Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

I haven't seen the piece and even if I did, I doubt I could provide any insight on that.

My taste for art is giggling at my gifs.

Though did I mention on here I got a drawing tablet?

I will ask what my art teacher thinks. But yeah I do hope it sells.

This is what it looks like MP!

Spoiler

69718033_10157758801612280_1941465173596

Oooo, reminds me of starry starry night, and almost looks a bit 3D (is it 3D)?

Well I showed you my rainbow haired girl a while back didn't I, though that was before the pad.
I'm currently doing a project for the RP i'm in (though haven't worked on it in a while)

Have thoughts of what I want to try draw but... whether I am skilled enough to recreate what I see in my head is another story.

Oh a drawing tablet! Awesome.

You better show us some art MP!

Xdre, the one in freeforms.

And I might, when i've drawn something on it. I don't like drawing when people are around and my brother being here makes me not want to.

There is texture on the canvas. A clay/paste kinda stuff.

It helped with giving it that unique look

Uhh, it's very annoying that my family are convinced I don't have any friends because I never go out.

My mums boyfriend is a social butterfly who will happily start chatting with strangers whereas I have severe social anxiety.
They keep telling me "oh, you gotta go out and make friends and do something," and they just don't get how difficult that is for me.

Sorry to vent.

They're not wrong that I spend pretty much all my day sitting on the computer, but it's cause I have nothing else to do.

I'm trying to organise family to come over and see my brother before he goes but they're so unorganised! (And I just accidentally sent the text to the girl I've been texting from cairns instead of to my cousin :P ) so that was a bit silly.

"Friends don't cost money" is probably what they'll say.

Nah they just don't get how social anxiety works.

People who don't have anxiety generally don't. 

Holy fudge Greedfall is less than 3 weeks away.

I'm showing this to everyone now.

I just broke a to everyone now; I broke a typing speed tester. I was typing too fast and the countdown clock froze so it wouldn't end (and calculate my score) until I paused for 10-15 seconds.

Spoiler

image.png.633d31dead4e7b62f1f89ffb583b5251.png

Greedfall is that like civil war error fantasy thing isn't it? I recall seeing muskets and like big goblins and stuff.

Nice MP!

I hated that stuff.

We had that in high school in typing class.

We never had to do it, some of us just would do it in school.

Was chatting with a friend about applying for a job as a medical typist since I felt like typing quick was my only speciality.
He had me test myself and I exceeded expectations.

That's pretty good MP. But if you want to go into medical admin you really need to be careful with typos lol.

Greedfall isn't quite a civil war but you do need to befriend or antagonise factions. The main aim is to find a cure for a deadly disease. 

Well If I can slow down to correct the typos but I was just testing pure speed. I think my speed clocked in at around 110 when I'd slowed to correct all the typos.

I did admin at college but our speed didn't matter too much. I could still set out a decent pace though. 

Typing class did pay off in the end.

It helps me with ads

Good morning, CPA! B)

*glomps everyone*

I am sick again.

Nice piece, Spirit! Good luck with the sale and show.

My typing is pretty fast for non-regular typing. I've never had my actual speed checked.

ooh, nice art, Spirit!

my typing kinda sucks, actually, lol.

i mean, it's not thaaaaat bad, i just mistype a bit, and love to use the backspace key all the time  XD

gah!  sorry to hear your sick, Lagie *sends more chicken soup*