Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

I'm having a salad.

It's to hot to eat decent food.

What are the options?

I wouldn't mind that. I have to leave in 40 minutes and my cars aircon can't even handle this heat

Ugh there was a song I wanted to listen to but I've forgotten the name of it, and another song has filled my head so I can't remember the lyrics!

A-ha! I remembered, it was Come on Eileen

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

Hi. I don't mean to barge in, but what happened to the forum? It looks like a template rather than hand-coded? The icons have changed and everything is so square??

Hope you're all doing well ^v^

1 hour ago, Parakeet13 said:

Hi. I don't mean to barge in, but what happened to the forum? It looks like a template rather than hand-coded? The icons have changed and everything is so square??

Hope you're all doing well ^v^

BIRDIE!!!!! *tackleglomps*  TJ switched forum server as the old one was dying, and it's all weird. :P

Good evening, CPA! B)

*sets out Belgian chocolates* They're yummy!

We had a seriously busy shop day today. I'm still amazed at what we manage to accomplish in there.

Most regular stores don't even bring in the funds that we do and we're only open four hours on a Saturday.

Hello CPA *Smiles*

Thanks Lagie! *Take a piece of chocolate*

Someone added my egg on click site(s). And now hatched.

Well.. I admit forgot to add it.

Words can't describe how I feel about it... But this isn't negative one.

Edited by Kyath The Dream Worker

Hello all!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. We got our first snowfall of the season yesterday -- about 4 inches of it. It didn't stick to the roads, though, which is my kind of snow. It is warm enough today that I imagine most of it will melt.