Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

:o I read that as tuna flavoured crisps.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

How is everyone today?

It probably is. XD I won't be eating them. 

*huggles Fortune*

it's monday. yaay. not.

then again, i worked fri-sun, so i'm impressed in know what day it actually is and which job i'm at... LOL XD

It is indeed Monday.

Good that you know that! :D

Still raining here.

my phone helps - it tells me the day on the lock screen :)

yep, rain here too

Mine only says the time, but I'm okay with that. I have just updated my home screen wallpaper and I keep being distracted by it.

i have the time, and under that i have the day and date.  and space art for my lock screen and home screen wallpapers.  what's your wallpaper that keeps distracting you?

It's my two shop dogs, taken yesterday when the one came back after spending the night at the vet's. She looks so happy!

20190707_124735.jpg

The black one is Tango. The brown one is Foxtrot. He's very shy and skittish. The cat, who's also black but not in the photo, is Whiskey. Because that's what we sometimes say when opening the donations. XD

It's like Christmas every day. You never know what you'll be getting when you open the bag or the box.

i don't doubt that.  but i don't donate weird things to our places, like salvation army, goodwill, or Good Stuff (one of the thrift stores near me).... it's usually clothes, but lately my daughters have added their stuffed animals that all they did was just take up room on the bed or shelf.  if it's toooo weird, i'll trash it.

We joke about having a triple x corner sometimes. XD

If it's usable stuff but not saleable we have places to donate it onwards. If it's trash, there's a dumpster outside the door. (Have I told you this already?)

:blink: i'd never donate anything that was triple X! LOL XD

and no, you haven't.  but now you have ;)

Hi!

Yes the black dog really looks happy.

I learned that i don't always have the wrong tone in my voice like i am being annoyed or angry (although i am not but i sound like that), because i was thought that my tone is often enough not approbiate since childhood. So because of that i often enough don't say anything because i think that my tone would made the situation worse...

Hole in the ceiling is not fun. You must have seen weird stuff Lagie going through the shop.

Hi, Tiger,

Oh yeah, some odd things that people have.

Then there's the random stuff, like the joints tucked inside a printer. ;)

Hope you win something, trystan!

On 7/6/2019 at 6:38 PM, Tigerkralle said:

Hi!

@Fortune86 All the best to the two of you!

A whole backup car?

Nice to see you are back @WaterScorpion

I am so sleepy. Should go to bed soon. I played a game with friends and it took us waaaaaaaaaaaaaay longer then we expected. And sadly the creators for that boardgame missed a great opportunity to let the first series end in a great way. It was the last part for T.I.M.E Stories.

life has been busy u_u

might be a little easier now since I'm no longer secretary for the community club I'm in