Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Summer hasn't actually started here yet. We've had like, three days of sunshine. 

Well...more like seven and a half hours, but they were spread out over three days. A week apart...

4 minutes ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

I don't wear jeans, too hard to walk in.

?

What kind of jeans do you have down there?

Edited by Fortune86

Jeans are solid denim, most of them are fairly tight and thats not the tight fitting ones. You put anything in the pockets you can't walk.

I honestly don't know the difference in jeans, all I know is that I don't get skinny and I don't get the massive ankles.

I only wear long pants in winter anyway and only when it's really cold or when I have to look decent.

Otherwise it's shorts all the way... I need a new pair though, I prioritise comfort and pocket space so some of them look really daggy.

Wear long pants in northern australia (even in winter) and you'll boil in your own sweat.

I'm the opposite of my brother/dad they're always rugged up even when its not that cold.

Me and my mum are the ones who can't handle the heat.

Well its cold at the moment, hasn't gone much over 20 degrees this last week. Though with Aussie winters one day it doesn't go over 20 the next it doesn't go below it.

It's been rather annoying.

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

That sounds painful, Rainbow. I hope you only need to carry a few each day after this. How goes school otherwise?

Well, school is.. very usual.

I dunno why but I only gets motivation to draw when I'm at school.

Ahh I remember school bags. My bag was always so heavy cause we had to have all our note/text books for the day in there as well as lunch. And I had the same bag from like prep so It wasn't a newer one with support (had more space so I didn't mind).

I missed Lagie! Aw nuts!

Dang freaking cough is killing me T.T

I give you permission to watch the animation memes.

No spirit we're talking about jeans, not nuts.

If its killing you go to the doctors?

Because I have money for a doctor.

I wear jeans everyday. Summer and winter.

Hey all! I've lurked a bit but don't think I posted yet today. Can't have that if I am supposed to be a compulsive poster, can we?

We seem to be having some early fall weather right now. It is cold and rainy today, while typical late August weather is quite hot and humid.

I actually don't find jeans comfy at all. Bind in all the wrong places and gap at the waist when I sit. Have to get them too big and baggy to be comfortable.

Edited by purplehaze

I don't care much for jeans now. I lived in them in high school. :P

@fortune: people do that to me all the time (except when I'm online TuT)

I wear jeans whenever I can (though there are probably comfier pants options)

I bought pies today... one for lunch one for dinner, I meant to have a custard tart for lunch and dinner too but they were too good so I just had 2 for lunch and now I'm sad :(

Also my dogs attacked a (I presume) lizard today and I found out by there being two bits of tail, the tip still squirming around, on the driveway.