Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Hi,

also still alive! So i hope Lagie will be back soon. *took a brownie*

Need a new microphone my old one mades my voice very quiet. -.-' I wanted to talk to my friends so badly yesterday.

Off to buy a new microphone... after finishing my coffee!

Hello CPA *smiles*

Good luck everyone!

I hope you get a nice new one. :)

------

Edit : Oh my... I'm go to bed...!

------------

After I have dinner, the illness returned. I feel like my body doesn't want any food.

:( I got the illness after went to shopping 2 days ago.

Sadly, I need to go for taking an exam at 1:00 PM today.. (GTM 9:00) And my skill is currently unstable :( ....I don't want to take another exam. But I can't sure.

I just hope the illness completely gone when I'm off.

Well, I'm not very industrious person. (And had some cheating times...)

But I feel like less of cellulite on my butt is disappeared. And my body looks like a very little bit thinner than before. -> It would an illusion.

Haha... I hope I could have a chance to learn swimming. Because I don't like sweating and I'm unwilling to go normal gym.(Sad thing... I'm bad at cooking..)

About taking classes in university...

I saw some people drop "How to use presentation / spreadsheet program" classes. I hope I can take any one of these.(And would drop a stupid class)

For the first time in my life, I took "martial art" lesson(class) for multiple reasons. If I felt this isn't for me strongly, I may drop this one though.

I have a tumblr account. But I have no Idea how to use(for artist).Please... I don't wanna become an attention seeker..

Edited by Kyath The Dream Worker

I came back from Dhaka yesterday. One of my plan - take some online lecture there - was failed, I have to took all of them at next few days.

*sneaks in*

Make that no internet, @Fortune86! And congrats on completing your descriptionizing!

Thank you, @DragonSpirit009, for spreading the word. :) 

I'm surprised how much longer it takes to catch up now that it's 25 posts per page rather than the old 20 per page. :P

*sets out pancakes and maple syrup*

I'll be properly online from the 28th. 

*poofs again*

Edited by Lagie

I feel better now that i left a guild with a leader who has changed a lot. We thing he has a depression but he needs to be ready to accept and seek help... Even a depression not justife what he did to me, like not trusting in my skills and my abilities to lead a guild for an online game. So things should brighten up for me.

Hope you all also are on the way to get better!

Hey everybody! I'm still a bit awkward here on the forums, but also very talkative. Very. How do talk via Interweblles. Anyway gotta swooce have 0 Period practice tomorrow.

*latewavesto @Lagie*

The notification system makes me feel like I'm being summoned to CPA XD

Shame I always appear late lol.

I don't know what classes I'm gonna go to this week... the tut just doesn't seem useful, I go for info on the assignments. And the wednesday morning class is a repeat and frankly very boring.

Official Morning Peeps!

I wonder if I can beat DA:I before the end of the month. I still have two areas and all the DLC to do. 

Work still being a pain?

Getting kinda anxious again. I have a bad feeling my mother will be making an appearance again soon and I predict a lot of fighting. 

Yeah work is being a pain.

They are upgrading one program but it's causing more problems than actually upgrading.

Oh no... Why might she come by again?

Sounds like one of our programs. They keep 'improving' it to make it easier to use, but it actually adds more complications. 

To get more of her stuff I suppose. Though what she is going to eat I dunno. We had to buy a much smaller fridge freezer to replace the one she took and it only just fits our food in XD 

When is she going to completely leave you alone?

Edited by DragonSpirit009

Never? My dad had to call her last week to discuss stuff about the house and she called me petty for blocking her. 

I just really don't want her to come back. 

You know you are allowed to block her. Everything she is doing is wrong.

You don't have to make contact with her or anything!

Things will be easier once we find somewhere to move to. Looked at a couple more over the weekend. There is one we like, but we need to sell the old house before we can make an offer. 

Well at least that a step forward in the right direction!