Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Couldn't play this week or weekend due to pet sitting.

Will most likely only continue playing next week

Wait assassins creed origins is on the vita? I didn't think it would be on that... i'm also just amazed the vita gets new games.

I just optimised my settings for Fallout and it says I can run it pretty well... we'll see what the fps is like, at medium i'd been getting 60 which was alright.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Still so sleepy... I look forward to going home Sunday.

hey all! good... evening! it's almost 5 p.m. for me. 

i'm going ice skating tonight for the first time in a very long time. :)

Enjoy! :)

I'd end up crashing into everyone when I fell asleep.

thanks!

so it's a little below freezing in the rink - i'm pretty sure you wouldn't fall asleep!

I am so tired I don't think the cold would be any kind of deterrant.

how about loud music? there was some of that playing tonight.  i did quite well for having not skated in many (9?) years :) 

Hi!

You should get checked if you have sleep apnoea Lagie for example... Being so tired is worrying.

If you're excessively tired while still getting a full nights rest than sleep apnoea is definitely something to check for, also if you have a very large neck like I do... hate my neck, I can't dress professionally cause I literally can't do up the top button of a shirt!

If I were getting a full night's sleep, I probably wouldn't be so tired, but thanks for the advice. The dogs here go out at least once in the night, and the clicky-toes of one of them wakes me up when she walks around. I should be able to get a proper sleep Sunday night at home.

Glad the skating was fun, @trystan!

Sorry about your sleep troubles, Lagie. I have them, too, and no one can figure out what's wrong with me, beyond perhaps some deep-seated anxiety. I'm 25 with no health conditions, and I am one of the rare people who's fully silent when they sleep - my mom has video of me sleeping, and I look basically dead. I guess the next step for me will be to look into any circadian rhythm disorders while I deal with my anxiety. I spent my teenage years pulling all-nighters, drinking caffeine, and changing my sleep schedule at the drop of a hat. That probably has something to do with it. Least it got me out of high school at 15. 😅

Hope they can figure you out, Sesshomaru! Tonight's my last night with these dogs so I'll get to see if I can have a proper night's sleep tomorrow night!

hey all.  i'm watching the Dark Crystal on netflix.  this is my first time seeing it. heh.

It has a strong and loyal following. It has been so long since I saw it that I remember only that I liked it at the time. I have no clue what it was about.

it's a quest movie.  i've been making references to Star Wars, the Hobbit, and other Jim Henson things the whole movie so far. heh

It's one of the all-time greats. Hope you enjoyed it.

Everyone has different things that help them sleep, I need some form of white noise so I recently downloaded an app which has rain sounds, it's really nice.

i've never seen dark crystal but I remember seeing something about it that was... mixed.

We've had quite a lot of real rain sounds lately here. XD

I'm a bit more awake today, will see how today and tomorrow go.

@Sesshomaru - oh i did enjoy it! :) 

@Lagie - yaay for being a bit more awake!

my daughter comes home from her Theatre Festival/Conference today! (in about two hours)

and then i have to go to work in four hours. oh goodie.

Work? On a Sunday? Shucks. I thought it was bad enough working in a Saturday.

yep - retail.  it's also only a 4ish hour shift.

if i don't request off a day (or there's a holiday in there, like thursday), i work all 7 days.  but four of those days are 5 hour shifts (at a desk, playing online XD) and the other three days are 4 hours or so on a register.

My Saturday is 6 hours, 4 of which are on cash at the shop (no register; it's all head maths), and I'm wiped by the end, even when I'm not already tired. Hope your shift goes well today!