Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

agreed Lagie!

i went to work, fed my friend's cats (she's away for the week), and then went grocery shopping.  in other news, i have nothing doing after work on tuesday, so there is that. :) 

Good morning everyone.

Man I'm in such a haze with these strong winds. Not to mention my allergies is giving me a hard time as well

Mornin'.

I'm so sleepy, I just want to close my eyes and go back to sleep but I can't, I have to fix my broken sleep schedule for this upcoming trip...

Hi Sazandora

Oh what trip are you going on

Heading up north this sunday to visit my dad, halfway across the whole country. I'm going by train so it's going to be a 7-hour ride. It's a trip I do at least once a year, I can handle it just fine -- it's just that I have to wake up early so I won't miss the train. And I am NOT a morning person at all. :wacko:

Ah yeah I have that morning person trouble as well.

I wish I could do trips like that. Sadly financially that won't be available to do any of that.

I just haaaaaaaaaaate having to wake up early. Mornings and me do not get along at all.

Oh hey, looks like yesterday's storm came back for round 2. :D We've got heavy rain again and I think I hear thunder in the distance.

Send some of that rain this way please. We need it desperately.

Awesome.

I would love to water the garden without buckets for once.

I was catching up on my sleep but had to get up early to take a friend to the airport.

work today... but i don't have to feed my friend's cats.  that's tomorrow again XD

Work today. Power outage knocked out half the work electrical system, including the outlet for my computer and the pump for the water. Sigh.

13 cats, 3 dogs, 1 turtle are my current house sit.

Edited by Lagie

Thanks! :)

Sounds like a plan. 

*snoozes off in the a/c*

want to watch the 100 with me? there's a new one on tonight.  okay, it's in the middle of season 6.... XD 

The 100? Never heard of it.  I'm guessing it's good?

well, i like it, and i like all of all of my shows, so there's that.  generally when i start a show, i watch it all the way through.  there's only been maybe 2 shows that i just stopped watching because i was meh about them.

s1 was based on the book of the same name - it's quite some time after Earth destroyed itself in a nuclear war, but there's a space station (a few stations linked as one) orbiting Earth. the Ark has strict rules and guidelines. but it's been a number of generations that have been in space, and the Ark is starting to fail.  so they send a group of 100 kids - who had violated the rules and were in detention on the Ark - to the surface to see if it's livable again.  now that we're in s6, it's no longer following the book, but it's following the same group of kids, who are now young adults.  the show runner had made some interesting casting choices that the fans hated, but that's bound to happen with any show.

annnnd that's probably more info than you wanted. LOL

also, the book is a trilogy, which i've read :) 

Actually that was an interesting amount of info, thanks!

I'll watch for the books at my shop.

you're welcome!

the titles are The 100, Day 21, and Homecoming, by Kass Morgan

Good morning everyone!

*huggles Fortune*

You are on early

SPIRIT!

*snuggles*

Yeah had to be in for a delivery. Can go home early though o3o