Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

@kyath: well, that tells me what side of the world you're probably on XP

yay, it's the weekend!

Good evening, CPA! B)

*sets out salad fixings*

A productive shop day today. Looking forward to my weekend now!

ah, salad. I should eat lunch......

I'm so tired and lazy, but I need to bring something to my friend's get together....

Good morning, CPA! I just had breakfast :)

Weather here make me tired. Humidity more matters than temperature. I can deal with hot wind coming from dehumidifier...

I hear you on the humidity! The heat index goes way up here because of the humidity.

When I was done working today, my shirt and shorts were soaked through from the sweat.

I miss having a pool handy!

Hello CPA *Smiles*

It's very humid today... And I hate sweating.

I missing having a pool too... (But currently raining here..)

-

(Sorry for bad english. And this grammar checker is my awesome friend)

When third reference is finished, I should on hiatus.

Because My mom keeps oppressing me.... Like mentioned about mini job endlessly. Although I can't get anyone for now. I think she decided to make my feelings VERY uneasy.

And she wants me to become an ordinary lady and join the mainstream. But this is impossible. Because my personality is odd and unusual. And I'm not very friendly in real life.

I can't change my personality unless reborn...!!!

To avoid further my mom's feeling attacks, I should be an obedient lady for now. Like reduce game playing time, keep doing houseworks (Although I'm always doing it before my mom oppressing me), take an exam ASAP. Rather than against her anymore.

Luckily, my mom said she will help me to find a small apartment to stay. (I said to my mom "I'll leave after take an exam")

(To be honest, I don't like gender binary although I'm not LGBTQ+)

-

I need to study again I learnt in previous school terms.

yeah, that sort of life is hard. I enjoy drawing but I don't know about my skill level. for now I'm working and will go for my masters in business.

It's hard because, even though it's good to pursue your dreams, not everyone has the ideal opportunity to make it successful. That being said, don't give up, but yes, sometimes it may be necessary to put your dreams on hold.

I enjoy drawing too. I had a dream to become an illustrator once. But I gave up it because I'm stressed too much and mental issue. And Hard truth...

-

Edit1 : My mom attempted to do something on our familiy-shared computer. So the computer is currently working wrongly.

Now, I attempt to repair the computer.

Edit2 : Done. Now time to check the practice program. - It works correctly yeah...!

I'm glad the computer didn't show me "Blue screen of death"

-

I'll join group battle more after finished this.(The other game)

Edited by Kyath The Dream Worker

Hmm... I feel like I need to eat the last instant noodle in home.

I just finished third reference. But I'll upload tomorrow. (Here's time)

Blow the back out...? :blink:

Glad you didn't get the blue screen of death, Kyath!

Good evening, CPA! B)

*sets out assorted cheesecakes*

They're off the Logos Hope ship; they're yummy!

Hello everyone *Smiles*

Ah... thanks Lagie! *Takes a piece of cheesecake and eat it with iced caffe americano*

-

I asked a commission to an artist. But they doesn't reply... Should I send a message to them?

Good morning CPA!

I registered courses for next semester. There are no more course of electronic-engineering from now...

At least it is better than last semester, I was late and register nothing at that time.

Tomorrow I will be going home. No visiting places. I hate my mom

Anyways does any of you remember where i'm from?

I will tell after a few guesses.

So, when we divide world map with longitude 0 degree (London, UK), it is East side or West side?

Edited by sh20000sh

Vietnam, right? Or were you looking for more specific?

On 7/22/2017 at 8:42 PM, sh20000sh said:

My mom supports me drawing as she is artist, but most of my works can't pass my own critique :/

I really wanted to post because I saw this.

It's good to be critical of your stuff because that can help you improve. But it's also good to give yourself a break, remember that you're human, and if you're too strict on yourself, you'll never be able to see how much you're improving. Also don't let your own critical eye stop you from letting other's view your art. Some part of you is always going to be supercritical of your own stuff. If you wait until you're perfect, you'll never get to share anything, you'll never get to evoke emotions in others through your art, and you'll never get to enjoy doing what you really want to do.

<3

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

@SockPuppet Strangler! I wanted to ask you. Will we ever get subheadings back? Browsing RP's has gotten really hard, cause subheadings were always used to show if it was a 1x1, if it was open, or a useful bit of info that would explain the RP better than some fancy title...

In non sock news... I'm trying as hard as I can to get out of my uni class tomorrow. 6-9pm at the other campus is terrible!

I've also got my resit this week and thats so hard to study for.

4 minutes ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

@SockPuppet Strangler! I wanted to ask you. Will we ever get subheadings back? Browsing RP's has gotten really hard, cause subheadings were always used to show if it was a 1x1, if it was open, or a useful bit of info that would explain the RP better than some fancy title...

Unfortunately, no. =( Basically, if you don't see something by this point, invision did away with it (or heavily changed it) somewhere along the line. Subtitles were really useful in a lot of sections. I have no idea why invision did away with them. =\

Maybe more specific.

I will take a few more guesses, but Sock is right.

(will change my username when i'm back)

I done gone ahead and started guitar lessons =D looking forward to upgrading to electric guitar once I've got good enough at acoustic.

My dad plays guitar, he's the typical "wannabe rock-star" even though he's pushing 60... or he might be 60 I can't remember.

Played any other instruments @RWyvern?

I used to play random household objects... But no, I've never seriously picked up something before.