Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Guys guys serious PSA here. Be careful what you say on the internet because Candlejack is making a comeba

My cat, Yellow, is officially announced dead, after 6 days of straying off to find a mate after some horrific face injuries from another male cat.

He usually goes missing for about 3 days.

Well, my mom only announced that.. I wish he wasn't dead.

There is a chance he was eaten (by humans), killed by male cats, ect.

A bit ticked off.

8 Freaking trophies so far hasn't registered. 8!!!

Frozen XD

Also slightly annoyed. I died so many times trying to get a singe treasure chest (by freezing, of all things). 

*tries to shovel the snow into a bucket*

Spirit it's cold D=

When are your mid-terms Rainbow?

Oh right it's monday, you two are here.

Fort I entered the BBI! I made it to the... regret place and cleared it out (bar the gorecyclops). Was quite annoying when I entered the first room and death showed up... I had to run back out to get my pawn back. And typical the first weapon I purify is one for warrior after I've switched... It's so hard to get gryphon stuff, at least the cockatrice is found in one place nice and simple. Don't know where to regularly find gargoyles though...

Ugh I'm meant to be going to the midnight screening of star wars with friends this week but I have no idea whats going on! I wanna find out cause if I have to drive there myself I'll have to organise parking which sucks in the city... even at midnight!

I need not to lose my fingers to frost bite, Spirit!

When purifying BBI gear, make sure both you can your Pawn are the vocation of the item you want and boot hires. Like if you want to try and get a staff, mage sure both Arisen and Main Pawn are mages or sorcerers. 

You can easily find Gargoyles in the Everfall. 

I want to see Star Wars so bad T-T

I'm not up to post game yet fort, I can't go in the everfall.

And none of my party were warriors.

But was someone a fighter or an assassin?

In that case continue through BBI until you locate The Black Abbey. Gargoyles have a chance of appearing alongside Liches or a Cockatrice.