Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

They had mic issues and had to go to commercial. :P

Cory Booker hears gunshots from his house. So do I when I am at home. :(

Toppage, page 770! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

I'm in a really nice part of California, and still I hear gunshots, fireworks (nowhere near July 4), exploding radiators, and other unpleasant noises.

So today I chatted with a Broadway director. Anyone else do the same? 😂 Honestly, my life doesn't seem weird to me until I think about it, and realize it's nuts.

Yo.

I'm poor again, knew it would happen. Everytime I get a decent amount of money something takes it away from me. This time it was a dentist appointment that wasn't covered by healthcare (which I found out half-way through it) after much effort to get me covered again last month. And then I just stopped getting money altogether... hoping I can get through all the paperwork and stuff to get it back by the time of my next uni semester. (I really want to buy a game that comes out the end of july too!)

4 hours ago, Sesshomaru said:

So today I chatted with a Broadway director. Anyone else do the same? 😂 Honestly, my life doesn't seem weird to me until I think about it, and realize it's nuts.

That doesn't sound weird. It sounds like fun.

Sorry to hear that, MP. Hope you get it sorted.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out assorted muffins*

I am sleepy again. The one dog did the 'let the dog out, let the dog in' thing last night, and every time she comes in we have to sit and get the grass burrs off her paws.

7 hours ago, Sesshomaru said:

i'm sure either of my daughters would love to chat with a Broadway director - one to be their stage manager, the other to be their spot-op :)

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

Aw... So sorry to hear MP!

Hope you get better soon!

Hello human is what I say when my mum comes home? Cause I see the dogs all day, it's appropriate :D

Cold, sore throat, running nose. It's annoying as hell but bearable. Just hoping it won't keep me up, but we're out of night time cold & flu tabs. Had to cancel dinner with my dad though, was gonna get indian food, I think that's what's upset me the most :D

SPIRIT!

*snugs*

Ok, I'll let it slide MP (But I'm watching you....) XD

Sorry about having to cancel your meal. Get well soon!

Edited by Fortune86

Canceling things because of the flu is awful.

I hate when that happens.

All is good. Is my last day of pet sitting. So I can go home and hug my own pets.

I'm a bit exhausted due to the strong winds from last night. Kept me up for awhile.

Month end already ended for me so I'm just relaxing today

Not all of them.

Almost done with Stranger Things 2.

I have netflix free till 27 July. So I can still watch some stuff over the weekends when I go home

I'm hoping to watch everything I want. I just wish I could get internet at my flat

I've downloaded way too many games at the moment.

Got my assassins creed one, but also re-downloaded prison architect (as a simple thing to do while listening to podcasts and the like) and even fallout 4 (which i probably spent more time modding than playing since i've redownloaded it).

Really doesn't help since i've got to start studying for my resit exams soon.

Prision Architect? I take it you have to build a prison?

I miss Fallout 4. I have a lot of fun playing it but everything time I go near that green building in the center of the city my game freezes. 

I currently have Nubla, Drowning and Energy Cycle Edge to play. Not major games, but cheap. 

Edited by Fortune86

I got to download Assassins Creed Origins for the Vita... So close enough with getting a new game XD

Don't know when I will play