Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Hello!

Tired today. Hopefully i finish at least the things that are marked as important. ;)

Edited by Tigerkralle
Oh... top page

Good afternoon, CPA! B)

Nah, not sunburn, Tiger. It's muscle ache and backache from too many boxes carried! XD

We sorted through SOOOOO much stuff today. *collapses*

Ugh my mum accidentally let the dog out (cause she has 0 spacial awareness and refuses to admit it) and then I was chasing her around the neighbourhood as she ran up to different people and neighbours dogs while everyone else just watched, including my mum who decided "I know I'll just stand 50m away with food, she'll have to come to me then!" she didn't.

I only caught her because she kept trying to get near a dog (in a fence) and I sat down between them and she came over... I was thoroughly embarrassed in front of my whole neighbourhood because my mum lacks hindsight.

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

A bit annoyed! People are really acting stupid this week!

No... they are to far away to do so.

They are in another town.

Yeah those people!

I would love to blow them up... but I need them so that I can get money every month

Custard sounds tasty.

Good evening, CPA! B)

*sets out ... custard* :P

I questioned a fellow who had parked in a very well-marked, and traffic-coned-off, no parking zone, and received for my efforts a tirade that would get me banned if I typed it here.

Why do some people think they're so entitled?

Good morning everyone!

Got a bit of sad news today. This morning one of our colleagues passed away. Everyone at work is in shock!

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

Not really sure.

She was one of our disabled people and was doing great. But from what I've heard she had a stomach problem last week and before we knew it she ended up in ICU and passed away this morning.

It's always a shock when something like that happens. It's never nice.

*another hug for Spirit*

Well lets talk about something else...

Did you see my new drawing on FB?