Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Yeah, as long as no one else buys it first XD

Anyway, I'll shut up. How's your mom doing?

My mum is doing okay.

Still baking and still exhausted

Muggie is finally doing great with her skin. I'm so happy.

Tigger is a cute little bugger XD

I'm still getting used to our rescue dog Jessie.

Edited by DragonSpirit009

Yeah. But I'm upset with my mother cause now Jessie is overweight all because she didn't listen to me.

Every weekend we have this fight.

Muggie has lost weight because of Jessie's over eating habits. And that totally ticked me of!

A bowl of food stands out the whole day with food in it and the our dogs eat when they are hungry. But because Jessie didn't grow up that way she freaking polished the bowl when it's filled. And my mother just continued filling it because the others weren't getting food and Jessie kept eating it.

I told her to keep an eye on the dogs but noooo.... she just let it happen.

She even argued with me that Muggie didn't loose weight because she couldn't see it. Then I weighed her on a scale and told my mother she never weighed less than 3.2kg. She told me thats untrue. So I went to the vet to get records on what they weighed over the years. And Muggie was 3.2kg for the past 7 years.

Willow was an opportunist too. She had been on the streets before we adopted her so she ate pretty much non-stop when food was available. Strangely enough, she never put on much weight, despite doing nothing else but lie around all day.

It does sound a difficult situation with the difference in feeding habits. What have you suggested to your mom?

I said she should keep an eye on her when she eats and then stop her at a certain point take it away for a few minutes and then put it back for the rest. But she didn't. But she seems to notice now that the food isn't going away but I think it's more she is to fat to even get to the food bowl to begin with

Sigh, I wanted to go to the confectionary warehouse on sunday cause the have a massive collection of junk foods... instead I had to fork over $300 on new headphones after my pair broke.

Was quite a journey, I went to buy a pair for $250 found out the store I want to was selling them at too much and got 100 off... they couldn't fit my big head (and weren't over ear) so I took em back and bought a $400 pair for $300 as they were once again charging $100 more than another retailer.

Good morning all!

Sorry your mother is still causing you distress, Fortune. A pox on her!

Spirit, it sounds like you need to find a way to block Jessie from getting to the food dish, so poor Muggie has a chance to get some. Jessie will probably eventually come to realize that her situation has changed and she doesn't need to grab every bit of food to survive, but in the meantime she needs a little help staying away.

Hey Purple!

I dunno. Willow was only on the streets for a few months but she never got over her scavenger lifestyle. We had to hide everything that was even remotely edible XD

Drat. If you move, @Fortune86, I won't be able to stalk you. :P
I need some guard dogs. Daylight theft at the shop on Saturday. *growls*

I went to toms confectionary warehouse today after my stupid GPS sent me to the airport!

I got many things!599bde2d92e83_Tomswarehouse.JPG.6fb10aac0a9678cacb103fa05a2f8772.JPG

Yeah never finished it, it was too janky.

Why you know look up at and acknowledge my last post :(

Have you not tried it since the latest patches?

Um...you bought a sweet shop?

I went to a confectionary warehouse :D More than just lollies.

Nope, It ran terribly on my computer.

I like chocolate but I get tired of it quickly if I eat a lot of it, I bought chocolate there, though it was just Lindt which you can buy anywhere.