the rest of Europe. There is air conditioning but for hotels and shops and so on. Too expensive for private houses and they are build to trap heat! Have fun trying to get rid of the heat at night...

As paradox as it may sounds all year aroudn to have the a/c running is one of the reasons for our extreme climate! So to have it running is a spiral down to doom.

6 minutes ago, Tigerkralle said:

to have the a/c running is one of the reasons for our extreme climate!

oh i don't doubt this. 

hubby says i melt when it gets to like 85F, so there is that. i am so not a fan of the heat and humidity at all. so i'm probably doomed too XD 

I absolutely hate the heat and humidity too. I much prefer the cold of winter over these crazy overly hot summers we've had recently. I can't wait for summer to end already. When it's cold you can just put on more clothes to protect yourself from the cold, but the heat gets in everywhere and there's no escape from it. :dry:

Layers work well for cold!

And lo, just when I was thinking we would have a blackout-free day, poof went the power. Canada looks really good right now.

Saz, i definitely agree.  i'm not a fan of the wind chill, but i'll take that over the heat index.

*hugs Lagie*

SPIRIT!

*huggles*

It was ok until Friday when I put a new jacket in the wash, forgot colour run was a thing, and ruined half my clothes. 

How's you? 

Aw no! I know that feeling.

I actually almost had that same incident this weekend.

It's going stressful... But otherwise okay.

Not really.

We buy a mix of dog pellets and they usually eat that.

But lately they just drink water and that's about it. This has been happening for four days now.

Four days is a long time to go without food. You might have to take them to the vet.

The thing is they are some pellets that we've covered in sauce.

Not all of it but some.

I'm taking them Saturday for their yearly injections.

I told my mom if things get worse that she should try and give more treat-ish food

The sauce is basically just some bones boiled in water.

Nothing to fatty or weird food that will upset their stomachs

They've been eating it for more than two weeks.

We only gave it every second day.

Muggie has been loosing weight because her blindness and deafness is causing some problems with her eating our of the bowl.

They have been eating everything the whole time. Only these last four days they haven't eaten.

Tigger eats fine.

Muggie only a pellet or two.

And Jessie doesn't eat anything. Just drinking water.

When I gave her a piece of my food last night she took it. I mean this is a dog that eats three times a day.

Still very mysterious. Hope they will be eating well very soon.

It's their usually food.

And believe me when I says they can eat.

So them not eating even once a day is a very out of character thing