Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Hey, Darien! Are you still so busy? I've been seeing you a bit more on this forum lately.

Yep, I'm still working hard, we got in some old 1909 Mauser rifles on Monday, oh I now have my C&R ...:D

46 minutes ago, Darien said:

Yep, I'm still working hard, we got in some old 1909 Mauser rifles on Monday, oh I now have my C&R ...:D

C&R? :huh:

7 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Hi Rainbow! I've got a bit of a headache, too. What exams did you have? Has your school year started?

It was starting of year exam, which we have english, literature (or vietnamese), math and physic exams.

And yes, it has

Hi Fortune! How's things this morning?

Hey Purple!

A little slow. Trying to work up the mojo to go email deleting.

How's you?

You know, I think these Mega Sour lollies I've been eating are actually wrecking my taste buds, I haven't been able to taste as good since eating them.

Um. How many have you had MP? You know they can have adverse effects on your tongue right? 

I'm good. Trying to work up the mojo to do myriad things that I don't want to do! :lol:

Better take a break from those things, MP!

I have no energy in the afternoons. I wish I could change my hours, but it's not available for me. 

Hi!

Feeling better then better and having a distance from a certain person really opens your eyes what this person did to you not all things are bad but after all that old guild leader was not good for me. Hopefully the new guild for my favourite game will be a comfy home in that game and feels like a family again like my old guild was.

And after some time you need to talk to people about that especially with other old members who also left. And me leaving that guild made a lot of people finally talk.Although it was more like a thunderstorm and revealed the true colours of a person that was not a total surprise for me but wow so that person too has a lot of toxicity inside! :ph34r:

--------------------

Feel you all! Working up the mojo to do things that you need to do and don't want to... I know i did a bit of those things yesterday and that made me proud about myself.

Just finished one of the things I was trying to work up to, and it does feel good.

Have to wait about an hour now for lunch hour to be over so I can deliver some backpacks full of school supplies to one of the schools in the area for a couple of their needy students. But I got them all loaded up and labeled and ready to go, so that is almost another thing off my list. :)

21 hours ago, purplehaze said:

C&R? :huh:

Curios and Relics firearms license...

7 hours ago, Darien said:

Curios and Relics firearms license...

Was that hard to get? What does it license you to do?

When you can't tell if the stuff on your tongue is new skin growing after ruining it with sour lollies or if it's a growth or something bad.

@purplehaze Oooh, ooh! I think I know the answer. Shooting!

@Marcus Pheonix You're probably right about the shooting thing.

Does your tongue hurt? It is probably just trying to recover from the lollies.

I was just thinking earlier today that we haven't seen Kestra in awhile.

Probably your tongue is nothing to worry about unless it doesn't improve in a few days. Tongues usually heal pretty fast, so if it's just lolly damage it should get better soon. Just don't have any more of those for now.

I think you should stick to bland stuff for awhile. :lol: Your poor tongue needs a break.

tongue scab? o:

but yeah, I've done that before when I've eaten too much acidic stuff. best to let your tongue rest for a while.

I'm pretty infamous for burning my tongue with hot liquids though; I think it's mostly used to it though uwu