Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Hey there spirit!

Ugh I really need to get my assignments done but just finding research is hard! I've got several sources but none of them flat out disprove what i have to so I'm either going to have to approach the entire assignment in a roundabout way or keep looking for more! And the fact that I've never done an assignment of this format before is making it harder (A letter and Critique)!

Hi there MP!

That sounds really hard. Research is always a bit of a challenge no matter which assignment it is.

I hope you can get everything you need.

Arguably the worst part is this unit I'm doing the assignment for is for a different course (nutrition) so I have 0 prior knowledge about the subject and am meant to approach based on nutrition.

And I have a harder assignment due the week after and another (that i failed the last time i attempted the subject) the week after that!

Do you know why you failed last time MP? Maybe you can use what you learned before?

Not off the top of my head, it was a pretty poor assignment to begin with, but that one honestly isn't my big concern, it's low weight and not very big. These other two are the trouble.

Wait did you just get bullied?

I'm sorry to hear you got bullied Rainbow. Have you told an adult? Like, a real life adult and not the internet?

FORTUNE!!

*huggles*

I'm well thanks. And you?

Hi Rainbow.

Sorry to hear you were bullied.

Sadly bullying in today's life is a real problem. And it's really sad.

Yeah. My mother has returned to get the rest of her stuff and she's gonna be here for the next two weeks. 

Listening to The Floor Is Lava.

Wants to do the meme but can't cause I don't have anything to make animations with. (not even flipaclip)

Hi!

Have things to do and will hopefully getting better at finishing things. Getting bullied is was a thing, is a thing and will be a thing in the future. Human beings have their dark side. -_-

All the best do you Rainbow!

Glad the teachers intervened, Rainbow.

Sorry to hear your mum's home, Fortune.

Good evening, CPA! B)

*sets out assorted foodstuffs*

They're been spraying against mosquitoes again.  The guava-y smell is almost enough to make me gag. 

Good morning everyone!

Now I'm in the mood for guava juice XD

I was finally in the mood to get some work on my assignment done, then I remembered I had to bring the washing in, vacuum and worst of all the uni site was down so I couldn't check anything!