Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

I'm an assassin.

The layout is so confusing... the big open space where you meet the guy who rarefies stuff had multiple doors.

There you go then.

Try not to be a hybrid class when purifying, since you'll dip into both the red and yellow item pools. Try these for purifying.

Red ~ Fighter, Warrior

Yellow ~ Strider, Ranger

Blue ~ Mage, Sorcerer

It still doesn't guarantee you'll get the item you want. I went through a lot of staffs before I got Spirit's archistave. 

Eight of those doors have treasure behind them, but can only be opened with special gems. One door (lead leads to the Gorecyclops) is a dead end a couple of rooms long, but has the key for the second door.

The third, which you have to climb up to, leads to a room where monsters keep respawning. Good for leveling, knowledge and item gathering. 

I got the void key from the gorecyclop's room.

Speaking of, when should I consider tackling him? Last time I did it I just pleted him from a distance with arrows until he died, though I was lower level.

Maybe I'll switch back to warrior for a bit, the stats for that item were ridiculous compared to the ones I'd been using.

Yeah BBI gear far outstrips the rest. Very useful when playing on hard.

That depends on party set up and strategy. If you play long range and can get his mask off, you can easily slaughter him at any level just by standing on the sides at head level and targeting his eye.

If you want to tackle him as a warrior, see if you can find some BBI armor first and a Pawn with a max rusted weapon if you are still under lvl 60. 

Are rusted weapons really that good? And why only the pawn, I'd been weilding rust daggers since going into BBI (though occasionally swapping to my flame daggers or one of my swords).

EDIT: Oh looks like I might be going to my friends to marathon Star wars 1-7 before going to see 8.

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

It's not always a good idea to solo with rusted weapons, which inflict torpor when upgraded. Warriors can only use one weapon at a time and you'll want them focused on damage.

I'm not a warrior at the moment, I'm an assasin, and I'm not soloing I have a whole party, a support mage a damaging sorcerer and mustachio'd bow-man.

Why do you keep telling me to use rusted weapons then, their damage is really low...

Soloing as in only weapon. Bow users, magick nights and fighters can hold two at a time. You have to do a lot of equipping and re-quipping otherwise.

Having rusted daggers is fine, but you want a good bow to back them up (I prefer the reverse, rusted bow and strong daggers personally).

Torpor is the best ailment in the game, only ghosts and Death are really immune. 

@DragonSpirit009 : Charmander, Pikachu, Jolteon, Electabuzz, Dragonair, Seadra. Legendary ~ Zapdos

@Marcus Pheonix : Squirtle, Growlithe, Arbok, Sycther, Porygon, Machoke. Legendary ~ Moltres

Edited by Fortune86

I haven't got an upgraded rusted bow but I'll consider looking if you say so.

Whats your opinion on naturally enchanted weapons? (Weapons that come with a fire/ice etc. affinity)

Also why did you list pokemon? You've got 1 of my favourites there but Spirit has a bigger favourite :(

To be honest, I didn't really use them much. They weren't a lot of use to my strength aligned Assassin. I mostly relied on buffs from Spirit. 

Just kinda felt like it. Sorry I didn't get many you liked. Wasn't all that sure about Porygon to be honest.

But where do the pokemon come from, were they just ones you thought of would suit us?

Ahh fair enough... I get annoyed when my mages enchant my weapons with elements that the people I'm attacking are resistant to (namely putting ice on my fire daggers when I'm attacking dire wolves and snow harpies up north)

Thought you might like them. I don't think I need to explain Moltres lol. 

After a while you might find you don't really need buffs unless you know for certain it'll come in handy. Lightning is all you really need for BBI and Holy for the Ur-Dragon (if you ever face him). 

I don't even know where the Ur-Dragon is!

Ho-oh would be more fitting than moltres probably, he befits the phoenix theme a lot more.

I figured, but I wanted to try and stick within the first 151.

Don't worry, you are way off facing him. He first becomes available in the Everfall, but can be accessed at any time in NG+ from a riftstone in Cassardis. 

Oh sorry, didn't realise you wanted a per poke explanation XD

Squirtle ~ Cute little water turtle. Turtles can be found in Australia (or around it, whatever) and grows into a power house with cannons in their shell. You seemed to like that kinda thing. Plus you needed a starter and I'd already given Chamander to Spirit (I know by default that leaves me with Bulbasaur, but I'm cool with that. All the 1st gen starters are awesome).

Growlithe ~ Is a dog. You have dogs. This is a dog that can breathe fire. Who wouldn't like that?

Arbok ~ Wrappe huggle creature. Also poisonous, like most things in Australia. And snakes are cool. 

Scyther ~ It's hands are blades. Difficult to hug maybe, but from what I can remember of the TV show they had a kick ass personality. 

Porygon ~ Bit of a struggle here, but it does digital stuff. You do digital stuff with gifs and things.  

Machoke ~ Punchy fighty thing. Quite a few of your gifs have people punching other people. Has potential to turn into a four armed punchy fighty thing. Also helpful with house hold chores.  

I am deathly afraid of snakes actually.

Squirtle is my favourite starter though so that was a tick (bulbasaur before charmander)

Growlithe is cool, yup.

Scythers cool.

Okay yeah porygon is a bit of a stretch XD

Machoke... probably doesn't suit me, maybe Primeape instead.

I did consider Primeape. I just always thought the face looked weird. 

Then poor Arbok is the poke who loves you the most and just wants a hug but hardly ever gets used. 

First snow here also and i really like my new coat, so warm and comfy. I need to buy new shoes but my toe is still hurt. It heals good but the nail is still damaged so i am afraid taht testing shoes will not be a good idead right now... *sigh*

The new snos shovel is good.^^ I could have used a broom for that amount of snow but the snow shovel was better although louder and was out there aroudn midnight... :ph34r: Hope i did not wake up any neighbours. I only used the metal snow shovel shortly so i should be fine, but i had to test it!

But still enough to made people on the streets crazy and behave like they never ever saw snow and don't know how to walk or drive.

I don't have a driver licence so i don't know waht that really means, i just know that a i have a natural talent for not falling when walking or even running over ice. My feet are slipping maybe but falling... nah.