Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

morning all!

ooh, Spirit - Stranger Things!  the new season (season 3) starts on july 4th!!!!

and since that's independence day, and a federal holiday, and i'm off from work - i can watch it all!! wooo!!!

edit to ask - is there a way to search if i don't see a game listed here? i don't see a "search this board" option.  and if it's NOT here, are there any rules about starting a game? (it's Alphabet Counting - i have (at least) one of those on all my message boards everywhere, but i've yet to see one here....)

Edited by trystan

^^i posted that at just after 10 a.m. tuesday in my morning.  it's now just about 2:30 tuesday afternoon for me. (eastern/Cave time).  that's 4-1/2 hours of quiet.

on a compulsive poster thread.

i think i killed it? 😧

6 hours ago, trystan said:

edit to ask - is there a way to search if i don't see a game listed here? i don't see a "search this board" option.  and if it's NOT here, are there any rules about starting a game? (it's Alphabet Counting - i have (at least) one of those on all my message boards everywhere, but i've yet to see one here....)

Just start it. XD

If it already exists, someone will notice and the mods can close it.

*melting again*

The power is out again. An hour so far...

Very. Load shedding with no set schedule.

In some areas yesterday, the power went out twelve times! Insane. We live in a country where the sun almost always shines, and we are held hostage by the ailing generators of a dying system that uses bunker C fuel to run.

Summer repertory season is officially here.

My mom's assistant business manager, head of concessions, and odd jobswoman for a musical theater company, which means I invariably (and graciously) get dragged into work for them over the summer. Spent the day taking notes and watching the dress rehearsal for the first show, which I can't discuss due to confidentiality ehehehehe. I wish everyone on Dragcave could come to California and see it, because it's going to be a hit.

Exhausted.

I tried sleeping early but that didn't work out so well.

How are you?

5 hours ago, Sesshomaru said:

Summer repertory season is officially here.

My mom's assistant business manager, head of concessions, and odd jobswoman for a musical theater company, which means I invariably (and graciously) get dragged into work for them over the summer. Spent the day taking notes and watching the dress rehearsal for the first show, which I can't discuss due to confidentiality ehehehehe. I wish everyone on Dragcave could come to California and see it, because it's going to be a hit.

That would be a neat Dragon Cave field trip! :D Have fun.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee and toast*

I'm slowly catching up on my sleep.

g'morning all.

it's just after 11 a.m. and i'm ready to go back to bed.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

I hear you. I am so tired that people are actually starting to notice I'm tired. The 100 degree F heat index isn't helping. And the power is out again.

wow, wow, and wow.  

come over my place and hang out in the AC

Sounds like a great idea!

Do you have the Democratic Debate on?

actually, no.... i just finished the most recent episode of the Handmaid's Tale; and hubby is watching Amazing Race.  

i figure i'll see the highlights in my emails from the Hill tomorrow. ;) 

Ooh Rachel Maddow is now one of the moderators.