Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

I started the Assassins Creed game... So much stealth! And dying a lot XD

I die so much in stealth games too XD

But at least you can pull off some cool kills yourself?

Yeah... And you are rated during the play.

There are three things you are rated for. Stealth, Assassination and brawler.

Stealth will give the highest points. And the higher the points the more upgrades you get for the next memory you play.

Yeah....I don't think I'd do very well there XD

Unless it's a stealth game where if you get seen you die, I usually always end up in combat. In my last Stealth exam in Warframe I just grabbed the biggest gun I could have and nuked the enemies from the other side of the map. 

Do you have bows? I can stealth with bows. Sometimes. 

Nope no bows. They really prefer the stealth thing more. Unless the task is to assassinate someone.

For the China game you get a sword, daggers and a fire cracker (used as distraction).

You get loads of hiding spaces but you have to watch out for dogs and birds. They act as alarms sometimes

Do not talk to me about dogs. There were dogs in Volume. I have gone off dogs XD

I guess that means you have to sneak right up to them to kill them then? What about poison? Can you poison them? 

The dogs are in cages.... I just have to stay out of their view point otherwise they start barking. The puts the guards on alert.

With the birds I have to walk by slowly and not run. If they chirp then the guards react on it.

It's really not a bad game. But collecting all the shards of memory is. You kinda have to die for them

Here's a shot just out of sanctuary(from the vault) in Fallout 4.

Also, woohoo, saved me spouse thanks to Curie and that follower mod, it explains that they've got brain damage from being shot, and they have no memory of you (and it explains why their dialogue is so stuttered). Gave them a minigun :D Now we're off clearing out the ghouls in lexington... having an ally with a minigun is very handy.

Meanwhile, I'm primarily trying to you automatic weapons but I didn't realise how much ammo you go through with them... luckily I found a pipe pistol with some very good anti-recoil mods I shucked on my auto-pistol so while it does very little damage I can spray pretty reliably now.

Spoiler

20190703195227_1.thumb.jpg.9855486b9d69fec3ee3fb47ccc4398ca.jpg

Very pretty MP!

I prefer to roll with Hancock, Dogmeat or Nick (still annoyed he wasn't a romance option). 

That does look nice, MP.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee and toast*

Sleepy again...

*falls over*

A few. They're in that foil-covered pan over there.

Let's Go Luna is discussing foods found in London. Mmmm.

The foil could have done with a little flavouring...

What foods did Luna find?

7 hours ago, Fortune86 said:

The foil could have done with a little flavouring...

What foods did Luna find?

Fish and chips, bangers and mash, pad thai, strudel, and a bunch of other stuff too.

I have awesome volunteers at my shop. They totally make up for the rest of the nonsense happening in the shelter.

Indeed!

And yay for battery backups that mean I still have a single functional light even though the power has been out for two hours now.

ooh, battery backups are good too.

you still gonna come over? i have lights/power and an AC. :) 

Ooh, I'd forgotten about your invite! I will stay put for now, thanks, as our power is finally back on... just in time for bed!

Totally. :P

Typical.

At least I'll be able to sleep in the cool. (Once I've had a snack and maybe some tea now I have a kettle again.)