Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Well, outside. Not really enclosed, just right at the front yard. The front door.

Friend said she saw her walking on the street.

But she was nowhere to be found now. Just nowhere.

Mom said her condition makes her always thirsty. 

Well I'm not going to lecture you on leaving her unattended because I bet you feel crap enough about that already. 

How old is the kitten? Has she learned her name and does she respond to it? I understand how awful you must be feeling right now but the only thing you can really do is keep going out and looking for her every ten minutes or so. Try calling to her if that helps and make sure to listen hard. Sometimes you can hear them meowing. Check everywhere you can, because they sometimes appear in surprising locations. 

She was with her siblings and her mom, was about 2 months old, she doesn't have a name but I just call her and her two siblings "kitten", and if she walked on the street she would've been killed by dogs (but we heard nothing which is weird) or hit by motocycles. She could die outside by a lot of things.

Unless they were in a cage or something you really shouldn't leave animals in open areas unattended. Even then, you need to keep an eye on them.

Just keep looking. She might not have gone far, but crawled into a small space or something. 

I had yesterday and today off aswell. 

Then back to work. My holiday starts on next week Thursday. But I start working 8 Jan again. Not a long holiday this year. Only time I get holiday

I'll probably forget.

I hope there isn't another adventure type thing this year. I end up missing loads. 

Yeah I would like something easy cause its getting a bit hectic on my side

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with marula jelly*

It's cold, for here. Glad I made it on before you poofed for the holiday, Fortune! :P

It will probably be the 19th as it has been in previous years.  TJ's been pretty consistent about those start times as that's also when breeding starts.

Just enough time for the mints I bred yesterday to grow up!

*huggles back* Of course you will. Unless we all ping you and ping you and message you. Would that work?

Well, at least try to be there for the first day. That's usually when the badge appears. Then you can forget about it all till the 25th.

Ooh, toppage. Page 308! B)

Have you all noticed the default at this forum is 25 posts as opposed to 20 at the old?

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!