Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

In away I'm sad about it... But on the other hand I'm glad I don't have that stress.

Still think I should do Pudgy the dragon and Fudge the Unicorn kids books XD

I want to but I can't think on stories. XD Or how to write them!

Hi Rainbow!

Well looks like the quickfix we did didn't work... so I'm gonna need a new PC.

Dammit I want a job! A proper one, these things are too expensive!

Good morning peeps!

It turns out playing a game on the hardest mode is rather difficult.

Who knew?

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

My game keeps suggesting if I want to play on easy mode.

SPIRIT!

*snuggles*

Do you keep dying a lot? XD

I'd play on a lower difficulty, but I'm after the trophy. If I wasn't able to set people on fire from a distance I'd be in serious trouble lol. 

Yeah I die a lot XD

Only because I keep falling of certain platforms.

I really like the game. Playing it on the PS Vita is a lot easier than when I played it on the PS2.

I have trouble platforming too lol. Never been able to jump properly since Tomb Raider. 

My only problem with playing on the Vita is that I tend to get distracted by the TV. I don't normally follow what my dad watches but sometimes something interesting happens and then I'll look back down to find I've messed up XD

I have that problem to but I usually have a good reflex to press the blue PS button. Then I get to pause it a bit. The only problem is getting back into it when I paused in a fight.

My problem is because of the right hand joystick in Assassins I had to use that for looking around. Now in GoW it's used as rolling away. So whenever I get on a platform I roll off it cause I keep thinking I can change the camera view XD

Oh yes, the old game control memory. I've been hit with that a lot. XD

I've just worked out that if I had played Conception 2 properly, and not used multiple saves to get the trophies, I'd have needed to play the game 21 times to get the Platinum O.o

That's a bit extreme O.O

You should try GoW... it is actually a fun game once you get used to it. And the trophies isn't really that hard.

It was a fun game, but I wouldn't really recommend it. Too much grinding for too little content. 

I'll let you plat GoW first and see if that is still true lol.

I don't think there is a lot of grinding to be done. The only hard part.... for me that is, is to finish the game in 5 hours. But that can be done on easy mode.

I've only ever managed one speed run trophy (Uncharted 4 in six hours). Every other one I've tried I've failed miserably T-T

Well I've read about the speed run and they say when played on easy it can easily be done in 3 hours.

Well let me know how yours goes :)

Though you do seem to be making good process with the trophies. 

It seems like 80% of them is achievable as the story goes.

Well you always get story ones XD

They don't always seem to be earned as often as I would think though. It seems so many people buy/start games but never finish them. 

I'm like that XD

But I'm trying to finish them.

I know there are story based ones but like I said 80% them are and can't be avoided.

I always try to at least beat the main story, even if I can't do the side stuff. That way I feel I at least got my money's worth out of the game.

I just hope I never get anything as dumb as White Knight Chronicles again lol. 

Same... I try and finish the game and then go try all the side stuff. But sometimes some of the side stuff looks so interesting that I can't help but go do it XD