Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Yeah. If I remember right she works for a lab or something.

I was trying to make a joke with the punchline being A LabRdoor but I can't really think of any more...

I'm being overly happy here to mask my irritation at failing my final exam by 1 mark (which I could've got if i'd written tablet instead of abbreviating it to tab) resulting in me needing to resit the entire exam again, where I will be very unlikely to do as well.

Dang... that sounds like when I went to go write for my drivers test. Failed by one point. So I had to book another appointment and pay a certain amount of money again.

I don't have to pay for the resit, but its utterly irritating that they couldn't give me a single point, I got marked down for bad posture and "lack of confidence' in my speaking parts and I'm pretty sure that would be different depending on who I had assessing me as different people are different judges.

And as I said, I was very lucky on the topics for this one, in the resit I'm unlikely to be as lucky.

Well now you kinda know what will go on and be a bit more confident. But good luck for it anyway.

Edited by DragonSpirit009

I knew what was gonna happen prior, the only concern was specifically what topic the oral part was gonna be on, the compounding question (which I - A. Didn't go into more detail for despite the question not indicating that and B. had a tiny extra question on the back of the page that I missed) and the Prescription which we were meant to look for problems, something they'd ground into us constantly only for there to be ZERO problems with it... and the stress of the assignment made me grasp at straws resulting in me getting it wrong.

But yeah, the big thing for the resit is A. the time I'm gonna waste studying/attending it and B. the fact that there are 13 weeks worth of different things it could be on but it's guaranteed to only be on 2.

Let's see how many I can name.

Ear Wax, Otitis Media, Otitis Externa, Conjunctivitis (Bacterial, Allergic, Viral), Psoriasis, Scabies, Gout, Osteoporosis, Allergic Rhinitis, Arthritis (Osteo and Rheumatoid), Melanoma, Acne, Dermatitis, Pain. Not counting the different dosage forms, the different make up of creams/ointments and pastes. And that's just all the things I can list off the top of my head. The only thing I can guarantee is that it won't be on Gout or Ear Wax because that's what it was on this time.

Yes, Fortune works at a lab o3o

I'm in the admin side though, so I don't run any tests. I just have to bill the darn things. 

That really is frustating just one point...

Good luck for next time!

Oh yeah gay marriage is now legal in australia.

Yay... just makes me sadder that my gay great uncles partner passed away a few months ago.

That's a shame, MP. AT least others can now marry.

Good evening, CPA! B)

*sets out pasta with assorted sauces*

My ankles are being bitten madly by mosquitoes in this house. I'm not sure I'll survive. :P

Oh my word.... that's so cute Rainbow!!

Good morning everyone!

Reminds me of those statues of the winged lions.

Ah I'm fighting my social anxiety to do this work 

46 minutes ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

Reminds me of those statues of the winged lions.

Ah I'm fighting my social anxiety to do this work 

But that is a dragon?

SPIRIT!

*snuggles*

Annoyed. Took me nearly an hour to find a single dead body. 

I know this is a dumb question but.... a body in a game right?

You don't sound sure of yourself.

Did you sleep kill again?

That could be taken out f context pretty easily fort.

An rainbow I usually don't associate fur with dragons. It looked more like a cat with wings

How would I know, Spirit? o3o

The winged cat/sphinx statues in Never Ending Story always creeped me out as a child. 

I don't know... Where there something on the radio this morning about midnight murders?